Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @haswh Rexx probably throws really weird parties. ;)

Hmm, the next new student is arriving Tuesday...!
    uduVcAP.png
    Just a heads up (and an apology!): Starting this coming week, I'll only be updating once a week, on Tuesdays.

I know I already cut back on my schedule recently, but I haven't been able to work much on simlit lately. I'd like to avoid taking a one- or two-month hiatus around the holidays, so I figured one chapter a week is better than none for weeks. ;)

Apologies for any inconvenience and/or glacial pacing! <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Glad you figured out what works best for you! No worries! This is just a hobby, after all! (Sometimes we have to keep reminding ourselves that though :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Just a heads up (and an apology!): Starting this coming week, I'll only be updating once a week, on Tuesdays.

I know I already cut back on my schedule recently, but I haven't been able to work much on simlit lately. I'd like to avoid taking a one- or two-month hiatus around the holidays, so I figured one chapter a week is better than none for weeks. ;)

Apologies for any inconvenience and/or glacial pacing! <3

Look at this free and efficient writer who can update once a week :'(
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    No need for apologies, sometimes life just gets in the way and slows us all down sometimes. besides it's quality not quantity that counts and rather once a week than know you were feeling burned out and not enjoying the process.
    Thanks for understanding!! <3

I still love my characters as much as ever and would never leave them or you hanging, but the screenshotting, aaa. :'( It's so incredibly time-consuming--it takes hours to get all the shots I need and set everything up and pick out lots, etc.--and I need to be on a specific computer to do it. If there's anything I'm burn-out on, it's definitely that.

If I had all of the screenshots, I could probably write the rest of the gen right now. LOL. But it's all part of simlit, and I do have fun getting just the right shot--I just have to get back into it when I have less on my plate.
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Looking forward to tomorrow! I'm sad about the cutbacks, but hey, we understand and are thankful we get that!

Here's to RL work!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Aww... just got on the forums today and saw this... I am glad to have once a week instead of none per week! Your story is a joy and I soooo feel your screen shot pain. I have posted 51 and just finished up 69. Maybe I should have said 70 - anyway. If it weren't for screenshots, I would be soooo far ahead too!

Take a break and come back refreshed and ready to tackle it! We will definitely be here. <3
    Thank you both! <3

Screenshots are the worst. But also the best. It'll probably be a couple months, but I don't plan to do one a week forever...!
    uduVcAP.png
    Clementine gets a fresh start...

Qid6fhW.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Lyanna named her kids Fox and Clementine after things that were orange, I'm dying over here-
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Poor sweet Clem, so sad, lonely and forgotten. Thank goodness for her Grandparents!! <3 Her room is, um, very orange and of course perfect for her. This, is going to be very interesting with Sly and Clem! I hope they can become BFF! No funny business Sly be friends first and the funny business can come after.

Hey I'll take once a week updates. :) Whatever works best for you is the best for us! Your RL is always first! <3
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I knew Sly and Clementine would meet again. And what should we call them -- Clemenlas or Slytine? And I have to say that weekly updates are okay with me, although I'll be happy with more, too. And I heartily sympathize about screenshots, especially the ones you take that are so full of wonderful detail.
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Clem! <3 Sly! <3

And no problem about the new update schedule. We all know that RL can be time demanding, and I can imagine that this writing process with the screenshotting can be a lot of work and needs lots of time.

(PS: and in case some impatience arises, there's always the option of re-reading the previous Gens. :smile: )
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Slytine...I like it! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @InfraGreen She did~

@haswh LOL, her room is very, very very orange. Even the lighting.

And you're absolutely right that Sly needs to cut it out--being friends would be a much better option right now. But he's Sly, and he likes doing what he wants, so we'll see how that goes.

Thank you. <3

@MVWdeZT Glad you don't mind the weekly updates either! <3 Sorry you understand my screenshot pain though, LOL.

Of course Clem and Sly were going to meet again. ;) As for a ship name, hmmm. That's a tough one.

@Sassie Always happy when you pop in! <3 Thanks for understanding.

I really do love this gen, so I'll be happy when I can focus on it completely again. I think this gen's cast is my favorite so far (and after I was afraid I wouldn't love these kids as much as the previous two gens).

@pammiechick That's one vote for Slytine then! It kind of sounds like a Pokemon, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    I knew Sly and Clementine would meet again. And what should we call them -- Clemenlas or Slytine? And I have to say that weekly updates are okay with me, although I'll be happy with more, too. And I heartily sympathize about screenshots, especially the ones you take that are so full of wonderful detail.

I have Slyme in my head but I’m just a little bit weird... okay, a lot! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    @Munterbacon Hey, I like Slyme! Slime, because Sly is slimy, and lime, which is also a fruit like Clementine.
    uduVcAP.png
    Sly gets his own (long-awaited and/or dreaded?) chapter. Apologies in advance.

50zk5qd.png
    uduVcAP.png
    I love Sly! <3 But I’ve loved all the harry men in his family! :joy: Does that make me weird? Maybe, probably! :joy:
    @AudreyFld Just a little! <3 But I'm glad anyway. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I love Sly! <3 But I’ve loved all the harry men in his family! :joy: Does that make me weird? Maybe, probably! :joy:

Weird is the new normal, so you be aight.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

Weird is the new normal, so you be aight.
    Good to know! I feel better now! :D
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member

@AudreyFld We already knew you were weird but we love you anyway ;)

I am definitely not on the Sly love boat, but the combination of his d-bagness with his insecurities is definitely interesting to read about!
    snvAF3B.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I have no idea who this Crystal is really, but she does seem to be getting quite a pounding in this story line. Seems Sly is feeling a bit like a big hairy man tart, but it's partly his own fault, the word no can be said if he's really so very tired of being used as a means to get to his Mom. Still I have the feeling if he messes too much with Clem, she'll shave him like a bad badger! Son of a Graham....laughed my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 right out of the door :D