Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well that was kind of awkward...

My snobby sim who works in the social media career has some guys she is romantically involved with but none of them is an official relationship. I just didnt come across her snobby dreamman yet. There is however one guy that she kind of has a good connection with. He appeared to be the gym trainer and he seems crazy about her. He is always the one to call, asks her out and just seems really into her everytime they meet. So she called him when she was sad (witnessed the death of a friend) and he came over and they woohood :D

Ok.. so suddenly while the guy is still at her apartment, she got a phone call from another flirt and he asked her on a dinner date. I thought, ok why not. She is not committed and the guys aren't either. When she arrived at the lot and asked for a table.. guess who walks up in the restaurant? The guy she just woohoo'd. Well great, there goes my flirty date. I tried to not flirt and keep it friendly, but the guy she was on a date with wasnt so happy with that.
Out of the blue while they were eating for a while, the stalker guy, came to their table and started talking to her date. Like wth! Is he sabotaging her date? :D

2niqw6q.jpg

I made the story like this where he is madly in love with her and actually waits for her to commit to their relationship where he walks up on her dates occasionally and makes sure she can't hook up with other dudes :D

I wish this was a thing though and that there was more of a system in to this. Like a message popping up saying: 'Oh, I see... you left me home to go on a.. date.' And maybe some interactions involved to talk your way out of it or get angry cause of his jealousy since they aren't official. it was kind of funny though.

Comments

• Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Okay, that's pretty funny. I like the idea of turning into a story thing where he keeps interrupting.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    BunnysicleBunnysicle Posts: 17 Member
    That's really funny!
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Can we just talk about his fashion choices.... he isn't afraid of mixing colors and patterns, that's for sure.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Can we just talk about his fashion choices.... he isn't afraid of mixing colors and patterns, that's for sure.

Perhaps that explains why he isn't in a relationship with the main sim, and why the main sim is trying to blow the guy off.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

he's out lookin' fierce!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited September 2018

This made me laugh :D I was speechless the first time they went on a date and he was wearing his colourful daily outfit instead of his tuxedo.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

Perhaps that explains why he isn't in a relationship with the main sim, and why the main sim is trying to blow the guy off.

Yes kind of. Made me totally change the image i had of him :D
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    LOL! Oh he was definitely trying to sabotage her date! :joy:
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    If I can't have you, nobody can!

Love it when they surprise us like that. It's funny I want all this control in my game (really do) but the now and then stuff like this is great when I let it happen.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited September 2018
    The look on the guy’s face with the colorful sweater is like, “I could spill the beans right here, right now...” :lol:

This kind of reminds me of the time I played a sim who had a couple little romances over her life. By the time she was married, those other romances had decayed due to lack of socialization. She was out to dinner with her husband and one of the former love interests was there at a table behind them. I figured he’d be over it, but I guess he still had some feelings for her because he was reacting poorly. Every time she and her husband would flirt, the ex would get up from his table (he was with someone else, btw), turn toward her and cry. It happened a few times before he eventually left. That was pretty awkward. :grimace:
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member

LOL I know, huh? But according to some designers, it's not pattern that matters these days, so long as the colors agree. Face/palm. I didn't think we were supposed to throw the baby out with the bath water. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    I love when random things happen. Def keeps things interesting!
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3