Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the 9th photo in your screenshots folder :)

Comments

• OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Holly Snow and child in Windenburg during late spring.

vx1USGj.png
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    :mrgreen: This lovely...

a4yigua.png

That poor soul..I'm dying laughing so bad :D:D
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    At first I went to my desktop cause I have a bunch of unorganized folders.. but decided to check the current in game file this is the 9th there
    At least I don't have to censor it lol... My alien has a prison below his house (well they moved since) and Mayor Whiskers was checking it out. He looked like he was patrolling the area at one point. Not in this picture so much but I haven't cleaned them out yet (and am unlikely too).

2gwhut5.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    How come you all have packs in your screenshots? My 9th one is from 2014
    It's best not to keep it in your game file if that's what you are doing it will slow it all up. If you aren't doing that sorry for butting in. Personally I have multiple files. I "try" to keep them separated per save game. I am failing at that pretty hard though lol.
    egTcBMc.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member

Mine was from last night's play. After playing I move all of the screenshots to a "scrapbook" folder, and I just picked the 9th one from the top.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »

Mine was from last night's play. After playing I move all of the screenshots to a "scrapbook" folder, and I just picked the 9th one from the top.

Mine was too - as not long after that shot it was time for my Sim to go home and try and save up for another vacation in JA. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member

ooyhe9E.png

I archive my old screenshots - when I have 500 of them they go into a folder in my pictures. Over time I've built up 3 folders called screenshots 1, 2 & 3, each containing 500 pictures I've taken since the base game launch. That way my actual screenshots folder in the game files doesn't get bogged down with too-much content. I'm currently working towards my 4th archived folder.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    @icmnfrsh I keep older shots in a seperate file.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Here is mine. A nice shot of Inna Cents.
    30996219078_2d3603872b_o.png
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I sort my screenshots into folders for each save file. Here's the 9th one from the current game I'm playing.
    1B3MciE.png

• CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    9th recent or 9th oldest? I started categorizing my screenshots from household to household since they're already automatically dated, so I can't pinpoint it from the oldest, but my 9th recent is this.

Sauna time means showing off your newest and cutest from your latest shopping trip with the boys ;)
    XUcTPUc.png

That aside, this glitch annoys the heck out of me lmao
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    I clear out my screenshots fairly regularly, but right now this is number nine in the game folder I'm currently playing.
    y5i8RH5.jpg
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I always loved this one.

CjPabBs.jpg
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    This is the newest family I created (well, the man is a townie). They're sharing autonomous kisses in the new house they just moved in.
    p9z9Oo5.png
  • KayosCatalystKayosCatalyst Posts: 313 Member
    it's been a while and i remember literally nothing about these sims. I guess i got bored of that save pretty quickly >.<

09041874149PM.png
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    keep em coming
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Lady Pandora Blackthorne

uBH2XzD.png
  • nikki_maevenikki_maeve Posts: 117 Member
    edited September 2018
    Here, we have Levi, my Sim-self's son, and his fiancee, whose name I've forgotten. Their wedding was a day or so after this, I believe, and he died of laughter at his wedding while I was fast-forwarding. Whoops.
    tumblr_pfjeuv4dgE1vlm0pjo1_540.png

Post edited by nikki_maeve on
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    I too clean up my screenshot folder on regular basis to help with loading times. Here is my current 9th picture. Eccentric gentleman inventor Lord Lancelot Fancypants and his good friend Grim Reaper cloud gazing in the snow.

tzLJvRR.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Interesting. It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't archive or move his screenshots :o
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    from my current folder numbered at 11. I have filed my screenshots in folders over time and back them up.
    44159516314_8b4c5dd988_b.jpg
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Interesting. It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't archive or move his screenshots :o

I take way too many to keep them all on one folder.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    29949262707_69326a9e94_b.jpg

I clean out my screenshots folder often so this is not number 9 its number 1 and only.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    A mid-blink CAS photo.
    4IokZ77.png
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    My screenshot folder is currently empty too. I take out any screenshots I've taken after each play session and keep them organized in alphabetical folders. This one is from my try at the Runaway Siblings Challenge I did a long time ago on my old laptop. Annie & her little sis Abby were having an impromptu dance party after realizing they had saved up enough money to finally build a little house after living in a tent on Windenberg Island for a couple years.

OgpKf2C.png

This one is the 9th screenshot taken in my most recent save file. Francesca was out touring all the different worlds for me to see what they looked like on my new gaming desktop. When she arrived in Forgotten Hollow it was snowing! She paused a moment to enjoy the atmosphere and play her guitar. <3

Aiwvo8j.png