Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AahanaAahana Posts: 36 Member
    Called off my wedding today and broke up with my fiance. Also at the wedding his mom and one of his friends died. I am so sorry :'(

YOL7u1Fh.jpg
  • TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    Stewart finally made it to Selvadorada after his third alien baby, and found the secret fishing spot among the temples:

3T1p6F9.jpg
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    wavves wrote: »
    @PapayaPancake i love this venue + holiday idea! is the venue on the gallery by any chance?

Unrelated but I love your profile pic and signature! So excited for this time of year :) Where I'm from, every year local drag queens put on a version of Hocus Pocus. Have yet to see it -- fingers crossed for this year!
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • SkosalgSkosalg Posts: 165 Member
    edited September 2018
    Ariella landed her first role in a big movie production. She's been working for this for a long time, so she is very excited.

md075x.jpg
  • Metzfits84Metzfits84 Posts: 90 Member
    My sim, Luna's cat, Mirrin, has had her 2nd litter of kittens. So now she has 6 cats, most are boys! Mirrin (mum), Halo (dad), Neo (boy), Rascal (boy), Gin (boy) and Ginni (girl); I'll have to put outfits on those two because they are identical! So, I think Luna is well on her way to being a crazy-cat lady lol :D I am hoping to have more cats though using Mirrin's kittens, but first, I'll need to travel with them to find other cats to breed with. But I am planning on getting some love interest in Luna's life too though.
    edited September 2018
    Mum and founder passed away :(

PyPwzQf.png
    DTtNNTc.png
    HjVsx2q.png

And I found out that apparently Death is following my sim. Every time she starts to cheer up, someone new dies!

WZLZP9I.png

And Adalyn, my heir, has started dating her coworker at the science facility, Mical Bubbles (haha).

hji1GVd.png

Hope those kids can make it. I'd love to see their beautiful children :)
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    s33man wrote: »

Unrelated but I love your profile pic and signature! So excited for this time of year :) Where I'm from, every year local drag queens put on a version of Hocus Pocus. Have yet to see it -- fingers crossed for this year!

thank you @s33man ! and wowww that sounds like my dream, i love drag queens and i love hocus pocus <3
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    Well I found the long lost sister of my sim’s spouse. Long story short...My sim married a townie sim from Myshuno; they knew each other since grade school. Any how, I was simtesting a venue and I noticed a female sim that had similar looks to the townie sim my sim had married. I scroll the mouse over her and she has the same last name as my townie sim, and the same dimpled chin. No relationship exists between the two, but I added her to my sim’s family and changed her relationship to my townie sim as his “sister,” and then I made her move in with their dad...who is deceased but is a ghost staying with a roommate at Culpepper apts, roommate is Rosoya. New sister and Rosoya click instantly and are married and have their first child together. And I’ve turned Don Lothario into a woohoo enthusiast, but in all honesty I wanted to him to just get to know one special sim, but couldn’t pass up his “alluring” trait...so I had him woohoo with 7 different sims (except the one sim I want him to be serious with), I made him get Bella pregnant because she’s just a fling and “accidents” happen, which is too bad because he is not serious about her in the least; but I’m hoping he’ll fall madly in love with my sim, and somehow she’ll end up breaking his heart....
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    edited September 2018
    Post edited by SheriGR on
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    my nsb heir Gunn Metal just had her first kiss.

aeiEQjr.png
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    edited September 2018
    Stewrat takes a break from authenticating artifacts for a spot of breakfast:

NHuH0x4.jpg

Off to the gym for another try at the Rock Wall Challenge:

gNTxHSu.jpg
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Today Alice dropped on by to meet her daughter's new boyfriend, Luke. Not to get to know him better, but to wind him up.

"Hmm, that's a lot of hair and tattoos. I wonder if he likes a wee joke or two."
    28lq8vo.png

"Hey Luke! What's Ironman without a suit?"
    262uvk0.png

"STARK NAKED."
    1z5t992.png

2jac47p.png

I like the dude. Gotta make a copy in my game of him xD
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    After a long time of staying non-committed cause my sim thought she could do better, she eventually got steady with this dude. They match and he is into her, so.. guess I had peace with it :p at least for now.. hehehe

io0jmp.jpg
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited September 2018
    The Parker family celebrated a birthday as the second-eldest child of fourth generation became... Well... a child.
    Happy birthday, Brooklyn Parker!
    (parents are Cole Parker and Genevieve Weston-Parker)
    30979150938_73e740bbfb_b.jpg

She inherited her father's eye color- I think- but they're shaped like her mother's. Her cheekbones are too high IMO in side-view.
    43040134840_7894406ac9_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited September 2018
    My sim, Luna, got to level 10 in Cooking and Gardening today and a lot of her plants are now evolved to the "Excellent" quality. She was soooo happy with herself that she attended the Spice Festival with her best friend, Summer, and the first thing she and Summer did was get "dazed" on the Bubble Blower using Fairy Fizz flavour then they went to the karoke bar where they had a few drinks too btw lol Luna's poor cats are at home probably scratching the hell out of her furniture whilst she's getting tipsy and "dazed" lol :D
    Post edited by Metzfits84 on
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    The girls painstakingly worked to decorate their holiday tree.

78jlGWd.png

Only to have it burst into flames the moment they lit it.

ix0V3Zn.png

SPGbt8k.png

That's all that was left when the fire was put out.

dLUj2Ko.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
    ldmarko wrote: »
    The girls painstakingly worked to decorate their holiday tree.

78jlGWd.png

Only to have it burst into flames the moment they lit it.

ix0V3Zn.png

SPGbt8k.png

That's all that was left when the fire was put out.

dLUj2Ko.png

OMG! If that happened to my sim I wouldn't know to laugh or cry lol My sim, Luna, is a crazy cat lady btw and quite eccentric and just loves drama! Did your sim get really sad moodlets for hours? And did she replace the tree?
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    Just played some of my drifter Challenge and my MS (Gen 3/House 003) got to level 10 gardening and 9 fishing, just one more level to go :D he also had his adult birthday, and his younger daughter aged up to toddler, the older sister and heir is almost a child
    edited September 2018
    So, Adalyn began seeing Mical Bubbles. She popped the question pretty quickly (I ain't got the time to wait around... I need babies MEOW)

Y4pMMtc.png
    QEHVIhT.png
    ANQi0zX.png

I created a new save where I'm going to try and make a ruler of Newport. I usually don't cheat but I am for this save so my sims can be king and queen of the land -- and be fabulously wealthy!

I'm excited to see what their heirs are going to look like :)

King:
    hPF0UJT.png
    8W9PX7X.png
    gZyO8Rm.png

Queen:
    bw4GNWK.png
    b9Qrtm9.png
    QKhDG3y.png

And their palace that I'm currently working on!

Kp3WVuf.png
    D3BSyeJ.png
    PqYCm4H.png
    1BiRXo1.png

:)

EDIT: I realize that their palace looks a bit dull and dead in these pictures -- but that's because it's wintertime in this save. Can't wait to see everything bloom with COLOR when spring comes around!
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Metzfits84 wrote: »

OMG! If that happened to my sim I wouldn't know to laugh or cry lol My sim, Luna, is a crazy cat lady btw and quite eccentric and just loves drama! Did your sim get really sad moodlets for hours? And did she replace the tree?[/quote]

No they just had the tense moodlet from the fire, except for the brother who put it out, he had the confident moodlet for his heroics. I replaced it, but with the already decorated tree, which I actually liked a little better.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    Vlad broke into my sim's house so I cheated death by freezing. The grim reaper came and my sim was still sleeping. When she woke up, she had no recollection of it. I proceeded to release his soul into the netherworld and destroyed his urn.
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    My Supersim's son came to visit, stood in the penthouse foyer for 15 RL minutes, went straight to the bathroom to drink a glass of water.... then left! Kids! (shakes head)

1bd4f6e5c4145c6e269513297a147962.jpg

27be72b96264f08622adc839c319a627.jpg
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Connor and his family
    82DdOvbl.png
    YOSb3Djl.png

Sonya loves Tanner ^.^
    m4tly5Xl.png

Shazam!
    9tv5mFJl.png

Hoping to get a group family photo soon ^.^
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited September 2018
    We continue the introductions of the Pleasantview Townies with the Long family.

Benjamin Long is a handy guy who works as a mechanic. He loves his family, space, science fiction, video games and tinkering. He is quite ok with not having friends and spends most of his time either hanging out with his family, tinkering or in his observatory. He can be a perfectionist and gets easily frustrated when he can't easily solve a problem. He loves playing which allows him to be an amazing father.

44824316842_f2daff03a2_c.jpg
    44154304864_743939b003_c.jpg

Marisa Long (Bendett) loves to cook and works as a caterer. She hopes to be head caterer for the company one day and continues to work her way up. She can be a bit jealous but she knows this and spends time doing yoga to work through these feelings. She doesn't eat meat and as a result neither do Benjamin or their little one, Jennifer. She also loves walking their dog, Mango.

44154299044_f3d16cb421_c.jpg
    43963491215_26e118a523_c.jpg

Jennifer Long can be quite a cranky toddler. She follows around her mom everywhere and wants to be just like Marisa. While Jennifer is their only kid - both Marisa and Benjamin would like to have one more.

43963479705_177d5e2710_c.jpg

We are half way into the introductions of the Townies of Pleasantview in the Sims 4. As winter comes along - we will meet the Deppiesse family next.
  • Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    If i may comment what happened in my game on Sims 3 since i havent gotten sims 4 yet. Im working on challenges and a few achievements for the 360 version. So far its very time consuming im in my 10th week in my game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top