Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still love scenery

Comments

• Options
    becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    @Amphora those pics are gorgeous!
  • Options
    shsnicoleshsnicole Posts: 2 New Member
    @Ziristha I would also like to know if you use any lighting or HQ mods!

Everyone - the lovely pictures seen here have so inspired me! I am returning to the Sims franchise after a few year hiatus. So pumped to play now!
  • Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    @Ziristha
    Wow! Those are stunning! Do you use a lighting mod? The graphics are gorgeous!
    shsnicole wrote: »
    @Ziristha I would also like to know if you use any lighting or HQ mods!
    Hi @Springfairy556 and @shsnicole
    I do use a lighting mod, I have Brighter Realm by Brntwaffles, although I don't remember if I did get something else from Lighting Tweaks by dDefinder combined in the package or not :confused: . I also have this sky field replacement by Brntwaffles as well.
    As for an HQ mod... I think I have this one (HQ+No Glow) installed... though I feel like I might have installed the wrong version and it doesn't work well :expressionless:*sigh* I'll have to check that :bawling:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Ziristha
    Thanks! I use the sky field replacement as well, love that mod!
  • Options
    shsnicoleshsnicole Posts: 2 New Member
    @Ziristha Thank you for the info! Can't wait to try it out!
  • Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    @Springfairy556 @shsnicole
    You're both most welcome :smile:

@Springfairy556 As soon as I saw the sky replacement I installed it, it's so lovely :heart:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    Screenshot-955.jpg

Screenshot-961.jpg

Screenshot-964.jpg

Screenshot-966.jpg

Screenshot-968.jpg
  • Options
    41779778_158377228419871_2448276756247871488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=72d859d56f6960af4903a440a60f71d2&oe=5C290D31
    I don't have a great pc like some, but still enjoy sunrises and sunsets.
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I am still very horrible at sceneries...

W4kNURm.jpg
    mGW9Vrf.jpg
    d2KWb4M.jpg
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    @Simsophonique
    I think those are really nice! I like the rainbow.I'm not too good at scenery either.

41982675_160326291558298_5620666603256414208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=678362171ec12f8ea9f9624b146c295b&oe=5C1A35E1
  • Options
    @Simsophonique
    I think those are really nice! I like the rainbow.I'm not too good at scenery either.

41982675_160326291558298_5620666603256414208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=678362171ec12f8ea9f9624b146c295b&oe=5C1A35E1

That's pretty. What world is that?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @becks1112
    Its Called Country love
    http://www.akisima.de/blog/?cat=47
    I happened to stumble upon it by accident last night.Its very small, but has lots of large lots that could be deleted for smaller lots and space to add some expansion lots.

• Options
    @Springfairy556
    Good find, it's really pretty! Might have to DL that one.
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @Springfairy556: I couldn't resist to take the pictures of the rainbow especially when it's full. Your beach photo is absolutely perfect.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I'm back playing in my version of Champs-les-Sims, or Champs-sur-Sauloise.
    tgw01-07-02.jpg
    tgw01-07-03.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

Some scenes from my version of Cape Garner Islands,

fffzQ4r.jpg
    0t2YA4n.jpg
    jVm0ew8.jpg
    oWo9yZs.jpg
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    These are just a few screenshots I took over the last couple months.

I took these two pictures in my Hidden Springs save, right when the snow was beginning to melt. It's a home I built a couple years ago.
    hdD0q9F.jpg
    fwPOb3M.jpg

This is a picture of Midnight Hollow's graveyard using MH Plant Recolor Mod and MH World Terrain Paint Replacement Mod.
    9wyBEX4.jpg

This screenshot was also taken in Midnight Hollow using those two mods. I think I may have been testing a lighting mod here, so the blue color of the water looks especially beautiful.
    qnfYhvg.jpg

And I just thought this was such a gorgeous picture of one of the sims I created, I just had to share! :p
    6xc5tyd.jpg
  • Options
    This is a picture of Midnight Hollow's graveyard using MH Plant Recolor Mod and MH World Terrain Paint Replacement Mod.
    9wyBEX4.jpg

This screenshot was also taken in Midnight Hollow using those two mods. I think I may have been testing a lighting mod here, so the blue color of the water looks especially beautiful.
    qnfYhvg.jpg

Your pictures in Midnight Hollow look fantastic. I really like the layout of Midnight Hollow but have only playing in it once. With these mods it looks a lot better. I'm motivated to play there after I finish my current game.
  • Options

Here is my current sims' house in Cape Garner Islands in early fall.
    Vrb4iUa.jpg

Although small I really like this world.
  • Options
    cwaddell wrote: »

Your pictures in Midnight Hollow look fantastic. I really like the layout of Midnight Hollow but have only playing in it once. With these mods it looks a lot better. I'm motivated to play there after I finish my current game.

Yeah. I loved the world, when it first cane out. The objects were amazing, the townies were soo unique, but I've only played in the town for a few brief occasions. It was just too dark for me. I was never about mods, but one simmer on another thread shared her beautiful pictures of midnight hollow using them, earlier this year. I finally decided to try them out (my first mods, ever) and I say it's well worth it. It's so great being able to actually see it. I've been trying to create a somewhat steampunk world out of Aurora Skies, but this will be waay better and easier to do. o:)

• Options
    @60smusicluvr and @cwaddell Those MH mods really helps playing the world. :D I had only played it once, but even with winter and lots of snow, it still seemed too dark for me. Now I'm back in MH again as I'm taking new pictures for my blog, and with Aminova's plant-replacement and brntwaffles special MH lighting mod, it's an incredibly beautiful world that comes to life. Just to be able to actually see the colors of the houses is fantastic! I haven't tried the terrain paint replacement, it will have to wait until a later session, but thanks for sharing! :)

tgw01-18-30.jpg
    tgw01-18-01.jpg
    tgw01-16-42.jpg
    tgw01-39-57.jpg
    tgw01-39-20a.jpg
    Go figure I didn't even know that the house I'm playing in was purple!
    tgw-01-39-42.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited September 2018
    Nice crisp drizzly Fall morning in Moonlight Falls.
    44133008854_450e646e9c_o.jpg
    43042734870_9c5f6a7b41_o.jpg
    44804264902_47da44f187_o.jpg
    43042860650_b2d8ced12d_o.jpg

Nicely mimicked our first day of Fall in the real world here (welcome Fall!)... prettier in game though TBH lol. A bit more grey in the real world... maybe if I'd been up for sunrise though lol.
  • Options
    Gorgeous pictures, @jillbg. I tried rflong7's midnight hollow mod, too, but it wasn't for me. I didn't like the bright blue skies during the day for that particular world, but I loved loved loved the deep red and oranges during sunset and sunrise. :heart_eyes: Absolutely gorgeous. I was recommended either that one or her dream dimension mod, which has so many beautiful arrangements in it. But it's actually not really necessary to see the beauty of midnight hollow just as long as you have the plant and terrain paint mods. They made a world of a difference! ;):p
  • Options
    Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    > @becks1112 said:
    > .....

Those are amazing Pics!!!
  • Options
    @60smusicluvr You're absolutely right about the crisp blue-sky days. :) I think that picture is the only one where you can see the sky, btw. I try to avoid glimpses of it, as I like to maintain the overcast gloomy feeling. But brntwaffles mod really helps with the coloring of the houses, I just have to be careful not letting the camera stray too far upwards. ;)
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top