Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Hunger Games Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Dekay I trust right now. I’m gonna look at someone else for now c

Well, we gotta wait for Erin and Meepy now. I know this sounds terrible but I'd suggest Meepy cuz in the banana past, she was usually very quiet and least banana active.

I'm so far not getting strong scummy vibes from City so I don't think she's scum.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Where has this banana thing come from? Did I miss a memo? Is it replacement for plum? :D
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay is apparently in a Gwen Stefani mood right now
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Where has this banana thing come from? Did I miss a memo? Is it replacement for plum? :D

Um, all I can say about the banana thing is to just read Rose's day 1 commencement a bit more closely.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Give me a banana!
    832XG3D.gif
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Unvote: Dekay

Oh hamburgers!
    Vote: Meepy

For now, this is my banana vote. Sorry, Meepy. I know you and your banana just came back on this forum. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Hi guys. I’m a little under the weather right now. I’m not going to be in much today. Sorry.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    BANANA
    Oh hamburgers!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Meepy (1)-Dekay

Day ends in about 12 hours.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    DeKay wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »

Um, all I can say about the banana thing is to just read Rose's day 1 commencement a bit more closely.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Give me a banana!

It's been edited, I don't see any mentions of bananas
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Never played with Meepy or Erin before, and DeKay seems more town now so I don't want to vote her. :neutral: Just waiting for them to come on.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Where is everyone :s

I would rather give Meepy a chance to play, even if she is scum. Other than that I really don’t know
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Listen guys, Broncos does have a point. But you never know so I'll take out the hammer.

Vote: Meepy
    Oh hamburgers!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Hi, Just read through and I get why DeKay voted Meepy, to get votes off her and the ball rolling, but Bubbz's vote I don't get. I don't remember playing with Meepy before, so I don't know their playstyle. Also, seeing as they haven't spoken yet, maybe we shouldn't vote them. I get inactives mess up the game, but I don't think an inactive D1 is very fair.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Ack im sorry, school.
    I don't think I've ever met meepy so I can't really make a judgement, but it seems fair to at least let them play a bit.

also why is suddenly everyone obsessed with bananas
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    LilacErin wrote: »
    Ack im sorry, school.
    I don't think I've ever met meepy so I can't really make a judgement, but it seems fair to at least let them play a bit.

also why is suddenly everyone obsessed with bananas

No clue.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I really don’t like these Meepy votes. Then again, I don’t know who to vote for. I’m going to think about it over taco night :p

• LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Are sign ups over? I've never played before and this sounds fun 😁
    We only have 2 banana hours left. Meepy still hasn't come on. I would like her to play more too but as you can see, she still hasn't even posted anything. If she keeps on doing this for the rest of the game, then, it's not going to be good for banana town anyway. So.... 🤷‍♀️
    And I really don't want to vote for City (cuz for now I think she's leaning more toward town and she makes good suspicion lists that could give us more clues) and myself either. I don't know about Erin. She only made one post that's not giving me any gut feeling of what she might be.
    Hi, Just read through and I get why DeKay voted Meepy, to get votes off her and the ball rolling, but Bubbz's vote I don't get. I don't remember playing with Meepy before, so I don't know their playstyle. Also, seeing as they haven't spoken yet, maybe we shouldn't vote them. I get inactives mess up the game, but I don't think an inactive D1 is very fair.

I think a D1 inactive in this case is fair since the day is 24 hours. And also, it just so happens we only have a limited choice of people to vote for which stinks but hey, I don't make the rules. XD

In any case, what does anyone think of everyone else? I think so far Bubbz is being a bit weird but I think if she were scum, she would not care so much who goes away anyway if none of her buddy in on the chopping board for today. So maybe she's town here. I hope I'm right. Haha. All of a sudden, I feel like my D1 good instincts have been blocked here. :joy:

Broncos is 50/50 to me.
    832XG3D.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    edited September 2018
    Are sign ups over? I've never played before and this sounds fun 😁

Sign ups are over now, and Day 1 is underway - however, feel free to keep up to date with the game, because you can sign up to be a replacement (if someone drops out, you can take their place).

Alternatively, here's the link to the masterlist, so you can check when the next game is open and sign up to that. :)
    I guess I’ll go with a random vote between the three....... and the spinner lands on City

Vote: City

@the_greenplumbob

Thanks 😊
    @the_greenplumbob

Thanks 😊

Do you want to aign up aa a replacement for now?
    @the_greenplumbob

Thanks 😊

Do you want to aign up aa a replacement for now?

I would like to but not 100% sure how to play so don't want to mess anything up :flushed:
    Vote Count:
    Meepy (2)- Dekay, Bubbz
    City (1)- Broncos

Day ends in about 2 hours.