Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 New Packs Guesses...

There has a been a lot of speculation but there was hint in sims mobile that said talk bout University. So with the new hint, the new pack will probably University.

Comments

• OliCaitOliCait Posts: 476 Member
    I'd like to see a University pack, as I'm currently in University! I'd also love to see vacations, but mostly I want to see more interactions for babies and toddlers, like strollers and carriers - at the moment, babies seem so pointless!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Just because Sims Mobile has a hint about adding Universities, doesn't mean that Sims 4 for PC's will also get a University pack.
  • CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    I think Grant already debunked University coming any time soon
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Maybe Farming or Witches?
    a256aFi.gif
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Singers
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Magic!
    #Team Occult
  • BingBangBingBongBingBangBingBong Posts: 68 Member
    I think they’re going to bring back hobbies or interests. University, tropical islands and witches have been debunked. Disabilities are still in the concept stage. The German youtuber who has seen the new content hinted at something that sounds like a hobby system or more meaningful wants. I doubt they’ll ever overhaul whims so a hobby system or interests seems much more likely.
  • iBrowiBrow Posts: 42 Member
    I think it's a band or like a fame pack
    edited September 2018
    Bands. Ooooooooooooooooooo........yes.
  • buhlynnduhbuhlynnduh Posts: 90 Member
    I would love more jobs. It be through hobbies or whatever. I mean just regular rabbit hole jobs. So anything that offers that.

My favorite pack is probably parenthood. I even like the ask for advice feature everyone else complains about. So any pack that adds depth like that game did I’m down for, not just “items”, you know?

I feel like cats and dogs opened up the idea for nautical themes, I would love for there to be a boat theme pack, where sims can go on yatchs for vacation. Or like a cruise! That would be awesome. Set a cruise day amazing, with excursions and stuff. Omg. Yes let’s do that.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited September 2018
    I think a Farming pack and a Witches pack. I would also be happy if we got a leisure beach vacation pack.... I also want more active jobs
  • tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    buhlynnduh wrote: »
    I would love more jobs. It be through hobbies or whatever. I mean just regular rabbit hole jobs. So anything that offers that.

My favorite pack is probably parenthood. I even like the ask for advice feature everyone else complains about. So any pack that adds depth like that game did I’m down for, not just “items”, you know?

I feel like cats and dogs opened up the idea for nautical themes, I would love for there to be a boat theme pack, where sims can go on yatchs for vacation. Or like a cruise! That would be awesome. Set a cruise day amazing, with excursions and stuff. Omg. Yes let’s do that.

A cruise would be awesome, you could jump off the boat and swim int the ocean. But realistically they do something probably simpler.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I'd love a farm pack or hobby/crafting type pack.
    buhlynnduh wrote: »

A cruise would be awesome, you could jump off the boat and swim int the ocean. But realistically they do something probably simpler.

You're not allowed to jump off the boat, it's too high. You could break your neck.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited September 2018
    I think the next pack will be either a beach vacation,romance or theme parks.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I want witches. Also romance.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Its a pyjama party pack
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Its a pyjama party pack

I doubt it. That would most likely be a stuffpack. I think the next pack will be either a Gamepack or Expansion. I think a GP is the most likely to happen.
    Movotti wrote: »
    Its a pyjama party pack

I doubt it. That would most likely be a stuffpack. I think the next pack will be either a Gamepack or Expansion. I think a GP is the most likely to happen.

I think an EP is the most likely to happen.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Witches.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited September 2018
    Beach vacation or hobbies
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Farming or witches
    a256aFi.gif
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    In many magical circles, they say words have power to them, and even saying a word in a repetitive fashion and in a way in which it can evoke something, supposedly something can happen. So if we all chant for Witches and think about them strong enough, maybe we'll get it? ;)

"Witches...Witches...Witches..WITCHES..WITCHES!!!"
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I hope its university. If its not, then I hope it will be something new, or Witches. I need my Hogwarts now :p
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    I hope its university. If its not, then I hope it will be something new, or Witches. I need my Hogwarts now :p

A magic school (for all ages) would be my dream.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.