March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    A FRIEND
    UEXKwio.png

I'm excited for whatever this girl will find next!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited September 2018
    Is Dr. Puck still accepting applications??? I wanna go be best doggie friends with Velvet and seduce my gorgeous warlock professor be a very good and attentive student in Professor Ravensbane’s class!

(Or if enrollment is full and they are in need of a language teacher... I’m flexible? :tongue: And available for lots of one on one professional development time with Professor Ravensbane :smiley:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @InfraGreen New Fangs PoV. ;)

@CitizenErased14 Sorry, the one human scholarship was accepted by Ellie! ;) Nothing to stop you from sitting in on classes though~ But HGR's class is kind of scary, as you can imagine. (Or maybe you want to imagine?)

Do you also teach Ancient Demonic? Because there's a sudden vacancy for some reason.
    uduVcAP.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I'm so extra here for the friendships this generation AHH :scream:
    They make my soul happy <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited September 2018
    Do you also teach Ancient Demonic? Because there's a sudden vacancy for some reason.

Aem yaeunza! I oz well-versed ir ya onq aem wicked hordhuoka. Sael ahza yor I qoht ginqes qae zes bae? :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I'm so extra here for the friendships this generation AHH :scream:
    They make my soul happy <3

The best being Velvet and Gaston of course. I think they truly understand each other already. (AND she can sniff him with no limits!)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh this is going to be fun!! Can't wait till everyone is there at the school! :smiley:
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ellie or Lani next?

Cannot wait for fishy-things with Ellie, fae-witchy things with Lani, and MORE with Belle, Velvet, Caspian, et. al!!! So many characters to love! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @WagonFruit <3<3

@haswh Very, very soon...!

@pammiechick Next chapter is actually Rexx's...!
    uduVcAP.png

@pammiechick Next chapter is actually Rexx's...!

RUFF RUFF...Sexy Rexxy... :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick The reaction to Rexx is honestly one of the most surprising things of the gen for me, rofl. I guess I should've known, shirtless demon and all...!
    uduVcAP.png
  • PokemoePokemoe Posts: 7 New Member
    omgesh sooooo cute this is a great story so far :)
    @Pokemoe Thank you so much! <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Ahhh little Velvet, she's such a good girl! I love the fact she's teamed up with Belle, I wonder if she could raise Lyanna back from the dead with a magical wee :D I think there's going to be a lot of problems with her being a trained puppy but an untrained witch. The world through Velvets eyes/nose is fantastic, really enjoyed reading it, especially when she got obsessed with Mr and Mrs Fishy. Can't wait to see what happens next! How do you make so many beautiful sims? And this will seem like a dumb question I know, do you play them, each family or do you just do your snapshots for storytelling? I'm curious, so much so that I'll ask daft questions in public lol
    @Bloosmoo OMG, if Velvet raised Lyanna that way...LOL. And I'm so glad you enjoy her chapters. <3

Thank you for the compliment on my sims!! <3<3 As for how I make them, it's a combination of born in-game babies, "auditioned" babies, and then Sims I made myself. This gen, I made Lani, Primrose, Valerian, Rexx, and green merman dude. Sly was born in-game. The rest, I'll generate in CAS until I find a kid that looks like the kind of character I'm looking for, if that makes sense. And then I'll sometimes spam people with the pics and ask which kid they like best--cuteness by committee, LOL. But sometimes I'm fine with a weird-looking kid, especially if they were born in-game.

I don't think your questions are daft at all btw!! ;) One of my biggest regrets about writing simlit is that it led me to stop actually playing the game. :( So when I load it up, it's just to take screenshots, unfortunately. I'll occasionally play around when an expansion comes out though...!
    uduVcAP.png
    Thanks for answering, I told you I was nosy! It's a shame it stopped you playing the game, but I guess it depends on time and which you like doing more :) New expansions though are always tempting! Custom shopping is fun too though and getting the right poses must be fun. Sometimes if I'm honest the planning is more fun than the playing, so I get where you're coming from :) I love the idea of cuteness by committee, that made me chuckle, I had visions of the next top model kind of affair going on between them! You know I'm biased but while Lani is very pretty, you outdid yourself with Rexx....I wish men like that would walk through my imagination more often lol
    @Bloosmoo Pshh, I don't think it's nosy at all! I do have fun shopping for poses, especially when they inspire scenes, and I really love looking through lots on the Gallery. (Unless I can't find what I need...)

Aww, I love Lani but I had so much fun making Rexx, rofl. I was just piling the cc on...and then I kept adding just one more thing. Funnily enough, I find styling sims to be pretty exhausting (at least when I have so many), which is part of why everyone has like one outfit.
    uduVcAP.png
    Rexx visits a friend...

22CAq0m.png
    uduVcAP.png
    Remedial classes still have girls, no one is safe!

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen This is true. Maybe Dr. Puck should've considered that.
    uduVcAP.png
    Sexxy Rexxy did not disappoint! (And neither did Valerian. :smirk: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Rexx *swoons* I think professor Puck is only sticking him in remedial because he's most likely to set Sly straight on a few things. For the record I think Sly would make an excellent pupil if Rexx was his instructor. I mean he talks the talk, but Rexx puts action behind his words. I think he could teach him many things... As for Valerian's courting of Lady Palm, it was obvious he was doing research...into Tantra I mean if you don't use it you loose it.... Unless he really was thinking about books and then that's just plain wrong! If the kids school books won't open, we all know who to blame now...the bibliophile who took it to a whole new level of lurve. Or maybe....he was thinking about Rexx ;)
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Rexx is... Something else, I'll say that much :joy: Gotta be awkward for poor Valerian though.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @pammiechick I'm glad. <3

@Bloosmoo You're cracking me up as always, omg. Rexx could definitely teach Sly a lot of things...but the right things? Hmmm.

ROFL, Valerian and the books. No, I promise his "research" involved someone else too. ;) He's not that much of a bibliophile!

WagonFruit hopes it's Rexx too, apparently. LOL.

@SeaDragonSong He's a demon, what can I say! At least Valerian seems pretty used to him by now. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    What can I say?!? A demon and Valerine in the same room while that was going on. Hmmm
    Wondering if the new students might just be Velvet (for sure), Lani and Ellie (maybe).