Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Puppy wrote: »
    Hi guys! My name is An, I'm a huge fan of the Sims series ever since my childhood years. I've never played the Sims 3 before but recently I bought the Sims 4 (along with a few EPs + SPs). It's the only video game I play on a regular basis besides Animal Crossing. I've been a lurker for several years on here... It's time for me to say hi to the sim-lovers. Nice to meet you all!

Hello @Puppy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have started posting on the forums. I hope that you will posting about the sims from your game. It is great that you now have Sims 4 and some accompanying packs.There are many enjoyable parts of simming, from creating sims households, to building homes and venues for them to live in and visit, and seeing then live their lives in our games!
    Happy simming ! :)
  • SimzStarzSimzStarz Posts: 70 Member
    Hi! I play Sims a lot!!
  • royalfloretroyalfloret Posts: 15 Member
    > @Pinky7797
    I think there was a few hairs they added for Generations, mostly for kids though I think. And I remember them only releasing the base game and Pets to the Xbox.. I used to play the base game on Xbox too but I never got Pets for it, unfortunately. I feel like the Xbox version of Sims 3 was really fun because it was so chaotic with the whole karma system.
    SimzStarz wrote: »
    Hi! I play Sims a lot!!

Hello @SimzStarz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy playing The Sims and play the game a lot. It is a very enjjoyable and fun game to play!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about the sims that are in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    > @Pinky7797
    I think there was a few hairs they added for Generations, mostly for kids though I think. And I remember them only releasing the base game and Pets to the Xbox.. I used to play the base game on Xbox too but I never got Pets for it, unfortunately. I feel like the Xbox version of Sims 3 was really fun because it was so chaotic with the whole karma system.

It is a lot of fun on Xbox but Sadly if you want to purchase Pets its gonna cost about $35+ depending where you are and where you buy it from. Im just hoping Game Stop has a sale and the price drops a bit. Pets on xbox is my favorite but sadly i dont have it anymore, but i do plan on getting it at some point.
  • Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    Hi! I play Sims a lot!!

Hi!! Welcome, im still fairly new to the forums, but im love seeing new people join in!!
  • revertoirerevertoire Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello !
    My name’s Camilla, I’m from Denmark and I’m 21 years old. I’m in possession of TS2 (thanks to Origin) and a couple of TS3 games, albeit my computer doesn’t work and thus am incapable of playing the games. With that said, I’m very thankful that Sims Mobile is available. My all time favorite sims game gotta be TS2. I’m hoping that we’ll eventually get a Cowplant in Sims Mobile or the possibility of meeting the Grim Reaper. Other than that, I’m fairly new to this site :)
    revertoire wrote: »
    Hello !
    My name’s Camilla, I’m from Denmark and I’m 21 years old. I’m in possession of TS2 (thanks to Origin) and a couple of TS3 games, albeit my computer doesn’t work and thus am incapable of playing the games. With that said, I’m very thankful that Sims Mobile is available. My all time favorite sims game gotta be TS2. I’m hoping that we’ll eventually get a Cowplant in Sims Mobile or the possibility of meeting the Grim Reaper. Other than that, I’m fairly new to this site :)

Hello @revertoire :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am sorry to hear that you have computer issues :( I hope that the issues will be able to be fixed soon, or that you may be able to get a new computer in the future and will be able to play Sims 2 and Sims on that computer again .
    It is great that you are playing Sims Mobile. Having the cowplant in Sims Mobile would be great!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and reading the threads.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • revertoirerevertoire Posts: 7 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > revertoire wrote: »
    >
    > Hello !
    > My name’s Camilla, I’m from Denmark and I’m 21 years old. I’m in possession of TS2 (thanks to Origin) and a couple of TS3 games, albeit my computer doesn’t work and thus am incapable of playing the games. With that said, I’m very thankful that Sims Mobile is available. My all time favorite sims game gotta be TS2. I’m hoping that we’ll eventually get a Cowplant in Sims Mobile or the possibility of meeting the Grim Reaper. Other than that, I’m fairly new to this site :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @revertoire :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > I am sorry to hear that you have computer issues :( I hope that the issues will be able to be fixed soon, or that you may be able to get a new computer in the future and will be able to play Sims 2 and Sims on that computer again .
    > It is great that you are playing Sims Mobile. Having the cowplant in Sims Mobile would be great!
    > I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and reading the threads.
    > Happy simming ! :)

The feeling is mutual @rosemow ! Thank you so much <3
    Me too, but I’m convinced that a new computer is the way to go. Not that I personally mind it, it’s good with a change.
    Exactly ! The Cowplant is very special, but I love it a lot.
    Thank you so much, it’s very nice of you and I’m pleased to be here.
    Bless you for being a sweet soul :)
    revertoire wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > revertoire wrote: »
    >
    > Hello !
    > My name’s Camilla, I’m from Denmark and I’m 21 years old. I’m in possession of TS2 (thanks to Origin) and a couple of TS3 games, albeit my computer doesn’t work and thus am incapable of playing the games. With that said, I’m very thankful that Sims Mobile is available. My all time favorite sims game gotta be TS2. I’m hoping that we’ll eventually get a Cowplant in Sims Mobile or the possibility of meeting the Grim Reaper. Other than that, I’m fairly new to this site :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @revertoire :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > I am sorry to hear that you have computer issues :( I hope that the issues will be able to be fixed soon, or that you may be able to get a new computer in the future and will be able to play Sims 2 and Sims on that computer again .
    > It is great that you are playing Sims Mobile. Having the cowplant in Sims Mobile would be great!
    > I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and reading the threads.
    > Happy simming ! :)

The feeling is mutual @rosemow ! Thank you so much <3
    Me too, but I’m convinced that a new computer is the way to go. Not that I personally mind it, it’s good with a change.
    Exactly ! The Cowplant is very special, but I love it a lot.
    Thank you so much, it’s very nice of you and I’m pleased to be here.
    Bless you for being a sweet soul :)

You’re welcome @revertoire :)
  • RobotBeesRobotBees Posts: 145 Member
    Hi! I'm Beth, I've been playing the sims since before it was appropriate to be playing the sims :)
    I'm 23 and I'm from Ohio, I have two cats and a dog and I'm currently in graduate school, so I don't have a lot of time for stuff beyond school, but I'm happy to be here and to scroll through threads while I'm bored at work xD

I also have an 11 year old niece who just convinced her mom to put TS4 on her computer - it's been fun having this shared interest with her and interesting to see how she plays differently from me!
    RobotBees wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Beth, I've been playing the sims since before it was appropriate to be playing the sims :)
    I'm 23 and I'm from Ohio, I have two cats and a dog and I'm currently in graduate school, so I don't have a lot of time for stuff beyond school, but I'm happy to be here and to scroll through threads while I'm bored at work xD

I also have an 11 year old niece who just convinced her mom to put TS4 on her computer - it's been fun having this shared interest with her and interesting to see how she plays differently from me!

Hello @RobotBees :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your graduate studies are going well. Your studies and work would keep you busy.
    If you have Sims 4 Cats and Dogs pack, you would enjoy making simversions of your pets and having them as a part of your sims household <3
    It is great that your niece is now are simmer also! :) You would have special times together chatting about the sims in your games <3
  • Bunny_AttackBunny_Attack Posts: 21 Member
    > @revertoire said:
    > Hello !

I can relate to computer issues. Last week, my old laptop freaked out and I had to get a new one, courtesy of my grandparents. Sadly, my current laptop isn't big enough to hold TS4, TS3, and TS2 UC like my old one, and I'll probably end up uninstalling everything I transferred to my new computer so I can play TS3 without getting a BSOD. I only have TS4 on my new laptop, and let me tell you, it's *very* interesting playing a sims game with a touch screen computer, even if I can't exclusively play with just a touch screen.
    I can't adult today, maybe tomorrow.
    > @revertoire said:
    > Hello !

I can relate to computer issues. Last week, my old laptop freaked out and I had to get a new one, courtesy of my grandparents. Sadly, my current laptop isn't big enough to hold TS4, TS3, and TS2 UC like my old one, and I'll probably end up uninstalling everything I transferred to my new computer so I can play TS3 without getting a BSOD. I only have TS4 on my new laptop, and let me tell you, it's *very* interesting playing a sims game with a touch screen computer, even if I can't exclusively play with just a touch screen.

Hello @Bunny_Attack
    I am sorry to hear that your old laptop broke last week :( It was kind of your grandparents to get you the new one.
    I hope that you will soon get used to playing Sims 4 on your new laptop. It would be a different way of playing for you, as you need to adjust to doing things a bit differently.
  • Bunny_AttackBunny_Attack Posts: 21 Member
    @rosemow Thanks. It's been really startling to touch something on my screen while playing, and then the pie menu pops up. Normally, I use my mouse, but I think I might take to using both.
    I can't adult today, maybe tomorrow.
  • brittanyleighrussellbrittanyleighrussell Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey hi hello, my name is Brittany and I have been playing the Sims since the first games came out. I remember going to my friends house to watch her install the new expansions and ended up playing at home once we purchased our first computer. I play the Sims 4 now as much as I can between studying Graphic Communication Design at university in London. I love building more than live mode I think and I've just moved to playing on the 15" 2018 MacBook Pro and it plays like a dream. I haven't really put myself forward in the Sims community but I hope to now. As for other games that I play, I am very keen on the Legend of Zelda games (Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask being my two favourites). Nice to meet you all ❤️
  • jeyjeyjeyjey Posts: 1 New Member
    Olá simers eu sou Jeyjey amo The Sims, amo construir Sul sul :* <3
  • SimzStarzSimzStarz Posts: 70 Member
    How do I upload my TS4 Builds? I don't really want to use imgur as I don't trust it.
    Is there any other way that I can just upload them from my pc?
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    edited September 2018
    How do I upload my TS4 Builds? I don't really want to use imgur as I don't trust it.
    Is there any other way that I can just upload them from my pc?

@Simzstarz, I use imgur as well as other members of the forum. I don't trust Photobucket after what they did last year when decided to charge $400 per year. But they changed that this year when they realized the mistake they made. But yeah, a lot of us use imgur to share photos here.

You do need some type of photo sharing site to be able to share your game pictures here as this site won't allow us to directly add pictures from our PC's.

Flickr is another site that some members use.

Here is a tutorial on how to upload pictures to the site:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum/p1
    Hey hi hello, my name is Brittany and I have been playing the Sims since the first games came out. I remember going to my friends house to watch her install the new expansions and ended up playing at home once we purchased our first computer. I play the Sims 4 now as much as I can between studying Graphic Communication Design at university in London. I love building more than live mode I think and I've just moved to playing on the 15" 2018 MacBook Pro and it plays like a dream. I haven't really put myself forward in the Sims community but I hope to now. As for other games that I play, I am very keen on the Legend of Zelda games (Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask being my two favourites). Nice to meet you all ❤️

Hello @BrittanyRussell :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, and started playing when you had your first computer. Simming is very enjoyable!
    I hope that your university studies are going well. You would enjoy simming as a restful break from the streeses that can come with studying.
    It is great that you are now playing on your new MacBook Pro, and are enjoying simming on it.
    edited September 2018
  • JvxmyJvxmy Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi Sims forum! I'd like to introduce myself, my name is @Jvxmy (which stands for Jaimy) I'm 16 years old and I'm from The Netherlands! My first sims game was Sims 2 pets on the Playstation 2, I was really addicted to it but I only remember it vaguely... After that I didn't really keep up with the new games, until my favorite Dutch youtuber at the time introduced me to The Sims 4, and I got really addicted. Now I have all packs (excluding Jungle Adventures and Seasons, but I get these really soon) and have a MODS folder with 1.200+ items (which is not much compared to some of you) In my real life I love to go out with friends on friday nights, I go to bars here in Holland, but in Belgium aswell. I love to fitness once in a while and I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community as a bisexual and I couldn't be any more proud. I'm excited to meet new faces on this forum and to share my thoughts and knowledge on some things aswell. :smile:

Kisses,

Jaimy
    Jvxmy wrote: »
    Hi Sims forum! I'd like to introduce myself, my name is @Jvxmy (which stands for Jaimy) I'm from The Netherlands! My first sims game was Sims 2 pets on the Playstation 2, I was really addicted to it but I only remember it vaguely... After that I didn't really keep up with the new games, until my favorite Dutch youtuber at the time introduced me to The Sims 4, and I got really addicted. Now I have all packs (excluding Jungle Adventures and Seasons, but I get these really soon) and have a MODS folder with 1.200+ items (which is not much compared to some of you) In my real life I love to go out with friends on friday nights, I go to bars here in Holland, but in Belgium aswell. I love to fitness once in a while and I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community as a bisexual and I couldn't be any more proud. I'm excited to meet new faces on this forum and to share my thoughts and knowledge on some things aswell. :smile:

Kisses,

Jaimy

Hello @Jvxmy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the console version of Sims 2 Pets, and that after watching YouTube videos, you are now back simming again by playing Sims 4. It is great that you own nearly all the packs. The packs add many enjoyable features, activities, worlds, and build mode and cas items to the game! I hope that you will soon be able to buy Jungle Adventures and Seasons also.
    There are many great Sims 4 mods/cc! The simming modding community is very talented and creative! It is very kind of modders to share their items with fellow simmers.
  • Sandy_SimmerSandy_Simmer Posts: 2 New Member
    They call me Sandy. I have never created TS3CC or anything, but I'm very good at FINDING lost or discontinued downloads. If I can't find what I'm looking for, I'll look for something like it. If you ever need to find a download, I might be able to help you. Just drop me a message and I'll be on it like a bloodhound.
    They call me Sandy. I have never created TS3CC or anything, but I'm very good at FINDING lost or discontinued downloads. If I can't find what I'm looking for, I'll look for something like it. If you ever need to find a download, I might be able to help you. Just drop me a message and I'll be on it like a bloodhound.

Hello @Sandy_Simmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very kind and thoughtful of you to offer to help fellow simmers find cc that they are looking for :) Perhaps when you are a full member and can then start new threads, you could start a new thread in the Sims 3 section of the forums offering to help simmers find Sims 3 cc.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top