Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finished Townhouse

Built a double townhouse and actually quite proud of the outome:
Home One:
Basement level holds the kitchen, garden/backyard, bathroom, and laundry room:
k9c45j.jpg
az42q.jpg
30upbnr.jpg

1F living room and dining room:
a2gpwn.jpg
10e0dc5.jpg

2F bathroom, hallway, and bedroom:
rkpzwj.jpg

3F Master bedroom, living space, and bathroom:
28cdkqo.jpgn1460o.jpg
5miqgy.jpg

Overview:
3F:
dmwqds.jpg
2qnxl4x.jpg
2mmhmab.jpg

2F:
nxkv87.jpg
25t8cnr.jpg

1F:
2zq8klg.jpg

Backyard:
ml07qu.jpg

Home Two:
Basement:
6dwi9f.jpg
dgs41w.jpg
2mwdp44.jpg
5bnqtt.jpg

1F:
sg7486.jpg
2heagkm.jpg

2F:
214yuxu.jpg
1zqzswj.jpg
295pogj.jpg

3F:
o552qt.jpg
fcpp5g.jpg
vpw2ef.jpg
353e6uu.jpg
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    buhlynnduhbuhlynnduh Posts: 90 Member
    I’m actually going to need a townhouse for my game soon. I have twins moving out of their parents house when they reach YA and I wanted something they could move into.

This might be the house they get!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Is this on the gallery?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    great job! I really like it and the way you decorated too.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Sorry for asking questions that might already be answered, but is this possible now with the game's mechanics? To create townhouses that function as apartments? Or do you just have to lock doors and be creative to get them to function? They're beautiful by the way. I would certainly love them on my game.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    Sorry for asking questions that might already be answered, but is this possible now with the game's mechanics? To create townhouses that function as apartments? Or do you just have to lock doors and be creative to get them to function? They're beautiful by the way. I would certainly love them on my game.

It’ll have to function with the lock doors, there is no way to create your own apartments sadly without the use of mods(though I’m am not familiar with mods or if there is a mod out there that does this) even if you own City Living.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    This is so great. Thanks for sharing this lovely place.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Thanks for the responses everyone :)

I want to upload, but my in game gallery never works. Is there another way I can upload this
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options

What I plan on doing is locking the doors for only the household members it is intended for that way both families can stay on their own sides.
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    KeplerKepler Posts: 11 New Member
    I really like the master bedroom and the glass roof thing that you did. Good job!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2018
    It is great that you have added a second home to your townhouse build :) The furnishing of both of the townhouses look very nice! I have posted about the first townhouse in the other thread, and the design of the second townlouse looks very nice also! :)
    With your issues of uploading to the galley, try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Then delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then load the game and try to upload your creations.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I love the build of townhouses. I wish we could make them an apartment type like in Sims 2.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    WOAH! That house is amazing!! It reminds me of my current house that my sims are living in. Typically when i make a sim i build their house. I love building them, but the premade one are good too. Maybe soon I'll have to try and make a house, it has been quite a while since i have.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Great job, hunniboo1! You've got a good eye and a flair for design.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Excellent job in all respects! Very Victorian in concept, which is a huge plus in my book, where homes were works of art and an expression joy of living.
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    Fantastic build! Love the idea and decor is very nice.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I have been having problems with my homemade apartments and townhouses lately. Even with doors locked for all except the family, my sims have been trying to go to other apartments/ other townhouse to cook and eat, instead of using their own counters, fridges and stoves.... it is becoming a hassle so I am going to make identical town houses and split the families on different lots with no furniture in the side that is not being used on each lot. I am also going to only leave one family in the apartments.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member

With Get Together I wonder if it might be possible to have a duplex generic venue, and have the main door to each apartment be a club door. That might be worth exploring, and have two rival clubs staying across from each other in the process.
  • Options
    HistoricKiwiHistoricKiwi Posts: 63 Member
    edited September 2018
    I love your building - good work.
    The only thing I personally think needs to be done is to add a rug in to fill the empty area in the master bedroom in the third floor on home one.
  • Options
    I love your building - good work.
    The only thing I personally think needs to be done is to add a rug in to fill the empty area in the master bedroom in the third floor on home one.

Thank you!
    2llotup.jpg