Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a drawback to switching active households frequently?

2...Next

Comments

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @igazor

you constantly amaze me with all your insights into the game I would never have thought about until you mentioned it :)
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited September 2018
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @igazor

you constantly amaze me with all your insights into the game I would never have thought about until you mentioned it :)
    LOL, if you mean with Romeo in this particular case it's a matter of leveraging the mods I have at hand (NRaas Tagger and MC to Open inactives' households and run some status reports) and my being fidgety more than insightful.

One of the more unfounded complaints about TS3 is that "there is nothing to do" when all of our active sims are asleep or busy in their rabbit hole jobs/schools. Nonsense. There's a huge town to watch over when my sims do not require my direct guidance and after a while one wonders what the interesting looking ones and their households are up to and what drives/pushes them to behave as they do when our own sims are not around. It only takes a small amount of investigation to figure out whether they are just doing random things or if there is a logical pattern to their behavior. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @igazor

Mods or not that's a really good idea though as i would have never thought to do that until you mentioned it here I will be giving that a try now :)