Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Live With Grace: A Generations Story ((NEW 3/10))

Comments

• Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    BnyPN30.jpg

Some more family visits in chapter 45!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »
    Finished Book 1: Alicia.
    Gonna miss Akira and Alicia, but excited to learn more about Brooke in the second book. :)

Look at you speed reading! Your notifications actually inspired me to jump in and review my early work.

I’m glad you liked it, and I’m excited for you to experience the second generation’s adventure!

Speed reading cause I’m hooked. :) Need to catch up.

Glad to hear it! There is actually a speed reading section (for gen 1&2 so far), however you miss out on the depth of the book.
    You have a few weeks before the gen 5 vote so don't feel rushed!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Finished Book 1: Alicia.
    Gonna miss Akira and Alicia, but excited to learn more about Brooke in the second book. :)

Look at you speed reading! Your notifications actually inspired me to jump in and review my early work.

I’m glad you liked it, and I’m excited for you to experience the second generation’s adventure!

Speed reading cause I’m hooked. :) Need to catch up.

Glad to hear it! There is actually a speed reading section (for gen 1&2 so far), however you miss out on the depth of the book.
    You have a few weeks before the gen 5 vote so don't feel rushed!

I’d still want to read it fully. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    And done with Book 2: Brooke.

Was not expecting the imaginary friends plot. Was glad to see Brooke and Bethany become good sisters to one another in the end.

Onward to Book 3: Cameron!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Was not expecting the imaginary friends plot. Was glad to see Brooke and Bethany become good sisters to one another in the end.

Look at you go!
    It was a bit of a twist! My husband chooses all the sim and lot traits and I think he gave that house the haunted one. I didn't want to use supernatural stuff so I had to come up with some other explaination!

I think you'll enjoy gen 3 quite a bit actually :) It's very positive and fun loving.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    2hctNmp.png

Sasha seeks out different friendships in chapter 46!

D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options

Look at you go!
    It was a bit of a twist! My husband chooses all the sim and lot traits and I think he gave that house the haunted one. I didn't want to use supernatural stuff so I had to come up with some other explaination!

I think you'll enjoy gen 3 quite a bit actually :) It's very positive and fun loving.

Looking forward to it. I really do like that each Gen is its own story. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Hey Gracelings!

We finally have a family tree to keep track of this constantly growing family!!

Check it out over on plumtree! I'll do my best to update is frequently as kids age up and spouses get added.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    I had to peek and see the family tree. Just started Cameron's book, but at least now I get to look forward to the others appearing.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    I had to peek and see the family tree. Just started Cameron's book, but at least now I get to look forward to the others appearing.

Haha yep! Cameron added many leaves to the tree! :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    7Um6JGf.png

Damion and Hazel go on a date in chapter 47!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    P2DQ13M.jpg

Damion makes a life changing decision in chapter 48!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    About halfway through Cam’s book.

Brooke passed away. That was a bittersweet chapter. Makes me like Karlee even more than I already do.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Brooke passed away. That was a bittersweet chapter. Makes me like Karlee even more than I already do.

Happy reading @LegacySims2017
    That was such a tough passing! Alicia was difficult...but it's different when you raise a sim from just a baby. <3 Brooke
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018

That was such a tough passing! Alicia was difficult...but it's different when you raise a sim from just a baby. <3 Brooke

Not sure if you’re following my #BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition, but ...

My sim selfie had a similar experience. He excused himself autonomously to use the bathroom and passed away there. His wife had passed away earlier that same day and his emotions was sad to watch. I tried to have Juju comfort him and it worked for a few in game hours, but he immediately changed back to feeling sad. The heartbreak of losing Clare was too much for him. It’s really sad to watch even if it’s just a game we play.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Not sure if you’re following my #BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition, but ...

My sim selfie had a similar experience. He excused himself autonomously to use the bathroom and passed away there. His wife had passed away earlier that same day and his emotions was sad to watch. I tried to have Juju comfort him and it worked for a few in game hours, but he immediately changed back to feeling sad. The heartbreak of losing Clare was too much for him. It’s really sad to watch even if it’s just a game we play.
    I hadn't yet, but I saw the ghost in a later chapter picture so I know it's coming. :'( That is a very...sad but sweet way to go! Just like Akira's ghost returning to visit Alicia the day she passed.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    klPzwl8.jpg

The triplets celebrate their sweet 16 in chapter 49!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    Only 9 chapters to go for Cam’s book. So close, but so far to catching up. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Only 9 chapters to go for Cam’s book. So close, but so far to catching up. :grimace:

Woo!!!

Cam's generation was so long...I had intended to make sure gen 4 wouldn't be as bad but...well it's worse haha.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Woo!!!

Cam's generation was so long...I had intended to make sure gen 4 wouldn't be as bad but...well it's worse haha.

Trust me, I know the feeling.

My Gen 2 is still going, and the heir has been voted on for Gen 3 already. Juju is close to finishing her aspiration. Once that is complete, Angel can take over the story. But I thought I’d be there already via chapters...lol
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Woot woot! That was a great ending to Cameron’s tale. Look forward to catching up on Damion’s now.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Woot woot! That was a great ending to Cameron’s tale. Look forward to catching up on Damion’s now.

You made it!! I figured you would like that generation. It's so full of love. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Im caught up again! Still love your writing style :) and amazed you haven't abandoned your legacy after all this time lol
  • Options
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Im caught up again! Still love your writing style :) and amazed you haven't abandoned your legacy after all this time lol

Thanks for reading! I took a little break while my wedding was going on but otherwise I intend to carry this legacy on for a while. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Ohhh RL Wedding? Big congrats!