Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Yes indeed. I wanna take them home. Wonderful pets @BreeMiles :D
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
  • LOULIGHTFOOT1976LOULIGHTFOOT1976 Posts: 160 Member
    we'vegot those 2 in rl lass
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited September 2018
    Hello Madame Secretary, I'm back with a Sims 3 Residential Request.

Username: AuronoiCheiftain/Godzilla-Force

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Soocoolsim

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Hobbit Style Lunar Lakes Apartments

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic

Lot size (dimensions): 60:60

Number of bedrooms: 4

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One Master (with Dreampod Replacing Bed), One Nursery, and Two Guest Rooms (also with Dreampods).

Number of bathrooms: 5 (One Main, One for the Master's, and Two Half/Bath's for the Guests)

Favorite color schemes: Any

Colors you dislike: None

Do you want it furnished and decorated?

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes

Please list the Store content that can be used: Any, so long as who can gift me them.

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Lunar Lakes (65 Hyperion Highway)

Link to specific house or plan: Link For Tutorial for Open Air Basements simension.de/sims-3-english-tutorials/sims-3-tutorial-fresh-air-for-basements-built-with-the-basement-tool/.

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? For the Played Apartment - Large Greenhouse (with Swiftgrow Gardening Station, PvZ Sunflowers, and ITF Rugs to plant Plants on), State of the Art Robotics and Science Lab, Hidden Alchemy/Magic Room (with Alchemy Station, Alchemy Cabinets, Philosophers Stone, Inventing Bench, Magic Cauldron, Magic Spell Book, and a Few Broom Stands, all hidden behind a Hidden bookcase Door), Children's Play/Activity Room, State of the Art Eat In Kitchen (including a Food Synthesizer), Private Museum (to Showcase Adventure Relics), Hidden Space for the Galaxa Space Car, and Spirit Storage Room. For the Public Areas - Large Pool (with Surfing Station), Gym and Dojo (featuring both Martial Arts Equipment, and Modern exercise Machines), a Large Public Garage (with Lots of space for cars), Solar Panels and Wind Turbines to Provide free Power (using the stores Solar Panel and Wind Raker, from the Twizy set), and a Hidden Tomb (this one is optional, but would be great to have).

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes, and keep me posted.

Additional instructions? I'd like the lot to be Built using a Technique that Opens the basement to the surface, and all of the main Housing and Structures be underground. I linked a tutorial to help soocoolsim get the concept, and to help if She hasn't done it before.
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited September 2018
    This is still a huge list of requirements, we have gone over this and simply trying to appeal to other people on the DNA team is not going to magically change anything. Actually there is so much wrong with this post.

I'm not going to speak as a member of the DNA team right now. People there are too nice. I am just going to speak directly as myself and as a builder in the sims.

Please list the Store content that can be used: Any, so long as who can gift me them.

How about you make a list and gift it to your builder if he or she doesn't have it? You are asking US for a favor here. Builders don't exist to serve people. This type of attitude and complete lack of respect for builders disgusts me.

Additional instructions? I'd like the lot to be Built using a Technique that Opens the basement to the surface, and all of the main Housing and Structures be underground. I linked a tutorial to help soocoolsim get the concept, and to help if She hasn't done it before.

You realize most of us ARE experienced builders yes? Your complete lack of building skill and respect for builders is showing here.

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? For the Played Apartment - Large Greenhouse (with Swiftgrow Gardening Station, PvZ Sunflowers, and ITF Rugs to plant Plants on), State of the Art Robotics and Science Lab, Hidden Alchemy/Magic Room (with Alchemy Station, Alchemy Cabinets, Philosophers Stone, Inventing Bench, Magic Cauldron, Magic Spell Book, and a Few Broom Stands, all hidden behind a Hidden bookcase Door), Children's Play/Activity Room, State of the Art Eat In Kitchen (including a Food Synthesizer), Private Museum (to Showcase Adventure Relics), Hidden Space for the Galaxa Space Car, and Spirit Storage Room. For the Public Areas - Large Pool (with Surfing Station), Gym and Dojo (featuring both Martial Arts Equipment, and Modern exercise Machines), a Large Public Garage (with Lots of space for cars), Solar Panels and Wind Turbines to Provide free Power (using the stores Solar Panel and Wind Raker, from the Twizy set), and a Hidden Tomb (this one is optional, but would be great to have).

Would you like fries with that? Seriously?? You want all this from us, on TOP of gifting you whatever store items used in the lot?

I will not stand by and allow you to disrespect my teammate like this. We do this because we want to help make the community happy and I have every reason to believe you are taking unfair advantage of this.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not as nice as the rest of the team. If you want to argue, you can take it up with me and message me directly. Unless if you want me to continue to call you out publicly.
    Post edited by TheDismalSimmer on
    dgvibNQ.png
  • nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    I have to agree with TheDismalSimmer, that request was pretty disrespectful. I can build my own homes yes, but there's some designs I want, that I could never quite get right. That's the only reason I ever come to make any requests (Only made 2 requests this entire time). Never would I ask for store content be gifted to me. There's another thread I believe, for posting wish lists.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
    edited September 2018

@AuronoiChieftain , unfortunately based on our past experiences and in alignment with previous private team communications to you I will be unable to accept your request.
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Thank you for the lovely comments on my pets everyone! @LOULIGHTFOOT1976 is have a ball with them in game, and it makes me so happy! <3
  • LOULIGHTFOOT1976LOULIGHTFOOT1976 Posts: 160 Member
    tommy n tia lass please can u send em 2 face book i wanna show 2 a friend on facebook

@AuronoiChieftain As per several past discussions, I'd like to formally state that we're no longer accepting requests from you for either S3 or S4. Thank you.
    SLpPUp.png
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited September 2018
    forget it to much trouble.
    Post edited by Summerskydreamer on
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited September 2018
    @summerskydreamer, The home in your first link has been built with BG and only 3 EP’s unfortunately they are not the same EP’s that you have. But since you do not require it to be decorated it may work for you.

1YZiu9d.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9161555
    Media: https://imgur.com/a/ju112

DNA Request team Blog: https://dnarequestteam.blogspot.com/
    edited September 2018
    @romagi1 That's an awesome suggestion! Thanks for linking to the blog, there are so many amazing things there (if I say so myself lol). :)

@summerskydreamer Please let me know if you decide to use the gorgeous build that romagi1 has listed. If you find that you still want the request, we'll need to have it altered to have no more than 10 bedrooms and baths. I'll wait to hear from you before I add the request to our list. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    edited September 2018
    Whoa, realized this is Sims 3 and nit sims 4. Sorry
    Oh hamburgers!
    edited September 2018
    Already have it an was wanting something more fancy i guess with more rooms so i can build onto my stable with more horses an sims but oh well thanks though.:)would any one know where i could download this mansion the links are broke so do not look at them ok .Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbpTrpKjNCo
    Post edited by Summerskydreamer on
    edited September 2018
    @Summerskydreamer Hello :) If your request doesn't exceed 10 bedrooms and baths, then we can still accept it. I'd like to note that most computers can't handle the rendering of huge lots in a playable way, hence our rule.
    As far as the mansion you've linked - the possibilities are endless for where the original creator stored it as it's not on the Exchange (at least under that creator name). I'd suggest contacting the creator through their YouTube account. Good luck!

SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    edited September 2018
    @Summerskydreamer Hello :) If your request doesn't exceed 10 bedrooms and baths, then we can still accept it. I'd like to note that most computers can't handle the rendering of huge lots in a playable way, hence our rule.
    As far as the mansion you've linked - the possibilities are endless for where the original creator stored it as it's not on the Exchange (at least under that creator name). I'd suggest contacting the creator through their YouTube account. Good luck!

Thanks ok redone my post for the mansion i hope it is ok now.:)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Summerskydreamer Hello :)If your request doesn't exceed 10 bedrooms and baths, then we can still accept it. I'd like to note that most computers can't handle the rendering of huge lots in a playable way, hence our rule.

Thanks ok redone my post for the mansion i hope it is ok now.:)

@Summerskydreamer, We still can not accept a request for 20 beds and baths, 10 is the allowed limit.

Also, Please list the Store content that can be used: oh my to many to say = no store content. You could answer ALL if you own most of the store otherwise a list is required.

Instead of a list you could screen shot each page in your Purchase History and upload the pics to an image sharing site or a blog if you have one and provide the link in place of the list.

Other than that it looks ok. :)
    Username: Skie Summers
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): does not matter as long as it is a mansion
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? base game , pets, ambitions, island paradise, seasons an town life
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions):64/64
    Number of bedrooms:20
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?well one master suit an the rest teen an guest rooms as well as nursery.
    Number of bathrooms: 20
    Favorite color schemes: yellow creams
    Colors you dislike: green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? if the builder wants
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: oh my to many to say
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? i have a world that Sugar Legacy Stable has made called Rock Harbor
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/40-700-square-foot-tennessee-mansion-listed-for-nearly-15m-102754
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? does not matter can be like the link i put.:)
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes
    Additional instructions?Well wanting this to be an add on to my stables i am making for my web sites Golden Valley Arabian Stables.Also if the builder can make the mansion have more levels so i can make more than ten rooms myself thank you.

Post edited by romagi1 on
    edited September 2018
    Hi @Summerskydreamer , since you're thinking of doing the rooms yourself, here's a link to a mansion shell that I created.... Mercer Mansion. Perhaps you can modify it to suit yourself.

qNE0ops.jpg
    More pics here...

@romagi1 and @soocoolsim Thank you!

@Summerskydreamer If after you've reviewed the other shell and addressed the bedroom/bathroom quantity and the store content list we can add the request. Thanks!
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png