Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I was hoping to see more of the Belcastro twins too. :( Sorry to see you go, Haylo.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Haylo :'( so bummed to see you go but know that we’re here if you need support or anything, love ya dude

Sad to know we’ll say goodbye to the Belcastro Bros too :(
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg

BOOOOOM!!!

As *Mystery Location* is filled with the radioactive filth of a mushroom cloud, our Jetsetters immediately wonder who has thrown away money...

Board%2B6.png

Fifth Board Update!

Hannes is glowing a soft shade of lime green. He glances as Meredith, who grins evilly. "Thank you," he grumbles.
    Meanwhile, Melinda has been robbed by a hired actorordinary street rat, leaving her with just half the money she used to have.
    All summed up the Jetsetters have earned §26.500 out of §90.000 so far. Meredith and Hannes are out of the Challenge.

It's time to get your next advices and moves ready.

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Board%2B7.png

Sixth Board Update!

After last turn's attacks on the Jetsetter's winnings it's time to bring some better news this round.
    Wendell has brought in §2.000 and Pearl and Oliver even §3.000 each.
    All summed up the Jetsetters have earned §34.500 out of §90.000 so far.

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Board%2B8.png

Seventh Board Update!

Melinda and Oliver are officially the first two to finish the Challenge. That means it's game over for Benjamin, Iris, Melinda and Oliver.
    Iris and Oliver have earned §10.000 overall and a Clue for Oliver. Benjamin and Melinda have earned §2.500 overall and a Clue for Melinda.
    Besides the finishers, Wendell has also earned §5.000. It's §39.500 out of §80.000 (not §90.000 anymore) so far.

Banner.png
  • Options
    C'est fini
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Screenshot-3160.jpg
    Screenshot-200.jpg

Been rereading Hunt or be Hunted here and there - I just realised that Wendell looks MUCH better with stubble. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    His revamp was well deserved for sure, I think he looks much more handsome, less like a child I suppose. That other hairstyle was...interesting, to say the least, but his new look is much more up to speed.
  • Options
    Amen to that. I think he'll be able to show his devious side more convincingly this round. >;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Board%2B9.png

Eigth Board Update!

Wendell has finished the Challenge as well. Now only 4 Jetsetters, Pearl, Phia, Jayda and Ethan, are still walking.
    Besides that nothign special has happened this round. No moneys, no Clues, no thieves, no nukes.

Banner.png
  • Options
    Interesting

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I'm waiting.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg

BOOOOOM!!!

As another mushroom cloud fills *Mystery Location*with radioactive filth, our Jetsetters immediately wonder who has thrown away money...

Board%2B10.png

Ninth Board Update!

Ethan is glowing a soft shade of lime green. He stares at Kiki, who was supposed to prevent this vry scenario from happening.
    Meanwhile, Pearl has finished the Challenge, locking in another §5.000 for the group. Phia has earned her own Clue too. Only she and Jayda are still walking.
    The tally's currently on §39.500 out of §80.000 and a Clue for all walkers but Hannes. (It's never been said that the Nuke blows up the Clue, has it ;))

Banner.png
  • Options
    Hmmmm 🤔

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Interesting.
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Very interesting.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Board%2B11.png

Tenth Board Update!

Another §5.000 has been earned this turn, §3.000 by Euphelia and §2.000 by Jayda. Since Euphelia is only 1 step away from finishing I don't need anymore input from Choco and Ninja. Which means I only need Yannik and Smarties to finish. If we happen to pop up at the same time online we could even rush it in 1 go.
    The tally's currently on §44.500 out of §80.000.

Banner.png
  • Options
    Board%2B12.png

Eleventh Board Update!

Euphelia officially finished as well - which means only Jayda is walking.
    The Simoleon tally's currently on §44.500 out of §80.000.

Banner.png
  • Options
    You can do it, girl! We believe in you!

• Options
    I've received DRE's from Kitty and Lilli - if anyone would like to submit another non-action DRE then the coming few days is the time to do so. :)

Banner.png
  • Options
    Hmm...I don't have any ideas right now. I'll see where you take things first.

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I might send Something in
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

My most positive estimation is before the weekend, but that's also me aiming for a shorter episode to cut the habit. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Looking forward to it, whenever it will be. :)
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

My most positive estimation is before the weekend, but that's also me aiming for a shorter episode to cut the habit. ;)

I'd be down with shorter but more frequent episodes. ;):D