Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    OliCait wrote: »
    I'm going to go start posting a story following the life of my sim :) Even if no one reads it, it's fun to do and I'll enjoy reading it! haha!!

welcome cait.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    klPzwl8.jpg

The triplets celebrate their sweet 16 in chapter 49!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    Hi everyone!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey!! :)

Hi!

hi. i was writing. :)

What're you writing today?
    OliCait wrote: »
    I'm going to go start posting a story following the life of my sim :) Even if no one reads it, it's fun to do and I'll enjoy reading it! haha!!

Welcome to the thread!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hi...
    Hi...

Hey Bugs! How're you?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hi...

Hey Bugs! How're you?

Good. Thinking of working on some random scenes with one of my LL couples. Not for my simlit though. xD
    Hi...

Hey Bugs! How're you?

Good. Thinking of working on some random scenes with one of my LL couples. Not for my simlit though. xD

Just for fun is good too! I've been playing a save that doesn't have a story related.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Hi...

Hey Bugs! How're you?

Just for fun is good too! I've been playing a save that doesn't have a story related.

Yep. Gonna post them somewhere. Either my thread, tumblr or both. xD (Well, either tumblr or both as I use tumblr's image upload system 'cause I'm lazy)
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    @BlackUndecimber but... but... GOT7 has Kim Yugyeom ! And Bambam. And Mark. Jinyoung , JB , Jackson , Youngjae. Savage 7.

Have you seen JYP's newest , Boy Story? I don't think they've discovered their sound or style yet (still sound like JYP ), but in some of their covers, which the boys arrange and choreograph on their own , they're doing neat stuff ! Beautiful voices! I adore Shuyang, and all of them, really . It will be so great to watch them grow up .

One thing JYP gets right is "create through happiness." So his café serves organic foods and true friendships develop among the boys.

I think the female idols need to follow Amber's lead, though. Eat! Celebrate your unique body, self , and expression ! No more cookie-cutter size zero ! I wish the girls had the same freedom of individuality as the boys do .

Also, what about Holland! <3

Oh I know. I don't follow GOT7 but each and every member is so precious. I feel the same way with all the groups I like <3 Despite the fact I like EXO more than SHINee, I will always stand by my claim that SHINee is the best, not only because of their talent, uniqueness and experience but because no one will ever be like them as they were as 5 people. For me they will always feel off-balance.

Ooh, interesting information on JYP culture! I'm at that phase where I find boys slightly younger than me in leather jackets trying to look tough a little disturbing, so I don't follow any of the newer groups. I think EXO was where I drew the line, and I've loved them ever since xD But I'll go check out their songs. You make them sound so interesting!

I do agree with your statement about individuality, though- all the girls are starting to look exactly the same to me. It's sad :/
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @BlackUndecimber but... but... GOT7 has Kim Yugyeom ! And Bambam. And Mark. Jinyoung , JB , Jackson , Youngjae. Savage 7.

Have you seen JYP's newest , Boy Story? I don't think they've discovered their sound or style yet (still sound like JYP ), but in some of their covers, which the boys arrange and choreograph on their own , they're doing neat stuff ! Beautiful voices! I adore Shuyang, and all of them, really . It will be so great to watch them grow up .

One thing JYP gets right is "create through happiness." So his café serves organic foods and true friendships develop among the boys.

I think the female idols need to follow Amber's lead, though. Eat! Celebrate your unique body, self , and expression ! No more cookie-cutter size zero ! I wish the girls had the same freedom of individuality as the boys do .

Oh I know. I don't follow GOT7 but each and every member is so precious. I feel the same way with all the groups I like <3 Despite the fact I like EXO more than SHINee, I will always stand by my claim that SHINee is the best, not only because of their talent, uniqueness and experience but because no one will ever be like them as they were as 5 people. For me they will always feel off-balance.

Ooh, interesting information on JYP culture! I'm at that phase where I find boys slightly younger than me in leather jackets trying to look tough a little disturbing, so I don't follow any of the newer groups. I think EXO was where I drew the line, and I've loved them ever since xD But I'll go check out their songs. You make them sound so interesting!

I do agree with your statement about individuality, though- all the girls are starting to look exactly the same to me. It's sad :/

Boy Story members literally are boys! Shuyang is 11, the other two didis are around 12, and the geges are about 13 or 14! Really babies! I love their covers, for in those, they let themselves be boys--very soft and young. I don't like their JYP songs (like their debut release, "Enough") because of the leather jackets and toughness. These aren't tough kids. They're all very sweet, still playing with stuffed animals, still real kids, and very adorable. In their non-music videos (interviews and such) they share their young side. In their music videos, it's like they're acting--their reaction videos are hilarious, because they're like "Whoa! So cool! Is that me?"

There's one video where their leader Hanyu is reading fan mail, and he's just so cute in showing how touched he is to even have fans and older people who are wishing him well and cheering for his success! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0XizXXJXcI

(I spend a lot of time thinking about this whole thing... cuz of my story "Sierra and the S-Boys.")
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

Boy Story members literally are boys! Shuyang is 11, the other two didis are around 12, and the geges are about 13 or 14! Really babies! I love their covers, for in those, they let themselves be boys--very soft and young. I don't like their JYP songs (like their debut release, "Enough") because of the leather jackets and toughness. These aren't tough kids. They're all very sweet, still playing with stuffed animals, still real kids, and very adorable. In their non-music videos (interviews and such) they share their young side. In their music videos, it's like they're acting--their reaction videos are hilarious, because they're like "Whoa! So cool! Is that me?"

There's one video where their leader Hanyu is reading fan mail, and he's just so cute in showing how touched he is to even have fans and older people who are wishing him well and cheering for his success! :)

(I spend a lot of time thinking about this whole thing... cuz of my story "Sierra and the S-Boys.")

@CathyTea I've heard of Boy Story. I checked out their new JYP song and disliked it. Honestly I didn't listen to covers though so I should check those out.

Did you miss my post screaming about GOT7? :p
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

I know, right? As the boys and young men are being celebrated for being individuals--each one amazing in his uniqueness--the girls and young women are being cookie-cuttered! This is why I love Amber Liu so much! Yes! I also love her gender expression. She is my heart! <3
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Aw this is so cute <3 It's so important that boys be boys, and girls be girls. They shouldn't be trying to look like grown men and women or care so much about unrealistic beauty standards.

And you know I love Sierra and the S-Boys, right? :wink:

Aw this is so cute <3 It's so important that boys be boys, and girls be girls. They shouldn't be trying to look like grown men and women or care so much about unrealistic beauty standards.

what if boys want to be girls or girls want to be boys? i'm serious. work must have frustrated me i'm actually serious.

what if boys want to be girls or girls want to be boys? i'm serious. work must have frustrated me i'm actually serious.

That's up to them. I mean their age, not their gender :)
    edited September 2018

That's up to them. I mean their age, not their gender :)

thanks. i didn't think you meant their age. but all they have to do for that is lie.
    Hi Bugs! How are you today?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    edited September 2018

Good. Just working on BL. :) First I have to dress up Rye for the chapter. :lol:
    Speaking of BL...
    Chapter 3.43
    tumblr_inline_pfivjqlpPj1v2lczu_540.png

Good. Just working on BL. :) First I have to dress up Rye for the chapter. :lol:

Cool! How many stories do you have on the go now?
    D2vFwMN.jpg

Cool! How many stories do you have on the go now?

Erm, 5. xD Also possibly a collab with someone. ;) Not saying who unless it falls through.
    I apologise for so many updates but here's WAWRMO. I had all of them pre-written. A lot of my stories have chapters pre-written. It's just making time to finish them! :lol:
    Chapter 11
    tumblr_inline_pfiy13TlTq1v2lczu_540.png
    So much writing today Bugsie! I'm not in the headspace to get any writing done but I've played to the end of the 4th Grace generation right now.
    D2vFwMN.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top