Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 New Packs Guesses...

Comments

• Options
    tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    buhlynnduh wrote: »
    I would love more jobs. It be through hobbies or whatever. I mean just regular rabbit hole jobs. So anything that offers that.

My favorite pack is probably parenthood. I even like the ask for advice feature everyone else complains about. So any pack that adds depth like that game did I’m down for, not just “items”, you know?

I feel like cats and dogs opened up the idea for nautical themes, I would love for there to be a boat theme pack, where sims can go on yatchs for vacation. Or like a cruise! That would be awesome. Set a cruise day amazing, with excursions and stuff. Omg. Yes let’s do that.

A cruise would be awesome, you could jump off the boat and swim int the ocean. But realistically they do something probably simpler.

You're not allowed to jump off the boat, it's too high. You could break your neck.

Another way to kill your sims, lol.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Its a pyjama party pack

I doubt it. That would most likely be a stuffpack. I think the next pack will be either a Gamepack or Expansion. I think a GP is the most likely to happen.

oh no! It's obviously going to be a pyjama party EP, cos we just don't have enough party themed packs already.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would love more jobs. It be through hobbies or whatever. I mean just regular rabbit hole jobs. So anything that offers that.

My favorite pack is probably parenthood. I even like the ask for advice feature everyone else complains about. So any pack that adds depth like that game did I’m down for, not just “items”, you know?

I feel like cats and dogs opened up the idea for nautical themes, I would love for there to be a boat theme pack, where sims can go on yatchs for vacation. Or like a cruise! That would be awesome. Set a cruise day amazing, with excursions and stuff. Omg. Yes let’s do that.

A cruise would be awesome, you could jump off the boat and swim int the ocean. But realistically they do something probably simpler.

You're not allowed to jump off the boat, it's too high. You could break your neck.

Now if your sim should fall (or be pushed) overboard.....well these things happen sometimes. Just throw that life preserver before the sharks get them. >:)
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I imagine that a University pack is probably on the horizon.
  • Options

Hmmm.... a danger and risk of death pack.

With bunk beds, that children can fall from.
    Ladders, that sims can fall from.
    Buckets that can be perched above a door, as a prank, to fall on unsuspecting sims heads.
    Banana skins for sims to slip on.
    'Caution wet floor' Signs.
    Trees that can drop branches, onto tents.
    Uneven footpaths, that cause sims to take a trip.
  • Options
    soulofadragon1soulofadragon1 Posts: 38 Member
    university pack would be nice or beach stuff. i would love my sim to be able to swim in other stuff besides the pool.
    meme-7.jpg?w=512&h=512
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Its a pyjama party pack

I doubt it. That would most likely be a stuffpack. I think the next pack will be either a Gamepack or Expansion. I think a GP is the most likely to happen.

oh no! It's obviously going to be a pyjama party EP, cos we just don't have enough party themed packs already.

Interestenly enough PJ's and Sleepwear are lacking in TS4. We have mostly base game nightwear. I don't understand why they haven't added anything new to that category but again they could add new pj's and nightwear thru an update for free.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I honestly don't know what to expect, with Seasons and Cats and Dogs we were able to expect and speculate on their announcement/release because there was a lot of hints and such suggesting that those packs were in development. There hasn't been much lately that suggests the theme of any upcoming packs. I'm really hoping for something different though, something similar to Get Together, a completely new original pack that hasn't been done before, I guess I gotta wait until they tease the new releases in the upcoming Maxis Monthly.
  • Options
    filipomel wrote: »
    I honestly don't know what to expect, with Seasons and Cats and Dogs we were able to expect and speculate on their announcement/release because there was a lot of hints and such suggesting that those packs were in development. There hasn't been much lately that suggests the theme of any upcoming packs. I'm really hoping for something different though, something similar to Get Together, a completely new original pack that hasn't been done before, I guess I gotta wait until they tease the new releases in the upcoming Maxis Monthly.

I"m still thinking a Gamepack since SimGuruNinja teased that new hair on his avie and removed it.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    @filipomel I agree. Have no clue but something different would be nice.

@catloverplayer also agree that the next pack is a Game Pack.

But my guess, I suppose given the time of year, maybe something supernatural.
    I fall in line with the masses for the time being and really crave for a magic pack as well as University and Superstar.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    CeCeDot wrote: »
    I think Grant already debunked University coming any time soon

When and where?
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I haven't a clue what the next pack will be but I would love a magic pack with witches as suggested above. What I would love even more is something for builders with terrain tools, new build (not buy) objects like a variety of stairs/ladders, fence post lights, and more swatch colors for doors, windows, columns, stairs, fencing, trim etc. that match to create sets. Speaking of sets, a collection folder would be great to have as well, I really miss that from TS2.

I know that kind of pack is most likely a pipe dream though so barring that kind of pack, I'd love the following; farming, off the grid, hobbies, romance/wedding and some kind of either dystopian/steampunk theme with it's own world or perhaps a prehistoric or Old West/Native American theme.

A Band/Concert/Dance pack would be cool too with new instruments, like an electric guitar that actually sounds like an electric guitar, drum kits, concert halls, new dance styles including couples slow dancing, ballroom, ballet, contemporary, jazz, hip hop, swing, etc., dance studios with instructors and of course new music such as classic rock. Our Sims could write real songs and play them together, practice and then put on concerts. The money they earn or pricing for tickets would depend on how good they are, so would need new skill levels to go along with this.

Could even have battle of the bands or dance competition type events to compete for prizes. Anyway, you get the idea. Something like that though is probably way too ambitious and detail-centric to be realistic. lol One can dream though eh? ;)
  • Options
    The next pack needs to be romance based. Lots of things lacking in that department.
  • Options
    The next pack needs to be romance based. Lots of things lacking in that department.
    A wedding stuff pack would make a fair bit of sense.
  • Options
    Octavie88Octavie88 Posts: 140 Member
    edited September 2018
    Just give me a pack that gives my sims some personality.
    Or a romance pack, that works too.
  • Options
    CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member

When and where?

Nevermind. The tweet was him answering nope about whether or not he was hinting towards university. I interpreted it wrong
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    My guess is a Witches GP in November. And then maybe the next EP in March next year (hopefully University or some variation thereof).
  • Options
    KolbyKolby Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited October 2018
    I would love a University EP, with special careers for Sims who attended college. All other careers maybe get a head start like in TS2 Uni.
  • Options
    HopeCrashHopeCrash Posts: 119 Member
    I think it's going to be a Band/Performance/Show Arts GP. The new features that introduce yesterday giving me the Hollywood Hills vibes. Maybe the new word that will come with the GB will have a lot of modern houses builds on hills.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    HopeCrash wrote: »
    I think it's going to be a Band/Performance/Show Arts GP. The new features that introduce yesterday giving me the Hollywood Hills vibes. Maybe the new word that will come with the GB will have a lot of modern houses builds on hills.
    An another urban city? Well..well..wwwellll...... I would like to know.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    HopeCrash wrote: »

I can only dream :heart: Can you imagine though? It would definitely be up there as my favourite pack.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member

I would not trust him, he already tried to deceive us before.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    A wedding stuff pack would make a fair bit of sense.
    2-3 possible objects and some décor suits and dresses to cover the theme "romance" that has been ignored for 4 years I sure hope not. We need an actual dating system turn on turn offs I cant even imagine slow dancing being in a stuff pack once again a wedding stuff pack becomes even more useless.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member

When and where?

In one of his tweets he said something like they'd like to do it sometime but its not in development yet. Not exactly that but close.