Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Braden's Future Existence

Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
Screenshot-18.jpg
(Note: I've changed his career garb so that he doesn't wear his astronaut space-suit from work to home. Those things are kept in a locker at his work)

Now that Braden has reached the very pinnacle of his career: Astronaut for the Canadian Space Agency. Should he:
GYZ6Ak9.png
Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on

Braden's Future Existence 34 votes

continue to survive to further his progeny (still up in the air about giving him more kids)
52%
suzsesCororonjillbgSPARKY1922Llandros2012CravenLestatIreneSwiftBettyboop55bekkasanSimmerMarsxxnearlyperfectxBerryCharmingjordandSimtown15RedShoe7[Deleted User]puzzlezaddictPinky7797 18 votes
die in a fiery accident on the launch pad (Hey, they still haven't really tested out those Ares-Orion Launch vehicles yet).
26%
ParyemorrillamaresityInternal_ChaosBreazonaGoulsquashNikkei_SimmerReggiejoehamillEvie0602 9 votes
Why you asking me? I have no idea!
20%
Emily4331ZhakiraPMikezumicocobudewarminTeslachick2hermionia 7 votes

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    continue to survive to further his progeny (still up in the air about giving him more kids)
    I vote for life. You know I'm all about the happy, happy, happy. :)
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    Another vote for life - hate seeing my sims die
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    He doesn't have to have more kids, just let him live. He can keep his astronaut schedule and salary so everyone else in the household can take advantage of him. :p I just remembered seeing a picture of yours, though, with about a bazillion tiberium laying about, so the salary probably doesn't matter. :D You could make him do the housework and babysit the kids though. ;)
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I'm voting for life because I feel terribly guilty wanting to kill him off only for the ensuing drama's sake... >:)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited September 2018
    die in a fiery accident on the launch pad (Hey, they still haven't really tested out those Ares-Orion Launch vehicles yet).
    @suzses - Of course, there's Kyra who is the live-in maid...she's the housekeeper in the house. :D She gets the eggs in the morning, cleans the house, gets the milk, takes care of the house and the garden, does the laundry and cooks the meals. :D So pretty much, Braden's life would be go to work, go on a mission, come home, lounge around for the rest of the week writing books and woohooing Greta. :D It's a wonder they don't have sixteen kids. :mrgreen: They must be having "warded" woohoo. :D

"Remember kiddies, if you're old enough to have woohoo, you're old enough to have kids...if you don't want screaming toddlers running around...Woohoo safe... - this has been a public service announcement..." :D:mrgreen:
    TonightsTheNight.jpg
    Take it from experience...sleep is a luxury when you have toddlers. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    You want to kill Braden off so Brianna can continue as heir right? :wink:

It's a toss up for me. On one hand I love happy stories, but you do like blowing things up..
    @coco...nope unfortunately for Brianna, she lost out fairly and squarely, so if Braden goes up in a poof of smoke on the launch pad, Brianna's tough out of luck. Braden's kids end up growing up without a father and well, whoever out of the two (Colin or Katrina) gets to be heir, they get the house and the simoleons. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Well... I like drama, so I picked fiery death :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    If it makes you happy killing him, do it. If you want him to live, let him. I only kill female sims so I would probably let him live but it's your game.

I think this is at least part of the reason I only ever had one of them.

My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    He could always be a serial killer who blows up things. Or maybe death is better . . .
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    If you get bored with sims when they reach the top of their career, why not give him a new one? That's what I do. Retiring from the military and going into a new career such as law enforcement or politics is very realistic.
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    I think he should continue to be an all simian hero, father a large family and go on to have a successful career as a politician :D:D
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    I voted for death because it's not like death is permanent in the sims anyways, you can always have him in the household as a ghost, or ambrosia him back to life!
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
    edited September 2018
    suzses wrote: »

I think this is at least part of the reason I only ever had one of them.
    @suzses;

@Featherbelle and I had three (in RL)... I think we're both still operating off a sleep-deficit 16 years later. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I am so pleased most players posted for continuing life I really do not like commiting my little pixels to fiery deaths (well any type of death really-) I am too invested in them :)
  • xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Let him have more children and live his life. I don't like killing sims off, I like them to have a happy and adventurous life.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    I voted life. I dont like seeing sims either be tortured to death or even dying. i usually have aging off.
  • Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    > @Pary said:
    > Well... I like drama, so I picked fiery death :)

Wheres the popcorn at? LOL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Besides, the kids need their dad and Greta needs her spouse!

Not to mention that the next generation of children needs their grandfather.

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited September 2018
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I vote for life. You know I'm all about the happy, happy, happy. :)

Me too but for some reason I was feeling silly and voted the firey launch pad death because the option cracked me up! :lol:
    I love happy, but I also love drama! :p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I’d feel bad killing off a sim, but that’s just my opinion. Considering you strike townies on a daily basis, perhaps you SHOULD go for the fiery death. Idk though; it depends how much you like this sim.