Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vet clinic always dirty

MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
Yesterday, for the first time, I had my sims start a vet clinic. To start off with, it was just an examination table and a sign in machine thing with no walls, ceiling or floor. At that point, my sims were not complaining the surroundings were dirty.

When they had earned some more money, I built walls, put in a ceiling and a floor. This is when the trouble began. Even after cleaning up puddles, vomit and whatnot on the floor my sims persistently had the “unpleasant surroundings” moodlet. I scoured the room in my attempts to find the source of the problem, but to no avail.

In the end, I bulldozed the lot. This intitially seemed to work as the unpleasant surroundings moodlet disappeared. So, I built the clinic again on the same lot. But, as soon as they stepped through the door the unpleasant surroundings dings moodlet returned.

There’s no dirt in the lot. No food or fish or vegetables or anything like that in their inventories. Also no fish on the lot.

Why is this happening and how do I get rid of the moodlet? Resetting the sims does not work.

I have no mods except mccc and no cc.

Comments