Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

breeding?

I try to get my dog to breed with other dogs and most times the dog never goes over to it or they hate each other. How do i get them to breed?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    The only success I've had in getting two to breed was to temporarily move the other pet in, then later move them back out. If they were a stray, move them in with another family.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    The female has to be in season (I think she’ll be thinking of hearts or there will be hearts around her - been a while since I bred two dogs). Also, I think both dogs have to be in your household because I tried many many times to have a dog in the active household breed with a dog in another household unsuccessfully. But, when I moved the other dog in I was successful in breeding them right away. You can move the second dog out after.
  • Options
    SpirithartSpirithart Posts: 20 Member
    yeah it is a pain to breed your dogs and cats
  • Options
    ShanadonShanadon Posts: 1 New Member
    I have 2 foxes...a male and a female. There is only them and 1 adult in the home. [plenty of room for more] The female is in heat, heart over her head with an image of two dogs/puppies? in the heart. The two foxes are not fixed and have a very solid relationship. Yet, there is no option for me to have them mate. I have checked with both under every category. No option. Also, no option for either to be nice to any other animal. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this problem? Thank you so much in advance.