Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to place items on doorsteps? Asking so I can enact creative revenge on neighbour in-game

seven_seas_of_raiseven_seas_of_rai Posts: 13 New Member
This is about getting revenge on Salim.

This jerk comes over and asks if he can have some of our food and I say "sure help yourself". After he leaves (its a bit late) he starts yelling and shouting in his apartment so my sims can't sleep.

I go over, and, trying to not ruin this new friendship, knock politely on the door. No answer.
I knock again. No answer.
I knock once more. No answer.
So I pound on the door and he finally shows up and gives me the whole "I live here too, go have your own fun".

So i really want to leave a big ol pile of dog poop outside his door and it wont let me

[EA_Lanna: This discussion was created from comments split from: Can I change the wall color in a CL apartment hallway?].

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited September 2018
    this is less about me wanting to change the look of the hallway, and more about getting revenge on Salim. This jerk comes over and asks if he can have some of our food and i say "sure help yourself". after he leaves (its a bit late) he starts yelling and shouting in his apartment so my sims cant sleep. I go over, and, trying to not ruin this new friendship, knock politely on the door. no answer. i knock again. no answer. i knock once more. no answer. so i pound on the door and he finally shows up and gives me the whole "i live here too, go have your own fun". so i really want to leave a big ol pile of dog poop outside his door and it wont let me

SO you can't pick up the dog poop and place it in the world? (inside the complex)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    seven_seas_of_raiseven_seas_of_rai Posts: 13 New Member
    > @paradiseplanet said:
    > seven_seas_of_rai wrote: »
    >
    > this is less about me wanting to change the look of the hallway, and more about getting revenge on Salim. This jerk comes over and asks if he can have some of our food and i say "sure help yourself". after he leaves (its a bit late) he starts yelling and shouting in his apartment so my sims cant sleep. I go over, and, trying to not ruin this new friendship, knock politely on the door. no answer. i knock again. no answer. i knock once more. no answer. so i pound on the door and he finally shows up and gives me the whole "i live here too, go have your own fun". so i really want to leave a big ol pile of dog poop outside his door and it wont let me
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > SO you can't pick up the dog poop and place it in the world? (inside the complex)

No i cant. I can move it from my sims inventory and put it in my house, but not the hallway. or i can have my sim place it in world, but then he sets it at his freaking feet, and steps in it
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    > @paradiseplanet said:
    > seven_seas_of_rai wrote: »
    >
    > this is less about me wanting to change the look of the hallway, and more about getting revenge on Salim. This jerk comes over and asks if he can have some of our food and i say "sure help yourself". after he leaves (its a bit late) he starts yelling and shouting in his apartment so my sims cant sleep. I go over, and, trying to not ruin this new friendship, knock politely on the door. no answer. i knock again. no answer. i knock once more. no answer. so i pound on the door and he finally shows up and gives me the whole "i live here too, go have your own fun". so i really want to leave a big ol pile of dog poop outside his door and it wont let me
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > SO you can't pick up the dog poop and place it in the world? (inside the complex)

No i cant. I can move it from my sims inventory and put it in my house, but not the hallway. or i can have my sim place it in world, but then he sets it at his freaking feet, and steps in it

I wished there was an ability to turn the poop into a burning bag of poop for the neighbors to step on, in cases like this one.
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    That should be implemented into the mischief skill