Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff packs you wish you wouldn't have bought?

13...Next

Comments

• garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Laundry Day
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Lexx223Lexx223 Posts: 27 Member
    My first pet stuff. The only thing I can see myself using in the future is the rodents, but I could live without them. I never put clothes on my pets and a lot of the bb looks stupid and I'll probably never use most of that either. I regret buying that pack so much.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm happy with all I bought. Especially spa day, although that may have been a GP. Love that pack. I never did buy pet stuff and not going to.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff because I hate laundry in the sims.

You hate laundry but bought laundry day? Lol. That mAde me laugh.
  • dimples7377dimples7377 Posts: 53 Member
    vampires i never use them or have anything to do with them
  • peterlouis999peterlouis999 Posts: 23 Member
    the only stuff pack i have is backyard stuff and i don’t regret buying that since i love the content that came with it
  • SapriSimsSapriSims Posts: 7 New Member
    High loft. its not bad its just i could get CC that looks better
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    No Regerts! ;):p
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I use all the stuff packs I own! I buy them on sale if I don't think I'll use a lot of the objects but I usually use something from every pack when I play. I still don't own two of the stuff packs but I'll probably eventually get them.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited July 2018
    In the end I think I use almost every pack sometimes. But concerning SPs I could very easily live without Romantic Garden and Luxury Party stuff. Like, very easily.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I don't regret buying any of the SPs I own (Luxury Party, Cool Kitchen, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Vintage Glamour, Toddler). However, "Toddler Stuff" is the weakest to me.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Romantic garden was totally forgettable and if somebody uninstalled it from my game I wouldn't even notice.
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    i dont regret any of them. I like all stuff packs. But if i would must pick one stuff pack i should give a way it would be spooky stuff. I mean it would be good pack if the items would not be so childish.
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    I don't regret any of them. I enjoy them all in one way or another, especially for build mode objects. Whilst I love CC for my sims, I'm not all that keen on it for build mode, so bring on the variety!
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims