Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horses in Sims 4?

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited September 2018
    horses do fine in freeplay without an open world.

I have never seen horses in a PC sims other than the sims 3. impossible to judge if they work in a semi open world.
    none of us have seen them other than the sims 3 three, or freeplay...

Post edited by marcel21 on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    me too. i would love a good life on the farm pack and be able to have horses in the game again.
    WbUrFQm.png
    leetamme wrote: »
    me too. i would love a good life on the farm pack and be able to have horses in the game again.

not sure if we will get them in a farm pack. even from the poll EA posted on twitter, looks l like if they do a farming pack it will have proper farming animal.

horses are not really part of farming, though they do belong on a farm.

• JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

not sure if we will get them in a farm pack. even from the poll EA posted on twitter, looks l like if they do a farming pack it will have proper farming animal.

They are more of a Ranch animal. I live out in the countryside and horses are apart of the life out here. We have several horse farms (or ranches if you want to say) in the area. They provide breeding, riding lessons, jumping lessons, and we have the occasional Rodeo with full on roping events, barrel races, steer wrestling, bareback riding, and mini bull riding. There's even rodeo clowns. I even use to do the calf roping when I was younger.
    In our area we also have cattle farms, which most of them do a combo of horses and cattle and chicken farms. Other farms around here are tobacco, corn, hay, milk and oranges but most of them grow a little bit of everything.

I'm not trying to disagree with what you say, but horses are a big part of farm life. At least they are around here and I would love to see them return to the game. I'm not saying that they should incorporate the whole rodeo thing in the game but just now thinking about it, it could make for a fun game pack.
    WbUrFQm.png
    edited September 2018
    marcel21 wrote: »

They are more of a Ranch animal. I live out in the countryside and horses are apart of the life out here. We have several horse farms (or ranches if you want to say) in the area. They provide breeding, riding lessons, jumping lessons, and we have the occasional Rodeo with full on roping events, barrel races, steer wrestling, bareback riding, and mini bull riding. There's even rodeo clowns. I even use to do the calf roping when I was younger.
    In our area we also have cattle farms, which most of them do a combo of horses and cattle and chicken farms. Other farms around here are tobacco, corn, hay, milk and oranges but most of them grow a little bit of everything.

I'm not trying to disagree with what you say, but horses are a big part of farm life. At least they are around here and I would love to see them return to the game. I'm not saying that they should incorporate the whole rodeo thing in the game but just now thinking about it, it could make for a fun game pack.

Hi :)
    i agree with you
    of course they are a ranch animal and of course some have them on farms. my point I was making was there not really part of farming itself.
    Breeding them, racing, horse riding etc ect is not the same as feeding, milking cows, collecting eggs from chicks, feeding ect ect
    do you see where i am coming from?

happy simming

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Horses should come in a horse GP so players don't need to buy a farming pack to get them.
    edited September 2018
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Horses should come in a horse GP so players don't need to buy a farming pack to get them.

i would buy them as a game pack.
    Post edited by marcel21 on

• Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    I think Horses should be in the game. Would be cool to maybe have a western/farmer pack where they include horses and other farm animals.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Farm pack with farm animal- ep
    Horses, ponies - gp

I don't want them put together both things will be watered down so much. But I am really hoping to see both packs hopefully with one of them coming next year :smiley:
  • soulofadragon1soulofadragon1 Posts: 38 Member
    I really wish that horses are added at some point in the future. I was disappointed that they where not in the pet expansion pack but than again it was called cats and dogs. so no room for horses. I loved them in the sims 3.
    meme-7.jpg?w=512&h=512
  • LoveshorseandsimsLoveshorseandsims Posts: 3 New Member
    I love horses and love the Sim's 4 so PLEASE do Sim's 4️⃣ horses PLZZZ
    It would make EA lots of money. Think of it stables riding lessons the new skill. And many more!Lots of people would love it so please do it
    🐴🐎🏇💕🦄🥇🥈🥉+💎🖥💻=🤑💵💶💸EA
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Make sure you are keeping an eye on @GrimSuruDoi 's Twitter page and vote because Equestrians are still hanging on in there!

https://twitter.com/GrimSuruDoi
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    Not trying to be a spoilsport here but if horses is a possible thing then why did they not put in Cats & Dogs EP + Horses ?? why??

The Sims Game
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Make sure you are keeping an eye on @GrimSuruDoi 's Twitter page and vote because Equestrians are still hanging on in there!

https://twitter.com/GrimSuruDoi

My heart is reacing since I read about Equestrians... <3

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • WispyeWispye Posts: 141 Member
    i sure hope so i really miss them
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    Horses made it through the first couple of votes, there are eight themes remaining and horses are still one of the options. Let's hope they make it through to the next round.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • XxAkiraXx1XxAkiraXx1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Horses pulled plows on farms but okay.
  • XxAkiraXx1XxAkiraXx1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    I'd pay 60 bucks for an expansion to breed, train/show, create-a-sim, and sell horses, cows, and chickens by itself that's worth it.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited November 2019
    People are finding gradually more Horse code.

All the horses in Sims 3 were really your standard racehorse type with occasional frills, a walking bicycle. A few variations, but nothing distinctive. I wonder if Sims 4 would have strikingly different breeds, like the hulking Shire, the graceful Arabian, little ponies, and donkeys.

I also wonder like, would you build stables? Would horses be allowed in your homes? Horse sicknesses? Dressage and show-jumping? Horse-riding skills? With such an untapped potential from Sims 3, I surely beg for horses.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • RinLeeSongRinLeeSong Posts: 2 New Member
    I hope horses will be added to sims 4 soon
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    When they do come I think sims 4 will do them justice like toddlers <3
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    My prediction for Sims 4 Farming will be released either in February or September of 2020.