Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Female create a sim Challenge!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    May Belle does sound like a mysterious sim @drakharis :) It is a nice touch that her mother is a mermaid. Her hairstyle that you have used looks very nice.
    It is great that you have started doing the challenge :)
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    @rosemow Thank you I started a game just so I could create sims for this challenge. I like creating sims. I have the mermaid mod too.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=607804
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
    edited September 2018
    Next Sim Snob Regina Goldfield

Young Adult Traits (custom except for snob) Cultured Vampire, Sugar Baby, Socialite and Snob Aspiration: (custom) Trophy Wife Job: It Girl

It Girl, Regina has always managed to win over the richest people in the room. She has been married 5 times each time to someone richer than before. They were all very old men who left her their mass fortunes when they died. She presently has 2 kids from her past last husband Georgio, named Elizabeth and Henry. They are at the finest boarding schools that money can buy. Have governesses and nannies when they are in town that take care of them. Giving her enough "me time" to find the richest man preferably someone very old and close to death. She appreciates and demands the best in life. She is high very maintenance. She is best friends and a protege of Mrs Nancy Landgraab. If she had a mutant power it would be finding the wealthiest person in the room and be able to mary them within 15 Sim Days. At present time Nancy has played matchmaker hooking her up with Malcolm. If Malcolm still wants to be in the will he will obey his mother and start dating Regina on a regular basis and even marry this lady of proper stock. She doesn't care too much for her kids but the help is there to keep them out of sight until they are needed to boost her image and reputation. She uses them as a fancy accessory when needed to accomplish her agendas and goals. One day she'll stop being a gold digging snob and find what really matters.

Regina can be seen with Nancy at the finest restaurants, the country club, the spa and shopping. Nancy has been teaching her so much and helping her hone her skills as a proper lady with sophistication and culture.

01JlVsC.pngvI4II6x.pngTIBHNbA.png

5vDVtTT.pngmCNP6pg.pngEWZ8Dff.png

yuQ46hB.pngs1lVmn6.png

Regina is a snob hating those of lower social standing than her thinking they are pathetic and a waste of her time.

When I created Regina I thought I wanted to create the rich snob type rather than intellectual snob or art snob.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
    Regina does sound very much that she is rich snob! @drakharis :) She doesn’t sound like a very nice person at all! She doesn’t really care about anyone else, only amassing wealth and using it live her own wealthy lifestyle ! Her clothing outfits look very nice.
    @rosemow Thanks I wanted to make my snob to not a nice person and be driven by selfishness and greed.
    edited September 2018
    Next, Gamer Girl. I have said this before and I'll say it again NOT all gamers play video games. I am used to being the only female in a gaming group. I had a friend years ago who would have me role play all the female NPCs in the campaigns he was running. I play card games like Magic, Cards against Humanity, Flux, Office Material, Che Geek and more. I play RPGs like Cyberpunk, D&D, Marvel and DC universes and more. I play tabletop miniature games like Malifaux, (Warhammer) 40K, Killteam, and more. I also play video games. There are some gamers I know that will outright tell you, you cannot be a real gamer if all you do is play video games. I wish that a modder or even officially the game would come up with a tabletop mini's game an RPG and a card game. I modelled her after some male players I know and the clerk at one the game stores I go to and one of the owners at one of the stores my hubby and I love. He's going to retiring once his lease is up :'( and we'll all miss him because he also ran some cool campaigns over the years.

With that said I made my Gamer Girl Angelique McKenzie. She owns and runs a game store that sponsors tournaments. Sells snacks and has a mini restaurant attached to it. It sells tabletop games, tabletop miniatures games, card games and ZERO video games. She will put together minis and paint them for 10 Simoleans for each model. She builds and paints terrain. (this is anything from hills, trees and the obvious to buildings and statues.). She has a few groups come in to play Sims Against Simanity a very popular card game. She even runs a local gaming group in her store every Wed Night for an RPG called Strange Worlds. She is friendly and very helpful even plays the games she sells and is always up to date on official cannon within games and the latest codex and rulebooks for the games she sells. She also writes novels for some of the games out there. She is very creative and makes her customers feel at home in her store. She just wishes more women were gamers. She hates the kind of women that mess with her clientele and bully them.

Traits: Geek, (custom traits) Super Keener and Creative Soul. Lifestage: Young Adult Race: Half Human Half Alien Job: writes fantasy, comic books and manga. She runs and owns a game store called Eternally Game.

1FfVkYB.pngyDV34H4.pngUNW6VVy.png

VwY594z.pngD5XB1wQ.pngEjPOovl.png

It was great reading the background details that you have written about Angelique, and the type of gaming store that she runs @drakharis :) The black and white colour scheme of her clothing looks great, and it complements very well with the black and white colour of her hair! The way that half of her hair is black and the other half white looks great! Sims would have very nice views through the shop windows whilst visiting the shop!
    @rosemow thanks
    Next Distinguished scholar Belit Kudo Ancient Vampire from Mesopotamia. Traits: Bookworm, (Custom traits) Super Keener and Clever Aspiration: (custom aspiration) Knowledge.

Belit was a mortal during the time of the Sumerians of Ancient Mesopotamia. Back then she dressed and made herself look like a man and worked as a scholar. It was during this time she met Cain the King of Vampires. They became fast friends and later even more. He turned her into a vampire and taught her how to be a vampire. Normally vampires don't get such an honour and often other vampires like Vlad are the ones welcoming them into the community and training them. She has been one of Cain's advisors since gathering information on the mortal world and sharing this information with him. Unlike some ancient vampires who long for the old days, she loves the modern world. She loves that she doesn't have to hide that she is a woman. When the Ancient Library of Alexandria was built she spent many a day giving lectures and reading ancient scrolls. It was one of her favourite places to be.

She and Cain have an on again off again relationship. Though nobody in the vampire community is ever sure when they are on or off. Cain even asked her to marry him a few times. She said she wasn't ready for such a commitment. Maybe one day they'll actually make things last between them.

During her time as a vampire, she has spent it learning as much as she can about as much as she can.

pJ4mykK.pngKW3xiON.png7IWxaLc.pngrX1BrrQ.pngDCznHBP.pngGpICf3a.png
    edited September 2018
    It as great reading of Belit’s life before she became a vampire, how she was turned into one, and what her life is like now @drakharis :) She sounds very scholarly to have given lectures at the Ancient Library of Alexandria and read the scrolls there!
    Perhaps one day she will marry Cain <3
    Today I created 2 households next is Rocker Girl Miss Chief Young Adult Half Alien Half Vampire. Traits: Custom Traits- Apollo, Virtuoso, and Mischievous Aspiration: Musical Genius Job Rock-n-Roll singer and musician.

Stage name: Mischief real name unknown. She was a mortal Opera Singer in Vienna a few centuries ago, Singing for kings and queens throughout the lands born from a vampire Maria and an Alien Hi'khal. She is now a rocker girl with quite a following. Her father long dead and mom killed by the VanHelsing Clan (hunters). She hates feeding on mortals and refuses to feed on them. She prefers Plasma Janes, Plasma Fruit and Plasma packs.

She loves music and loves to make her fans happy with her music. Currently single and looking for a place while she isn't on the road. She is friends with Dominic Fyres who has known her since her early days as a rocker. He has been a great mentor and introduced her to his manager who took her in and helped her transition from opera to Rock-n Roll.

RHW87K7.pngmx2wprV.pngxTpCMmF.png4iRU2zj.png
    The black wings on your Rocker Girl sim are a great touch ! @drakharis :) It is great that you have made her half alien and half vampire. Her blue skin tone to reflect that she is half alien looks very nice. It was great that she retained her enjoyment as a singer after she became a vampire, changing though from singing opera to now singing rock and roll.
    @rosemow If I knew how code, I would have created Cain already as something more than just a backstory for my vampire sims the way I want with custom strengths and weaknesses then share with the community.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @drakharis, your sims are beautiful. Each one is unique. I like the background stories you have for them.
    You are going fast with this challenge! Is your plan to do 1 sim each day?
    @illusie As long as I am not having too much going offline line then yes I plan on doing at least one sim created a day. I like creating sims and I like building this challenge allows me to do both since I create a home for each of them.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @drakharis, That's awesome you create a house for each one! I love creating sims too, but usually don't play with them. But I'm still playing with the idea of filling up a town with sims only made by me and give each of them a house. But I think it will take a while before I'm ready to do that.
    Next lady Alex Summers Athletic Traits: Bro (Custom Traits) Valkyrie and Jock Job Professional Ladies Exhibition Basketball Player

Alex had a traumatic home life growing up and the only solace she had was sports whether it was being in gymnastics, track and field, Girl's Volleyball and even snowboarding and skateboarding. She excelled everything from sprib=nting and marathons to extreme sports like hang gliding and mountain climbing. When she was a teenager two professional athletes came to her school and gave a speech. Sam Wilson and Paolo Rocca. Paolo saw the potential she had and mentored her and became very good friends with her. The media made it out to be much more than it actually was especially when she became pregnant out of wedlock assuming that it was Paolo who was the dad. She was having a scandalous relationship but it was with Sam Wilson, Paolo's teammate and fellow bro. Paolo was enraged with Sam telling him to man up but Sam wasn't going to leave his wife and kids or even do the right thing abandoning her once he found out she was pregnant and made her life worse than what her family put her through even when they were dating. It was Paolo who took her in under a few conditions. No cutting school. Keep up with her grades at least a C. Let him train her. She agreed. She graduated top of her class and played in the Sims Basketball League becoming MVP until she got an offer from the Simtrotters. The Sim equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters). she could always do amazing tricks with a basketball and it a dream of hers to one day play exhibition basketball. She loved playing basketball in a regular league but she loves playing with the Simtrotters even more in exhibition games and doing some wild tricks with her teammates.

kdBF8QK.png?147utiV2.pngjSq64I7.png?1vULkxyO.png?1xBK4evR.png42INi5N.png?1AnFNroq.pngBxE2v48.pngvCykhT0.png?1

It wass great that Alex was offered to join the Simtrotters basketballers and is enjoying playing in exhibiion matches @drakharis :) It is great that you have posted pictures of her enjoying doing a variety of sports themed activities.
    @rosemow I love the Harlem Globetrotters and I love all the cool tricks they do. I wanted to show her being athletic and not just basketball. I wanted her to have a traumatic past but have a positive outcome despite it all.

@illusie Whenever I create a sim I create a home for them. Even if it means redoing a layout for an apartment.
    Next Adventurer Marlene Vix Lifestage young Adult Traits: Good (Custom Traits) Brave and Super Keener Job: Professional Adventurer Aspiration: (Custom Aspiration) UFO Investigator

Marlene is Half-Elf (from her mom) and Half Alien (from her dad) and sometimes finds it hard to communicate with humans since she spent most of her life never seeing a human. She loves experiencing new things and learning new things by exploring the worlds around her. She is a professional adventurer who writes a travel blog about her adventures sharing tips, reminding others what precautions to take and teaching basic survival skills.

She is currently single but has her eye on the neighbour who is always complaining about how crazy women are. She has to wonder just how crazy she is and went to a psychiatrist to find out. He told her she is probably one of the most rational people to come through his door. He helps her with living among humans. Teaching her she doesn't have to sacrifice her culture and lifestyle to blend in.

She loves exploring space more so than the jungle.

Imp4gAe.png?1kUU3IsQ.pngU9PEuGR.pngdrmbprK.pngjm1NZw3.png06XjFFM.pngnqpBzi7.png2vJhEYr.pnguKAhmdf.png

It is great that Marlene is half elf and half alien ! @drakharis :) Her purple skintone gives a great look to her. She would find it hard adapting to living with normal sims, but it is good that she is getting help with it. It is very nice pictures that you have posted of her enjoying adventuring in the jungle and in space.
    @rosemow I had fun creating her I wish we had the option to allow our sims to live in space and among aliens, since aliens can live amongst mortal human sims.
    Rocket Scientist Rhiannon Nightingale Lifestage: Young Adult Traits: Gloomy, Romantic (Custom Traits) Super Keener, Free Spirit and Handy Race: Vampire: Aspiration: Good Vampire

She was inspired by my love of steampunk and the song Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac.

Rhiannon has many suitors none of them she keeps for very long. She is a free spirit who prefers being up as high as she can be which is the reason for her being a Rocket Scientist. She loves it out in outer space best and she loves working on her Rocket she named Angela. She is a member of the Sim equivalent of Mensa. She has double doctorates in Physics, Astrophysics, Engineering, and Robotics.

She can be found often in the Sky Club floating above a different Sim "world" every night. It's not like other nightclubs and the smartest Sims show up there to share ideas and work. The average sim doesn't know about the hovering Sky Club and often rumours are spread because they don't understand it. It's not the work of the Legion a Club of Evil Sims, though they do show up there from time to time bringing their drama and twisted games with them. It's the creation of the Sims brightest and it's their safe haven from the rest of Sim kind who don't always appreciate them. There they can be themselves and not worry about being too weird for other Sims

GdAlVhF.pngRxYESFS.pngU5lfDpD.pngdBFbW2L.pngeUVav6g.pngk8UiG1k.png?1PkgyAe6.png?1
    Rhiannon sounds a very intelligent and skilled sim , and Rocket Scientist @drakharis :) It is creative the way that you have written about the Sky Club that she attends. It would be a safe haven place for her and other high iq Sims. Her steampunk outfits look great! Her glasses and hat are a very nice part of her outfits and overall look.
  • JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    I have decided to start from the bottom up!
    Here is #25 - Fun Loving

Janette Shapiro She is Cheerful, Outgoing, and a tad bit clumsy but she is easily able to just brush off anything. She doesn't get stressed very easily, and just loves to have a fun time with her friends. She's got some of the best jokes and just altogether seems carefree.

Because she is fun loving and carefree I thought that she would wear something simple with simple make up.

Shapiro.jpg