Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we will ever get Shower Woohoo back?

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think with their desire to create new ways of doing things, shower woohoo isn't likely. They are and will continue to add other new ways to woohoo, the pee bush, leaf piles, etc. Instead of wanting an old woohoo spot to return, I'd rather look forward to seeing in what new places our randy little sims can "do it".
  • gelophee05gelophee05 Posts: 17 Member
    I like the shower too, instant clean and mood lol
    I had heard that a one tile shower was too small so I asked if it could be added to the tub/shower combo which is two tiles and they could use the same animations that they already have for closet woohoo. I never got an answer.
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I think with their desire to create new ways of doing things, shower woohoo isn't likely. They are and will continue to add other new ways to woohoo, the pee bush, leaf piles, etc. Instead of wanting an old woohoo spot to return, I'd rather look forward to seeing in what new places our randy little sims can "do it".

Sims 3 had leaf pile woohoo, didn't it?

I think shower woohoo is a classic, and would like to see it added. Maybe it will come later, although I've also heard it was about 2 sims not fitting in the same spot for the shower. If they could overcome that or make the blurry, steamy effect bigger maybe it would work.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Idontrcall wrote: »

I think shower woohoo is a classic, and would like to see it added. Maybe it will come later, although I've also heard it was about 2 sims not fitting in the same spot for the shower. If they could overcome that or make the blurry, steamy effect bigger maybe it would work.

I don't remember. I know they had hay stack woohoo. I would have loved mud puddle woohoo where sims get filthy afterwards. >:)
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2018
    Idontrcall wrote: »

I don't remember. I know they had hay stack woohoo. I would have loved mud puddle woohoo where sims get filthy afterwards. >:)

Yes - sims 3 has leaf pile woohoo too.

Apparently they are trying to get shower woohoo in Sims 4 as I found this - as they actually have some files in the programming for it - but perhaps it is just not working out - whether is it the single person shower or the multi-tasking - I can't say - but that shower is obviously not going to work for two sims - as some of you said two sims in Sims 4 on one tile definitely mesh together - which I believe is a problem with having to use multi-tasking and smart routing - so sims don't get stuck when meshed - as smart routing usually allow sims to pass through anything with out getting permanently stuck like they did in Sims 3.

http://simscommunity.info/2015/10/30/the-sims-4-shower-woohoo-vfx-found-in-game-files/

Look at the date this was found way back in 2015 - and they apparently still have issues trying to make it work.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    There are so many places for a potential woohoo. Can't you woohoo in a bush in TS4 or am I dreaming that one? Woohoo in a haystack, in a photobooth, etc...

We dont have either photobooths or haystacks in TS4 atleast yet.
    When did we ever have shower woohoo in S4? Besides, we have hot tub woohoo which, IMO, seems more romantic than in the shower and steam room woohoo which adds that excitement level if done in public. We also have many other woohoo including in the closet which is in the bedroom and even more convenient.

We had shower woohoo in TS3.
    When did we ever have shower woohoo in S4? Besides, we have hot tub woohoo which, IMO, seems more romantic than in the shower and steam room woohoo which adds that excitement level if done in public. We also have many other woohoo including in the closet which is in the bedroom and even more convenient.

I know, I remember. But I don't think we have ever had it in S4. If we haven't, then you can't get it back because you never had it in the first place.

I know, I remember. But I don't think we have ever had it in S4. If we haven't, then you can't get it back because you never had it in the first place.

When people say get it back their talking about it returning to TS4 from TS3.
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    i hope so :D
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I miss this so much...I was a devout 3 fan and recently moved to 4 and the lack of showering together was a big drawback

I mostly start with 2 married sims (I'm a family man) and especially later in life a hygiene and fun boost with bladder fix (unnecessary in ts3 with steel bladder) was an invaluable solution of time

Other than that it's a realistic part of life I think should be in ts4....woohoo in a rocket ship but not a shower? Seriously I agree...no idea why it was removed and I for one would (cleanly) like to see it returned

You could still be a devout S3 fan. :) Many still play S2 or S1 even. I miss and love S3 for it's open world, infants, many options & jobs, and the gobs of content ect. I'm presently in major cleaning or I would be playing S3. S4 is just easier to get into, save, and get out of quickly. Plus, S4 has the yard sale table, stores I can run, snowglobes, and a couple of other things I wish S3 had. If they messed all 4 games, and listened to the community, I think many years down the road that another sims game could be the best. Of course that is all you heard in S3 forums about S4 and umm....

Shower woohoo. Someone said it was on the back burner, but not sure why they didn't add it in with Seasons or the family pack. After this many years, it should be in. I miss it. It was a quick way to get the fun bar up. :)
  • Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    Wait Shower WooHoo is a thing? was it a thing in sims 3? HOW DO I NOT KNOW THIS OML!!!!!!!!!
    edited September 2018
    Pinky7797 wrote: »
    Wait Shower WooHoo is a thing? was it a thing in sims 3? HOW DO I NOT KNOW THIS OML!!!!!!!!!

Shower Woohoo came in TS3 Generations. It's not a thing in TS4 yet but I think it will be before TS4 is over perhaps maybe in the next pack crosses fingers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW0y4MvpnsE
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    We need it back along with couch woohoo, ect, lol

Lol was couch woohoo ever a thing?
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    We need it back along with couch woohoo, ect, lol

Lol was couch woohoo ever a thing?

No.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited September 2018
    If they were going for realism, Shower woohoo's too painful (visit to the hospital because they pulled something - wrenched out their back.)...and leaf pile woohoo could very well...have the sims end up infested with grass fleas. >:)

@Chazzzy, Nope Couch woohoo was never a thing...unless we use mods (that must never be mentioned on this forum). :p
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • soulofadragon1soulofadragon1 Posts: 38 Member
    i'm not sure if it will come back, thought it would be nice to have that option again. it would be good to have it in case you don't have a large bed and have a date over at your place.
    meme-7.jpg?w=512&h=512
  • Elegantblkchina1Elegantblkchina1 Posts: 103 Member
    I can't surmise why shower woohoo was removed; probably bc they thought it wouldn't sit well with the specific target audience they were looking for? I'm still under the impression that it might return in the ~3 years coming up.

A while back it was said by a sim guru that only one sim could fit in the showers. I still have hope shower woohoo will return to TS4 before it's done.

Which is ridiculous! My Sims stand inside of each other all of the time, surely both of them could fit in the current showers together. I mean the bug is already there might as well exploit it.
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    I didnt even know there ever was a shower whohoo to beging with so for me, it really doesnt matter if it comes back or not since I never had my sims do it in previous games anyway
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I didnt even know there ever was a shower whohoo to beging with so for me, it really doesnt matter if it comes back or not since I never had my sims do it in previous games anyway

It was lovely.

It took care of 3 motives at once.
    1)Fun
    2)Hygiene
    3)I think it also helped with energy
    edited October 2018
    I can't surmise why shower woohoo was removed; probably bc they thought it wouldn't sit well with the specific target audience they were looking for? I'm still under the impression that it might return in the ~3 years coming up.

A while back it was said by a sim guru that only one sim could fit in the showers. I still have hope shower woohoo will return to TS4 before it's done.

Which is ridiculous! My Sims stand inside of each other all of the time, surely both of them could fit in the current showers together. I mean the bug is already there might as well exploit it.

It was something about the tile size but the game has gotten tons of updates and will soon get an updated python which could make showers easier to program for woohoo.
  • ToughDondon2006ToughDondon2006 Posts: 9 New Member
    if you want shower woohoo get 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and put the sttings to have their clothes on