Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last exception mccc need help plz

I am new to mccc...in fact I have never used mods before in any game. I am getting the last exception caught by mccc error in notifications while playing...nothing really seems to be effected by this that I have noticed...yet....the only CC i believe i have is a couple premade houses i was using

I found a suggestion about using sim studio to run a repair (I forget the exact name of it) so I tried it earlier and the results category afterwards was blank...but when I reloaded I didn't get the notification again for a few hours (real life hours)

Nothing seems effected....yet...but I'm concerned this could become a (possibly major) problem down the road, possibly not far down the road

Any advice or suggestions I would greatly appreciate. (Note thanks ahead of time rosemow lol)

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Can you please post the last exception so we could take a look at it? Thank you!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello
    When you are receiving the last exceptions errors, are you in live or are you in build mode? What is your sim doing when it is generated?
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2018
    The only mod I have is mccc and I get last exception notifications every now and then). The game itself can throw up errors and it’s usually not anything to worry about. I find that it happens in my game when a very minor error occurs (e.g. a sim tries to get into bed while still holding an umbrella, the game realises that’s not possible and teleports him out of bed again).
  • UnrulyMikasaUnrulyMikasa Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi Lovely People <3 I am new to the modding world so this is my first time dealing with a LE file. I can not figure out how to read it so I was hoping someone can help me. I will post it below.

<root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>53edb1861a0280e85be34042</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-11-07 15:03:20</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>holiday_drama_node.py:247</categoryid>
    <desyncid>53edb1861a0280e85be34042</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[manus] drama_schedule_service failed to handle on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded due to exception (TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'NoneType' and 'DateAndTime')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\events\core.py", line 92, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 548, in do_zone_spin_up

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1249, in update

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 251, in on_enter

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 443, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log

File ".\mc_utils.py", line 119, in _wrapper_function

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 440, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 395, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\holidays\holiday_drama_node.py", line 439, in resume

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\holidays\holiday_drama_node.py", line 247, in _run_holiday

TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'NoneType' and 'DateAndTime'

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
    Hi Lovely People <3 I am new to the modding world so this is my first time dealing with a LE file. I can not figure out how to read it so I was hoping someone can help me. I will post it below.

53edb1861a0280e85be34042
    desync
    ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc
    2018-11-07 15:03:20
    Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release
    holiday_drama_node.py:247
    53edb1861a0280e85be34042

[manus] drama_schedule_service failed to handle on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded due to exception (TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'NoneType' and 'DateAndTime')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\events\core.py", line 92, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 548, in do_zone_spin_up

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1249, in update

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 251, in on_enter

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 443, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log

File ".\mc_utils.py", line 119, in _wrapper_function

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 440, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 395, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\holidays\holiday_drama_node.py", line 439, in resume

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\holidays\holiday_drama_node.py", line 247, in _run_holiday

TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'NoneType' and 'DateAndTime'

You are having an issue with an adult mod that we cannot discuss on the forums. It would be best to return to the site you downloaded it from and report your last exception to their help center.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited November 2018
    @Bananas_45
    @rosemow
    @MaggieMarley

Have a look at the new last exception assistant: https://lastexception.com/
    Makes the analysis much easier.
    Keep in mind that you need the complete content of a LE (first to last line), otherwise the assistant is not able to identify it.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    Awesome! Thank you @Bonxie! What a helpful tool.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    Ikr? But just for clarification: That's not my work, so all credits to the creator.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • SW1116SW1116 Posts: 2 New Member
    This is the issue i have been having

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path
    ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '🐸🐸🐸🐸.relationships.reputation.romantic_reputation'
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>
    Hello @SW1116
    We are unable to post about the mod that you have as it raises the teen rating of the game. It would be best to go back to the download site of the mod, and download /install the latest version of the mod.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    edited December 2018
    I just loaded MCCC today to try it out, and got a last exception error. I've checked it with @Bonxie's link, and apparently there's a sim without a household. So am I going to have to deal with that popping up every single time now or is there away find out which sim it is?

Also, could MCCC be what caused one sim to suddenly decide the embiggered carpets she had walked over several times already were in her way? I ended up moving the entire room before she would move. Those carpets were made bigger with the bracket keys months ago.
    image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »
    I just loaded MCCC today to try it out, and got a last exception error. I've checked it with @Bonxie's link, and apparently there's a sim without a household. So am I going to have to deal with that popping up every single time now or is there away find out which sim it is?

Also, could MCCC be what caused one sim to suddenly decide the embiggered carpets she had walked over several times already were in her way? I ended up moving the entire room before she would move. Those carpets were made bigger with the bracket keys months ago.

Hello @SimTresa
    Another simmer had the same LE error. They posted about it in this link post.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16858928/#Comment_16858928
    Try loading the game again, and see if the issue still remains. It may not occur again.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Thanks, @rosemow. Since I got the same thing five or 6 times in a row, including a couple of times while switching households, I'm thinking I'll try again after rebooting my laptop.
    image.png
  • HolmesWatsonHolmesWatson Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I'm sorry to open this up again, but I don't really know how to use the forums since I literally joined a few minutes ago and I don't think I can start my own thread or anything like that due to my current status. Also, I'm not sure if there are any threads that are more recent to this day regarding this topic, but this is the thread that I was able to find. Anyways, I'm having problems with last exception as well. This is probably going to be a very long post, because I need a lot of help and I'm just desperate at this point. I've been doing my fair share of research and attempting to fix this problem for hours now. I initially had the problem of there being a specific cc that was causing my game to not load, but I was able to find that cc and delete it. I thought that that had solved my problem and it did, but clearly a new problem has formed. When I actually started to play The Sims 4, I got a pop-up saying "Last Exception Caught By MCCC" which I'm sure you've either seen yourself or heard of by now. I have tried so many different things to solve this problem and looked at so many different forums/websites. Unfortunately, I have had no such luck. I checked to see if that pop-up was a result of my MCCC mods, but it wasn't, meaning that the problem is hidden somewhere else amongst my hundreds of mods/ccs. I've seen a lot of people suggest the 50/50 method, but when I tried it and split the suspect cc in half, I didn't get the pop-up whenever I put each half back in the mods folder by themselves; it was when I combined both halves and had all the mods/ccs back in the mods folder that I got that "Last Exception Caught By MCCC" pop-up again. I have even tried printing out the actual lastException text and decoding it, but I have failed to do so successfully. I have also tried downloading and using other sites that people have recommended but they either didn't work for me or my computer didn't support it/it wasn't up to date. I am extremely desperate for this to be solved, especially after nothing seems to be working. I thought that I could maybe ignore these pop-ups since my game has not been affected by anything in a negative way yet, but the "yet" is worrying me. I'm worried that I may have future problems and I've noticed that I have gotten like 3 more lastException texts in "The Sims 4" folder under "Electronic Arts" in Finder. I have a total of 6 lastException texts now. Ultimately, I don't want to have to delete all my mods/ccs because I have hundreds of them and it would be a pain to have to do that and devastating to lose everything, but if that is the only way, then I guess that that is the only way. I hope that someone can help me... I appreciate any help that one can provide for me! Thank you so much!
  • HolmesWatsonHolmesWatson Posts: 2 New Member
    Update: OMG! I finally was able to fix this problem! The pop-up is not appearing anymore and as of right now, I am in the clear. Thank God! Also, thank you if you were going to help me, but fortunately, my problem seems to be solved... hooray!
  • noodleselfnoodleself Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="HolmesWatson;c-17145556"]Update: OMG! I finally was able to fix this problem! The pop-up is not appearing anymore and as of right now, I am in the clear. Thank God! Also, thank you if you were going to help me, but fortunately, my problem seems to be solved... hooray![/quote]

Hi there,
    I'm new here but I wanted to respond to this post as I am having the same trouble with the mccc mod and would like to know how you were able to fix it. The only other mod I've used with it is the Playable Pets one. I removed it thinking there was some conflict with it and mccc, but I'm still getting the last exception popups, and game crashes now with just mccc.
    All I wanted to know is what you might have done, and see if it might work for me.

Thanks for any help, anyone, can give me.