Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Cyrielle: *snickers. Looks up at Takumi*
    Takumi: *pulls Cy closer and laughs a little*

Skylar: *chuckles at Onyx and Fang* A lot of people drool in their sleep. I guess Fang is one of them, although he isn't really a person... *laughs*

Onyx: Hey, I have to deal with snoring and blanket hoarding, but at least Amelia doesn't usually slobber on me. *usually :joy:*

Skylar: Usually? *snorts*

Onyx: I guess everyone does it on occasion but this is ridiculous... this chair was expensive...

Fang: *starts snoring*

Onyx: Aaaand it got worse. *laughs a little*

Cyrielle: *quietly laughs a little. Covers mouth with hand*

Onyx: What was that, Cy? You volunteer to be Fang's pillow instead? *grins*

Cyrielle: *laughs*

Onyx: *chuckles, and without even realizing it, starts petting Fang's head. He loves animals, even though Fang is a very strange concept to him as he's not entirely animal...*

Cyrielle: *smiles. Lays her head back on Takumi's chest*
    Saturn: *walks downstairs*

Skylar: *smiles at Saturn* Hello, haven't seen you around in awhile, Saturn.

Saturn: *smiles* Well, it's easy for me to get lost in big houses. *laughs a little*

Skylar: *laughs a little* Good point. We've been here enough times to know it like the back of our hand. You know, they moved here to this house fairly recently. About 25 or 30 years ago? *that's recent? :lol:* Before, they lived in Forgotten Hollow.

Saturn: *sits down next to Cy and Takumi* That's cool! I live in Forgotten Hollow!

Skylar: We've never lived in Forgotten Hollow, but we've visited plenty of times. Orion got kind of freaked out because it's really dark there. We live in Newcrest now. *smiles* It's basically turned into an alien colonization. I'm the only human in the entire town. Everyone else is at least part alien. It took some getting used to, because the culture is really different than human culture. But it's a nice place to live, for the most part. Some of the aliens there don't like me because I'm a human, but... I try to get along with everyone. It's a pretty closely knit community. Everyone knows everyone. Aurora lives there, too, with her and Alexander's kids...

*pauses* And now I'm rambling about something more than likely boring. Sorry. *laughs a little*

Saturn: *laughs a little* It's okay! Newcrest in your world sounds cool!

Skylar: It is. *smiles* Maybe we should all go sometime. I bet you'd love it. We could show everyone where we work! Maybe take you guys on a rocket ride...

Saturn: *lights up* That sounds so cool!!

Skylar: Ooh, maybe we could even visit Sixam! *grins*

Orion: *wakes up from the loud talking, lifts his head from Skylar's shoulder and sits up straight* We're going where...?

Skylar: Orion, don't you think we should take everyone to visit Newcrest sometime? *seems excited*

Saturn: *looks at Orion*
    S: *comes downstairs*

Orion: *thinks for a moment* Yeah, that would be fun! *smiles* Once everything calms down here, maybe we should.

Onyx: *sees S* Oh, hey S. *thinks* Every time I see her, I think of that stupid insult... what a jerk!

S: Hey. *hearing Onyx's thoughts* *Insult...? Wow..* *sits next to Saturn*

Onyx: *smiles* How have you been? *thinks* I'm not a split pea brain. ...No idea what that had to do with S in the first place... eh, whatever. Why am I even thinking about this? It's stupid. I should think about something else. What should I think about? No, not peas! Seriously, brain!? *mind goes blank for a moment* Amelia. I should think about Amelia. Yeah, those are good thoughts... *starts thinking about Amelia and smiles a little wider without realizing it. Kinda spacey*

Orion: *smiles a little at S and waves* Man, now my tongue's all tied. Ugh... social anxiety... she's been here awhile, why am I still nervous to talk to her? I'm fine with Saturn...

S: *waves at Orion* I've been alright. *hearing both their thoughts. Shuffles her feet a little*

Onyx: *snaps out of it* That's good. Where's Valentina? She doing okay too?

Orion: *rests his head on Skylar's shoulder again, feeling a little sleepy*

Skylar: *glances down at her watch* It's already the evening? Feels earlier... also, where have Alexander and Aurora been all day?

S: She's upstairs with Pluto. *looks at Skylar* It's evening? Huh.

Onyx: Speaking of kids... wonder what ours are up to... I should go check on them soon.

Skylar: The girls are upstairs with them, I think. *referencing her and Orion's three daughters*

Onyx: *nods, a little relieved that there's lots of help around*

Skylar: *looks at S* Time has went so fast the past few days...

S: *nods* I know that feeling.*sighs*

Skylar: Yeah, me too. *sighs quietly* Time is such an odd concept when you live forever.

S: It really is..

Skylar: *goes quiet, and closes her eyes, finding peace in the silence that they haven't had much of recently*

S: *also goes quiet. Leans back on the couch*
    *meanwhile, Cy and Takumi have both dozed off*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

Skylar: *chuckles at Onyx and Fang* A lot of people drool in their sleep. I guess Fang is one of them, although he isn't really a person... *laughs*

Onyx: Hey, I have to deal with snoring and blanket hoarding, but at least Amelia doesn't usually slobber on me. *usually :joy:*

Onyx: I guess everyone does it on occasion but this is ridiculous... this chair was expensive...

Onyx: *chuckles, and without even realizing it, starts petting Fang's head. He loves animals, even though Fang is a very strange concept to him as he's not entirely animal...*

Saturn: *smiles* Well, it's easy for me to get lost in big houses. *laughs a little*

Skylar: *laughs a little* Good point. We've been here enough times to know it like the back of our hand. You know, they moved here to this house fairly recently. About 25 or 30 years ago? *that's recent? :lol:* Before, they lived in Forgotten Hollow.

Saturn: *sits down next to Cy and Takumi* That's cool! I live in Forgotten Hollow!

Skylar: We've never lived in Forgotten Hollow, but we've visited plenty of times. Orion got kind of freaked out because it's really dark there. We live in Newcrest now. *smiles* It's basically turned into an alien colonization. I'm the only human in the entire town. Everyone else is at least part alien. It took some getting used to, because the culture is really different than human culture. But it's a nice place to live, for the most part. Some of the aliens there don't like me because I'm a human, but... I try to get along with everyone. It's a pretty closely knit community. Everyone knows everyone. Aurora lives there, too, with her and Alexander's kids...

*pauses* And now I'm rambling about something more than likely boring. Sorry. *laughs a little*

Skylar: It is. *smiles* Maybe we should all go sometime. I bet you'd love it. We could show everyone where we work! Maybe take you guys on a rocket ride...

Orion: *wakes up from the loud talking, lifts his head from Skylar's shoulder and sits up straight* We're going where...?

Skylar: Orion, don't you think we should take everyone to visit Newcrest sometime? *seems excited*

Orion: *thinks for a moment* Yeah, that would be fun! *smiles* Once everything calms down here, maybe we should.

Onyx: *sees S* Oh, hey S. *thinks* Every time I see her, I think of that stupid insult... what a jerk!

Onyx: *smiles* How have you been? *thinks* I'm not a split pea brain. ...No idea what that had to do with S in the first place... eh, whatever. Why am I even thinking about this? It's stupid. I should think about something else. What should I think about? No, not peas! Seriously, brain!? *mind goes blank for a moment* Amelia. I should think about Amelia. Yeah, those are good thoughts... *starts thinking about Amelia and smiles a little wider without realizing it. Kinda spacey*

Orion: *smiles a little at S and waves* Man, now my tongue's all tied. Ugh... social anxiety... she's been here awhile, why am I still nervous to talk to her? I'm fine with Saturn...

S: *waves at Orion* I've been alright. *hearing both their thoughts. Shuffles her feet a little*

Skylar: *glances down at her watch* It's already the evening? Feels earlier... also, where have Alexander and Aurora been all day?

Onyx: Speaking of kids... wonder what ours are up to... I should go check on them soon.

Skylar: The girls are upstairs with them, I think. *referencing her and Orion's three daughters*

Skylar: Yeah, me too. *sighs quietly* Time is such an odd concept when you live forever.

Skylar: *goes quiet, and closes her eyes, finding peace in the silence that they haven't had much of recently*

Skylar: *starting to doze off as well*

Orion: *asleep*

Onyx: *even he's starting to look tired, they've had an exhausting day*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

S: .. *looks around the room. Sighs*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    (@LyricSimsz15.... Ok I have to ask if you are still around... S... what is her name? Because I feel like I keep missing a reference with the Split pea brain... ??? I know she's the one who reads minds right? OR is it a he???? I'm a little lost and confused. Please help :blush: )
    (@LyricSimsz15.... Ok I have to ask if you are still around... S... what is her name? Because I feel like I keep missing a reference with the Split pea brain... ??? I know she's the one who reads minds right? OR is it a he???? I'm a little lost and confused. Please help :blush: )

(S's actual name is Svetlana. She goes by S because of something that happened to her in the past. As for the split pea brain thing, that's a long story :p)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

(S's actual name is Svetlana. She goes by S because of something that happened to her in the past. As for the split pea brain thing, that's a long story :p)

(Oh yes, the split pea brain is a long story. It's become an inside joke between me and Lyric for reasons. :p)
    37oYgl3.png

Onyx: *realizes he's falling asleep and sits up straight, determined to keep himself awake* It's been a long day... *sighs, and looks at S, but says nothing*
    37oYgl3.png

Onyx: *realizes he's falling asleep and sits up straight, determined to keep himself awake* It's been a long day... *sighs, and looks at S, but says nothing*

S: ... *can tell that Onyx is looking at her. Doesn't say anything*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Onyx: *looks away* It's too quiet. *isn't used to silence*
    37oYgl3.png

S: .. Yeah..
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Onyx: *shifts uncomfortably, tired of the quiet atmosphere*

*tiny footsteps can be heard coming into the living room...*

Onyx: *turns to look*

Ebony: *wobbling towards Onyx, having made her way downstairs* Daddy! *grins*

Onyx: *smiles and gets up out of the chair, walks over to Ebony and picks her up* Hi sweetie. What are you doing? You're supposed to be upstairs with Orion and Skylar's kids, aren't you?

Ebony: *clings onto Onyx and pouts* I miss daddy... *she hasn't seem him all day*

Onyx: *laughs a little* I've missed you too. *kisses the top of her head*

Stella: *walks downstairs, looking scared* Where's Ebony!? I swear, I was watching her, and I look away for five minutes... *sees Onyx holding her* Oh, okay. Phew... I guess I'm just not the same as her parents, huh? *laughs a little*
    37oYgl3.png

Onyx: *smiles and gets up out of the chair, walks over to Ebony and picks her up* Hi sweetie. What are you doing? You're supposed to be upstairs with Orion and Skylar's kids, aren't you?

Ebony: *clings onto Onyx and pouts* I miss daddy... *she hasn't seem him all day*

Stella: *walks downstairs, looking scared* Where's Ebony!? I swear, I was watching her, and I look away for five minutes... *sees Onyx holding her* Oh, okay. Phew... I guess I'm just not the same as her parents, huh? *laughs a little*

S: *smiles at Onyx and Ebony*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Onyx: I should go upstairs and spend some time with the kids. *looks over at Skylar and Orion* Skylar, Orion!

Orion: *wakes up* Huh? *a little startled*

Onyx: I'm going upstairs with the kids. You coming too?

Skylar: *opens her eyes and yawns* Yeah, we need to go see them... *she and Orion both get up*

Onyx: If anyone else wants to come, I'm sure the kids would be happy to have some new friends to play with. *smiles and goes upstairs, carrying Ebony with him and Skylar and Orion following close behind*

Stella: And that's my cue to take a break! *flops onto the loveseat* Kids are a chore... I never ever want any of my own. My siblings were plenty enough for me. *laughs* Seriously hoping mom and dad don't have any more...

*Zeta and Hatsya come downstairs too*
    37oYgl3.png

Onyx: I should go upstairs and spend some time with the kids. *looks over at Skylar and Orion* Skylar, Orion!

Skylar: *opens her eyes and yawns* Yeah, we need to go see them... *she and Orion both get up*

Onyx: If anyone else wants to come, I'm sure the kids would be happy to have some new friends to play with. *smiles and goes upstairs, carrying Ebony with him and Skylar and Orion following close behind*

Stella: And that's my cue to take a break! *flops onto the loveseat* Kids are a chore... I never ever want any of my own. My siblings were plenty enough for me. *laughs* Seriously hoping mom and dad don't have any more...

S: *laughs a little* Kids sure are a chore.
    Saturn: *looks at S. Fakes a pouty face*
    S: *rolls eyes and smiles at Saturn*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Hatsya: *looks at S* A chore doesn't even BEGIN to describe kids! My little brothers drive me crazy sometimes.

Zeta: They drive YOU crazy? What about me?

Stella: I was the one that kept getting zapped with alien powers they're not even supposed to have yet!
    37oYgl3.png

Hatsya: *looks at S* A chore doesn't even BEGIN to describe kids! My little brothers drive me crazy sometimes.

Stella: I was the one that kept getting zapped with alien powers they're not even supposed to have yet!

Saturn: Yeah, that was seriously strange..
    *Valentina and Pluto come downstairs*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Stella: *sees them coming downstairs* I know that you're Saturn *looks at Saturn* and that's... Pluto, right? But I don't think we've met you? *looks at S, then at Valentina*

Hatsya: Nope, no idea who they are.

Zeta: *shrugs*
    37oYgl3.png

Stella: *sees them coming downstairs* I know that you're Saturn *looks at Saturn* and that's... Pluto, right? But I don't think we've met you? *looks at S, then at Valentina*

S: I'm S. *looks at Valentina* And that's Valentina. We're Saturn and Pluto's parents. *smiles*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

S: I'm S. *looks at Valentina* And that's Valentina. We're Saturn and Pluto's parents. *smiles*

Stella: Oh! *smiles and nods* Your kids are really cute.

Hatsya: You think any kids are cute.

Zeta: Yeah, duh, she's been surrounded by them her whole life!
    37oYgl3.png

S: *snickers. Looks at Stella* Thank you. *smiles*
    Valentina: *sits down*
    Pluto: *also sits down*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited September 2018

Stella: Guess we should tell you our names. I'm Stella, that's--

Hatsya: Hatsya, and she's--

Zeta: I'm Zeta. *crosses arms*

Stella: I also have a twin sister, but she didn't come with us. We're the only three kids that stayed home.

Hatsya: Yeah. Would you believe I've got seven other siblings and two half-brothers?

Stella: Not that Rocket comes around much... he's rather hang out with his mother. *eyeroll*

Zeta: Is Tiffany really all that bad...? I mean, Rocket loves his mom. Hates our mom though... *frowns* I dunno. He was alive to see it all, so if she really was as bad as dad says... wouldn't he hate her?

Stella: It's his mom, Zeta. It's kinda different. But... I guess I don't know the answer to that question...

(Extremely late edit: This said seven siblings instead of seven OTHER siblings. :p)
    Post edited by squirrelwithacup on
    37oYgl3.png

Stella: I also have a twin sister, but she didn't come with us. We're the only three kids that stayed home.

Hatsya: Yeah. Would you believe I've got seven siblings and two half-brothers?

Stella: Not that Rocket comes around much... he's rather hang out with his mother. *eyeroll*

Zeta: Is Tiffany really all that bad...? I mean, Rocket loves his mom. Hates our mom though... *frowns* I dunno. He was alive to see it all, so if she really was as bad as dad says... wouldn't he hate her?

Stella: It's his mom, Zeta. It's kinda different. But... I guess I don't know the answer to that question...

S: ... Well, uh, it's nice to meet you guys.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Stella: Nice to meet you, too.

Hatsya: What she said.

Zeta: What Hatsya said she said.

Stella: ...I thought I wanted a break from the kids but now I'm bored... why can't something exciting happen for a change?

*You want excitement? Great, because here comes...*

Kiera: *walks downstairs and into the living room, glares at everyone* ...Hey.

Stella: Oh, hey Kiera. What's up?

Kiera: The sky. What else, stupid?

Stella: Umm... the stars, the moon, the sun...

Hatsya: ...Sixam...

Zeta: ...probably some satellites...

Kiera: *annoyed* I know that!
    37oYgl3.png

Stella: ...I thought I wanted a break from the kids but now I'm bored... why can't something exciting happen for a change?

S: *glances at Kiera, but says nothing*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

S: *glances at Kiera, but says nothing*

Kiera: Anyway, I'm bored out of my mind. *sits down in a chair*

Stella: What's wrong, Kiera? My dad not around for you to bully? *glares*

Kiera: No, but you look enough like him to suffice, you purple freak. *smirks*

Stella: Excuse me!?

Hatsya and Zeta: *glare at Kiera*
    37oYgl3.png