Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need some ideas on revenge, short of killing the sim.

I am playing a daywalker vampire. I have a mod that allows her to eat human food, and the rest she has earned as far as strength from the game. Normally she is a very laid back sort of sim. What she does in the morning is tend to her garden, and she a foster mom to both children and animals (a mod allows this as well).

Now, normally she keeps to herself, with the occasion of dealing with other sims. Well, today she happened to meet a Wolfgang Munch, and boy how what a troublemaker that boy is. Out of the blue, and for no reason at all he fought her......TWICE!!! Now she despises this teen, almost 100% in the red.

What would be a perfect revenge, that will teach this hoodlum not to mess with vampires, short of killing him? I still want to keep this guy in the game, it's sims like him to keep things on the interesting side. I would have had her drain him, but there were too many eyewitness watching.

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited September 2018
    How about making him come clean your house? Or some of those other things vampires can do with their powers. I haven’t had the pack long, and haven’t played one very extensively maybe you could use points and and give her the kleptomaniac trait ( if vampires have the same traits as other sims)....and steal things from him. You might even make a club with other vampires and gang up on him as a group. You could also build up her michief skill, I think that helps with fights, not sure though. Does Wolfgang have anything you can sabatage? I hope you get some good ideas on here. I will check back later and see what those have played vampires would do, good question!
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    ( if vampires have the same traits as other sims)
    When it comes to the traits, it's the same for both human and vampire

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    If you have Parenthood, add him to the family, make him a care depent and let him get the compassionate trait. He has the mean trait, with the compassionate one he's going to live a life of regret.
    SiliClone wrote: »
    If you have Parenthood, add him to the family, make him a care depent and let him get the compassionate trait. He has the mean trait, with the compassionate one he's going to live a life of regret.

I love that idea.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

Well that's just plain cold :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    That Munch family is a pain to deal with. I did my best to keep them away but one of them seemed to always be watching or stalking my families. Same deal with the Landgrabs. Now before starting any new saves, I delete all the premades and their lots. I did my best to play nice with them but after seeing them in all my saves over the last three and a half years I had had enough. Raise your vampire's fitness skill and see if she can beat some sense into the guy. Or her mischief skill to the point where she can buy a voodoo doll and use it to cause some problems for him. I haven't tried out any of the herbalism skills but maybe there is a potion that will make him ill? But I really like the idea of adding him to your family and forcing a life of regret on him. :p
  • Familyvalues23Familyvalues23 Posts: 47 Member
    Hope fully your joking, if not your taking the game a little to seriously.
  • sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    If your vampire has the power to deprive needs, you can go to their house and just keep his needs low. One time this neighbor kept brushing off my vampire sim when he kept pounding on her door because of the noise. I went to her apartment, made him lock all the doors and deprived all of her needs. I just basically kept her uncomfortable for hours. :D
    IMG-6587.gif
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Hope fully your joking, if not your taking the game a little to seriously.

Sounds like she's having fun creating stories and you're the one that's a little sensitive about it...
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I personally live for townies to slight my Sims so I can take sweet sweet revenge on them! >:) To me at least the whole point of this game is to be able to do things that I would never do in my real life and to meet and create characters that don't exist in the real world like space aliens & vampires.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited September 2018
    I find that a trip or two to Selvadorada usually supplies my revenge needs for a playthrough. You can do some pretty nasty non-lethal things to sims with those artifacts. You can do a lethal thing too, if watching them suffer isn't enough.

Of course what I also liked to do for sims that belonged to households with multiple people was to enter the home, call the target sim into a seperate room, ward the door with my vampire powers, then place fireworks in the other room, set them off and run, allowing the target sim's family to meet their demise before putting out the flames myself and heading home. That'll learn him.

Yes, the sim you are playing can die as well if you are not careful. High risk, high reward. You flick my ear, I burn your house down with your loved ones inside. Seems reciprocal.
  • Voldarian_EmpireVoldarian_Empire Posts: 134 Member
    Adopt him then dont love him....sounds right up your sims alley 😁
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    there really are some sensitive people around, and then they get upset about having that pointed out. these are pixels and, yes we can get attached, but they're around to help us tell stories. your stories may be different than my stories, and the original poster already knows exactly what kind of story she wants to tell involving these sims

anyway, wolfgang's still a teen, so that leaves out a few potential revenge options. there are some things you can do with gifting scented flower arrangements, though i know one (curse scented) could backfire since it temporarily gives a sim the evil trait (for 3-5 days). this thread tells you what all the scents do (...i really need to update the first post so life scented says it restores some days on the sim's current age, though)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942649/flower-arranging-scenting-the-arrangements/p1

or can just gather swarms of bees and send them to antagonize him, drink deeply to leave him in a thunderstorm, break into his house and fill it with fish tacos about to go bad (you'd have to hang out on the lot for a while to watch him suffer. preferrably away from the tacos), sabotage all the plumbing in his house (that's what his club does when they have gatherings, so also a form of payback for everyone else they've done this to, though it's mostly restricted to the bath de ril)
    edited September 2018
    @kalaksed Tell me about it, I know exactly what you mean. I feel like I have been walking around on thin ice with some, someone even reported me yesterday because I called them that they were acting like. I didn't leave it up very long, it was one of those moments where as soon as I posted it, right away I delete it because that is not me, I don't get into name calling. But whoever saw it, was ready to pounce on me about it.

I do like the idea about the bees, my sim has been working on her relationship with her little pets. I'm playing a game save that I found over at http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4worlds, all the original premades are still in the game save, but the club you were referring to is gone. Apparently, Wolfgang is in a club that does more mean stuff than just what they did there, this new club that he's in, the members actually go around looking for fights with whomever they can.

@Familyvalues23 I never take this game seriously, I have too much going on in my life to do that. Now as far as revenge, it's all about keeping things interesting, and hopefully for some very interesting storytelling. I love it when things out of the unexpectant happen in my game, but that does not mean I will allow my sims to be walked all over by some bully.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Getting into a fight is how Wolfgang ended up married with my sim.. He's not a bad husband either.
    Getting into a fight is how Wolfgang ended up married with my sim. He's not a bad husband either.

I had a sim married to him once. He does make a good husband. He had to be careful around his wife at the time, she was an alien and loved using her abilities. I miss that couple.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    edited September 2018
    You could always pretend that Mila being the responsible person that she is, made him come over to make things up to you by volunteering to do jobs around the house. Switch him into your family, make him upgrade everything, starting with the electrical items, yes there is a chance that he'll die in which case you send his ashes back to Mummy and if you have the trait that lets you dictate the mood of other non vamps, you could make Mila happy and unconcerned by this urn. (Kind of like thank heavens my problem child is no longer a problem) There is a chance he won't die as well, in which case you have some lovely upgraded items that will be of great use to you, and then you can have lunch, and send him home. (Thanks Mila for the use of your problem child, he was delicious) Either way it'd switch things up with a little a will he, won't he survive mini game. Lets face it if you wind up filled with remorse there's always the wishing well :) Alternatively you could just make him wish for something while the well is in a bad mood, that might be fun.

edited for typos
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Have the sim have another sim kept in the bottom of a well in the basement demanding that it puts the lotion on the skin...