Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    And another :open_mouth: Meet Io Ishimori!
    wbhcoWz.png

KjNUL0T.png

This cute un-posed smile!
    bNu0utY.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Emily4331 You spelled Girl Power wrong,do you have something against vowels

:p

Hehe
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat I didn't have enough money to buy a vowel. :(
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @CravenLestat I didn't have enough money to buy a vowel. :(

:D Somebody watches Wheel Of Fortune

DfydFiZ.gif
    @Mikezumi Nice she looks classy,but sadly here in RL I was thinking it today the nights are getting cooler all my wildflowers have withered away except my scarlett Zinnia's and Cosmos. :bawling: Summer is gone fall is here I want my summer back.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited September 2018
    @CravenLestat Things are starting to flower here and it smells lovely :) Not my garden because I don't have a green thumb but I smell lovely flowers on my daily walk :) Mikezumi also tried this dress but it's a bit short for my/her taste ;)
    29983088967_9e71caf896_o.jpg
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Cadh20000 Did you ever find out why Sherita was glowing so brightly? I've only ever seen that when a sim is at the top of the criminal career, but I think that's red instead. The new puppies are so tiny and cute :love:
    @Springfairy556 Praaven looks just like a more detailed version of The Sims Medieval I love it! The creator did an amazing job. Did you get the rabbit holes working correctly? I wish I could have been more help but I have never used them before.
    @mikezumi Your SS looks fabulous in the new pattern. I'm not sure if you're aware of the Camilla designer brand but they make expensive kaftans and dresses with bohemian inspired prints. Anyway that's what I thought of when I saw her :smile:
    I forgot that Niall, Cain, Rory, Lachie etc. were still on holiday. Niall's dancing faces were funny especially the ones after he fell over.
    @Charlottesmom Your outtakes cracked me up, especially the ones with Meggie trying and failing to give L flowers as Becky looks on. It's too adorable that Rowan sleeps with his teddy next to him. Teen Light :heart:
    @OriginalMara A stray dog dying is very sad, but it was a little amusing to me that three paparazzi were there to witness it. If they're not lucky it will be them next! :lol:
    @Emily4331 Your genie outfit looked amazing and you should be proud for getting the transparency to work, I seriously have no clue how you did it. Kairi is super cute, she belongs in Babymetal! Even her colour scheme matches. I also love that futon but I'm curious about the animations, how does she get in it? Io's non posed smile is my favourite as it looks so natural :smile:
    babymetal.jpg?fit=800%2C533&ssl=1
    @coco Thank you! I may have been listening to Babymetal while creating her. :lol:
    The futon animations are just like sleeping bag animations. Works perfectly!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,120 Member
    Hello friends. :) Goodness I need to get started on feedback! :open_mouth: You guys are rockin'!

But first, I promised @Emily4331 some pictures of her creations in my game (haven't done the genie one yet) and even though they aren't the greatest pics...I hope you enjoy them anyway. :blush:

First I needed a sim to try the mermaid shell bikini top on. I searched the sim bin to make things easier......

I decided to pick on this lady (with that never ending "plotting evil" look :lol: ) to see what I could do with her. ;) As @CravenLestat has shown us, there can be a diamond in the rough from the sim bin. :p

Em4_mermaid_top_1.jpg

From the front she already looks a little cute, which surprised me. :open_mouth:

I got to work on tweaking her. It wasn't much, just fixed her jaw and cheekbones. Lifted her face up, or down I can't remember. :lol: Gave her new skin, eyebrows, and hair and....... voila!

Em4_mermaid_top_2.jpg

:)

Profile:

Em4_mermaid_top_3.jpg

She definitely has that Asian look. ;)
    I think she's pretty. :)

Anyhoo, time to try out the shell bikini top. :)

I fiddled with the colors for a bit, but then decided to try a wood pattern on it. I know, sounds weird, but not so much. ;) It gave the shells that "scratched by the sea" look and made them look TONS more realistic to me. :smiley:

Eh?

Em4_mermaid_top_4.jpg
    (The seam doesn't look too bad with this skin Emily4331. :) )

Profile:

Em4_mermaid_top_5.jpg

That skirt the game threw on her looked really cute in my opinion, but...I felt it didn't really fit the top so instead I went with.........

Em4_mermaid_top_6.jpg

The grass skirt! :) (Gosh she's looking kind of macho there... :neutral: ) #badpicturetiming

Next I wanted to try the Rose Sandals. They really turned out very cute! <3

Em4_mermaid_top_7.jpg

Lastly I recolored them to fit the outfit better. :)

Em4_mermaid_top_8.jpg

Cute!

I meant to get some pictures of her in Live mode for you Emily, but life got a little stressful over here on my end and I wasn't able to...along with adding the genie outfit in. :pensive:
    I have no doubt she'll look great! And I look forward to trying out the genie outfit on another sim. Your creations are fun to dress sims up in! :blush:
    Hope you enjoyed! :grin:

Feedback coming in my next post! <3
    (Gosh my eyes hurt and I have a headache. :confounded: It's making me tired...I hope I can get through it all...)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Emily4331 Duhh of course I should have realised that it works as a sleeping bag haha thanks *slaps forehead*
    @emorrill I didn't even notice the seam until you pointed it out but it's barely there as you said. It's actually a really cute outfit with the grass skirt and sandals. I'm impressed! :star::smile:
    edited September 2018
    @emorrill You should see my sim bin :(

Looks like the roster for the Miss Universe Pageant for the next 27 years :D I am wondering if there is a limit cause mine is huge!!!!!

And agree that texture gives it a found shell look.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2018
    coco wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Did you ever find out why Sherita was glowing so brightly? I've only ever seen that when a sim is at the top of the criminal career, but I think that's red instead. The new puppies are so tiny and cute :love:

Nope, no idea at all. She did Master her Fishing skill shortly before that, but I've had plenty do so without glowing like she did.

Canines only make up 5 of the ten pets, the rest are felines. :p No comment on the kittens? Not a cat person, eh?
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @coco
    Thanks I got them working to the best of my ability.It gets the job done.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @Emily4331 -I've been working on making new CC like you except that mine is in buy mode and it's just repriced clones of EA content.Great picture!Great picture!I would watch what I post and make sure my censor grid is on for most cases where it's needed.
    @pigletpooh1 -That's great and something I hope to manage in Evermore Falls.
    @Cadh20000 -Great update!
    @Karritz -I plan on having that bed in homeless camps on community lots for my homeless sims.
    @plushtrap_107 -It's a community building made to look like a house.
    @Jazzypoo -I'm on Windows and the game is too glitchy without my hundreds of Mods I installed.I've been mistly playing in empty custom worlds which are more stable to play than EA worlds with their populations.Great update!
    @bekkasan -I'm actually getting it ready for live play.I love building a town up from just an isolated family settling on a homestead to a thriving town with a moderate population.Great update!
    @meeerkattime -I got them from MTS.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great pictures!
    @Mikezumi -Great update!Thanks for the comment.I have to take care of all ages.
    @coco -I got it fixed as it was a glitch on their site causing it to not install properly and it was a common issue they've been having recently.
    @Cororon -Great picture!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!
    @Hallonsaft11 -I've got story progression tuned to make me do it manually like in TS2 with the TS3 open world.
    @MoonandStars83 -Great update!
    @OriginalMara -Great update!
    @CravenLestat -Great pictures!
    @EricasFreePlay -That's great!I feel as though I just got a brand new laptop though I didn't buy one recently.It's because AVGPCTuneUp is working.
    @Srpingfairy556 -Great update!I've got the Jynx rabbit hole rugs pets fix versions and they work like they should and I use that creator's doors as well.
    Here's my Logan update below from my final computer maintenance task.
    Logan,Utah-Under Construction.
    Here's the bunk bed I chose to use for the fire hall annex bedroom.
    44907336901_dd6896b716_b.jpg
    Here's the room after the beds were placed.
    44907334591_ee72cbc287_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    edited September 2018
    @meerkattime It is official,April has a house.Sending it in a minute.Basic furniture setup inside you determine the rest.And it comes with a boat that is out back on a trailer hitch.And a cute secluded porch out back to view the water while having coffee.I placed this in Riverview on the empty 40x30 on Ely Road by the river if you want to put it where I did is a great spot.

mkiyAlh.png

DfydFiZ.gif
    Forgot to say delete the brick fireplace not the store cover stone part

DfydFiZ.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited September 2018
    @bekkasan No idea how much cast iron weights but it is heavy. Wrought iron must be even more heavy as it holds up railway bridges with no problem
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @king_of_simcity7 You might want to go back and edit that post some...it is actually painful to read... O.o
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

@Cadh20000 Thanks for letting me know. I have edited :blush: Using my phone at the moment so it spell checks for me lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Emily4331 -- Hahaha... I guess I better keep a closer eye on them!
    You're welcome. :)

@Springfairy556 -- Nope... It was a house/lot that came with AP, and I just renovated it.
    I think it's probably just coincidence that these elder strays happen to be there when their time runs out. But it is awkward!

@bekkasan -- Hmm... Calvin Riffin does live across the street from them.... Crazy vampires.

@coco -- Haha, definitely! Especially since I have my mods set to only allow one paparazzi at a time. I may need more drastic actions to reduce their population. ;)

@TadOlson -- Thanks. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @Cadh20000 Thanks for letting me know. I have edited :blush: Using my phone at the moment so it spell checks for me lol

I use Spellcheck, but always keep Autocorrect disabled. I'll take suggestions, but I decide what gets through, specifically to avoid such instances. :p
    @Cadh20000 Cuteness overload…. Puppies and kittens <3. Of course the babysitter had to stop and stare at the puppies – who wouldn’t ;) .
    Hmm, spooky activity around Sherita.
    Oh, Grim Reaper with routing issues sounds like trouble :D.
    I have to say that the glow kind of suits Sherita :D.
    Happy birthday Heather! She’ll make a beautiful teen in the future!

Lol, true!
    Kinda.
    Lol, he gave up and made the ghost come to him instead. :p
    She has a halo is all! :p
    Yep, but even prettier yet at Young Adult. ^_^
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

@Emily4331 Cute new Sim :smile:

@Mikezumi Nice patterns on your SS :smile:

@emorrill Nice work on the Sim :smile: