Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best sims 3 Stuff pack?

2...Next

Comments

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Fast Lane stuff
    I would jokingly say KPT is my favourite, but it's so hideous to see badly made "cherry" chair and absurd clothing it would be a dishonour to me.

Fast Lane however, just perfect with good suit, good F1 vehicles and a rather good radio addition.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Arose_08Arose_08 Posts: 23 Member
    Master Suite stuff
    Master Suite Stuff is my favourite!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited September 2018
    High End Loft stuff
    @phoebebebe13 I love it but same as you the hair thing turns me off :# Sims team had a chance to really hit a homerun and give players great hairstyles even ones constantly asked for but blew it.The 80s had so many iconic hairstyles like would have loved Duckies hair from pretty in pink *basically the store can't stop the cool hair but for males.Actually used the female one to make a Molly Ringwald.All those decades had hairs that everyone would have loved and again they FAILED!!!!!!!!!!

Ducky

bf9lpeu.jpg

Store version for females only :rage:

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23628&scategoryId=13817

Insert any Madonna hair

8tro1Q1.jpg

Debbie Gibson hair etc etc AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They blew it with the headband hair in that pack it looks awful

As far as 70s I mean come on the Farrah Fawcet is one of the top all time even curly hair girls had their version of it

3ntjVzP.jpg

But noooo!!! if you want it you gotta get CC

Perfect time to give players who asked for years for proper afro styles NOPE instead we got hideous things

Am stopping cause that set gets me angry

@CravenLestat Yeah, Remember the 80's guys styles. Wiry Asian hair...could never get my hair to part down the middle in high-school.
    kevin-bacon-haircut-80s.jpg
    ...in this popular style.
    I plan to get the 70s,80s,90s stuff pack, just for the nostalgia and maybe make a few 80s "big hair" sims. :D Those of us who grew up in the 80s. :D Oh, man, almost 40 years ago.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    Diesel stuff
    I just bought these recently when they were on sale so I haven't had much experience with any of the SPs yet. I have liked some of the clothing items Diesel stuff added for men so that's what I chose since Movie Stuff wasn't an option. I love the western themed items and I that all in one outhouse it comes with.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    I'm against stuff packs but got the town one for free and fast lane as a gift... I like the principle of the town, but I always forget to use it, fast lane was okay for its garage clutter stuff... When I thought of installing it.

I feel sims 3 stuff packs were quite... Random.

At least, with game packs, it's not only chairs as would say lgr. ;)
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Katys Perrys sweet treats
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    This game seriously lacks undergarments without the Master Suite SP.

I remember when it first came out, I went to Gamestop to pick up a copy of Late Night. The girl working there tried to sell me the Master Suite SP and I told her I wasn't interested. I ended up grabbing it on sale soon after. LGR really sold me on his review. I'm not sure why I thought I would never use it at the time. The female pieces are really cute enabled for maternity. I seriously wish this SP also got the male garter outfit from the Movie Stuff SP in this pack.

I also love the I mask :smiley: Use it when I am bored or something
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    Outdoor living stuff
    Outdoor Living Stuff. I bought it for the hot tubs, because at the time I didn't plan to buy Late Night, but I end up using a lot of the stuff from the pack. I like the lamps and even the useless lemonade jar.

70's, 80's & 90's is the second best. It's a bit lacking for CAS, but has great furniture that looks like Sims 1 furniture from House Party and Living Large. And there is the Disco Station!
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • NausNaus Posts: 405 Member
    High End Loft stuff
    High-End Loft Stuff. I think I've used those objects too many times to count. But I like all of them, including KPST, except Movie Stuff. I just haven't used any of that stuff ever in my game. I wish some Store sets had been released as stuff packs instead of the actual stuff packs, mainly UltraLounge, Animals Abound, FutureShock and Mid-Century.
  • BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    High End Loft stuff
    i enjoy the highend loft stuff :wink:
  • peterlouis999peterlouis999 Posts: 23 Member
    High End Loft stuff
    I love high end loft
  • WollybuttWollybutt Posts: 13 New Member
    Master Suite. I think it's some of the best clothing EA has ever done, particularly when you look at some of the detail.
  • dfxblockdfxblock Posts: 61 Member
    Diesel stuff
    Diesel the best
  • MyrrhawaMyrrhawa Posts: 1,298 Member
    Outdoor living stuff
    It would really depend on your play style. My sims do not run around in pjs all the time so i never use Master Suite. The only one i really use is Outdoor living. I own all but Diesel but only use 1.
    tumblr_nt1u2tH5cj1sicac5o1_500.gif
  • dfxblockdfxblock Posts: 61 Member
    Diesel stuff
    Myrrhawa wrote: »
    It would really depend on your play style. My sims do not run around in pjs all the time so i never use Master Suite. The only one i really use is Outdoor living. I own all but Diesel but only use 1.

Yes, you are right
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I didn't vote cause i only own high end stuff pack.
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    Master Suite stuff
    It's hard to choose just one. I get a lot out of all of the stuff packs. The ones I use the most are Master Suite Stuff for the sleepwear (I love them! Plus two of the hairs, which I'm obsessed with). The other one that gets a good workout is Diesel. I use the jeans on all of my sims. Town Life has some pretty cute stuff too. I like Outdoor Living for the furniture. I don't use the Katy Perry pack often, but I like it for one of their bottoms, which I'm always using for high waisted bikini bottoms. Plus I love to use some of the furniture for children's rooms. 70s, 80s, and 90s has a few clothing pieces that I like. I use the shorts with the studded belts a lot, plus that one outfit that's the button up shirt with a vest paired with those jeans for my 'mom' sims. Although, finding shoes that look good with it is pretty hard. I actually don't use Movie Stuff that much and sometimes forget it exists. :lol: I like the stuff that came with it though and am pretty certain that one day I'll have a save where all of that stuff will be useful.
  • SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    It's impossible to choose just one that's my "favorite", because they're all good in their own way. :)
  • DahliaWDahliaW Posts: 20 Member
    Town life stuff
    I rly do like the town life stuff one.
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top