Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Forge Breakup Letter" for Love Day Option

I was recently playing, and I noticed that when I click on the mailbox on Love Day, an option comes to Forge Breakup Letter, and you can select different sims. I think this is a really funny feature. I'm not sure how successful my sim will be, or whether I'll get a notification about the couple's breakup or not breaking up. How do you like this feature, and how have you used it?

Comments

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I didn't know of it - thanks for the info :) I know just who to break up!

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    AilurophiletteAilurophilette Posts: 49 Member
    Oh my the matchmakers of oasis springs! I'm definitely trying this out @bixters thanks for the tip xx
    Origin ID: Ailurophilette | The Honeycomb Legacy |
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    The Sims 4 holidays are full of holiday ruining for sims. Sims can sabotage decoration, christmas trees, present pile, and grand meals, kick gnomes, turn the TV off during the midnight countdown, fighting with Father Winter for presents and Flower Bunny for eggs, and more.
    And these ruin empathy for children and teens! However, these abilities are unlocked by mean and playful traits (like evil, childish etc).

• Options
    ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    Oh my goodness, I had no idea that the holidays could be so dark, LOL. I'm just too much of a soft-hearted person to ever perform mean actions (all my sims have the "good" trait LOL)
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • Options
    lil_lettelil_lette Posts: 5 New Member
    Sims can send a forged breakup letter to other members in the household.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I saw this but was too afraid of what would happen. The bad part is I really really want to know what happens.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    If you send a forged breakup letter, you get a notification. It’ll say something like “so and so just got a breakup letter from me, I didn’t write it, wonder who would send it” or “haha not funny, why did you send so and so that letter”.

I sent one to both parties of a couple and got a notification saying “so and so wants to break up with me because they got a letter from me, I don’t know how I can go on”. And the couple actually broke up.

It’s kinda funny
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I haven't actually broken up a couple writing them yet but on mischief/mean sim it is fun to do.
    2m288sy.png
    I think one of them had a response like they didn't know who would do that... but mostly my sim was low level mischief when he did them and he just got caught and of course took a relationship hit. I need to try them later I'd like it to eventually work.
    Lol this makes me want to go back to that save.

egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I actually had a couple of mine divorce due to a forged break-up letter: Jesminder and Aron Bheeda.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    MUHAHAHAHA. YES! I am so trying this.

tenor.gif?itemid=5103666
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    My sim was going out with a married man so she sent one to the wife in the hope they would divorce >:) She sent it Love Day morning, and in the afternoon she got a reply - that the wife recognised her handwriting and she also didn't appreciate the love hearts for dots over i's (my sim seemed more cut up about that than being caught out lol). Took a hit to both the husband and the wife's friendship... the biggest to the wife.

My sim managed to convince him to leave her during their Love Day date later that night :D