Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friendly Simmers here, having a chat, won't you join us?

Comments

• SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited June 2018
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @Simsophonique Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have not started playing yet today. Just been thinking about what I would like to do when I do play.

You told me about the deal you faced, I really can't help because creating sims is funny but when you don't have any motivation, better to drop.
    At least playing something would be inspired you? IDK. @blazerntq

I saw this car for real in my area <3
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    So yesterday I played Amelia for most of the day but at the end of playing I started to get a lot of errortrap messages to where my game was unplayable. After trying a few things last night to try to fix what was happening this morning I am going to start a new game to see if it keeps happening.
    edited June 2018
    I got the hell of errortrap with pets because of a mods that prevents sims to run when they go somewhere on foot, my pets were not playable at all. I deleted this mod my game was quiet. Perhaps a modification would cause that.
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
  • BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    Hi everyone, just a quick shout out trying to get my Sims 3 running again so will try and post more tomorrow
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited June 2018
    Have been kitten-sitting... :neutral:

meep%2526lokijr.jpg
    Loki Jr (on left) and Meep (on right). Meep got his name from the cute little mewling sounds he makes and he looks like his mother Mina. Loki Jr. well, he's almost a carbon copy of his dad (He's also a tuxedo cat).

Unfortunately they won't be kept since they need to find homes. I don't think there's a place that would take a family with four cats.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @BD5141 Fingers crossed for you that everything goes well getting your games going.

@Nikkei_Simmer Love the kittens!
    @BD5141 : Welcome back !!
    @Nikkei_Simmer : Gorgeous babies I love them <3
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Kittens!! <3<3 I'd totally take them, but I'm not in Canada.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited June 2018
    Just got back from the vet with Loki. He's got this look of "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" :D Poor guy, he's going to be in pain for a while. And it might take him a while to forgive us for this.

As a matter of fact, he came out of his pet crate; headed straight for the food and water then headed downstairs without a "by your leave". Oh, he's ticked off. The vet office (where my wife adopted Loki from) said that they would take the kittens when they were old enough to be weaned and separated from Mina and find good homes for them and then they would spay Mina (gratis). Thank goodness for that.

No more kittens, though the two of them will leave a big hole right in the old ticker.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer It is so sweet that you are such a loving pet owner.
  • hallowhallow Posts: 58 Member
    Have been kitten-sitting... :neutral:

meep%2526lokijr.jpg
    Loki Jr (on left) and Meep (on right). Meep got his name from the cute little mewling sounds he makes and he looks like his mother Mina. Loki Jr. well, he's almost a carbon copy of his dad (He's also a tuxedo cat).

Unfortunately they won't be kept since they need to find homes. I don't think there's a place that would take a family with four cats.

Oh my goodness! What nice floofs!
    I literally don't have a single household without some sort of pet help me
  • MadMuffieMadMuffie Posts: 47 Member
    > @hallow said:
    > Nikkei_Simmer wrote: »
    >
    > Have been kitten-sitting... :neutral:
    >
    >
    > Loki Jr (on left) and Meep (on right). Meep got his name from the cute little mewling sounds he makes and he looks like his mother Mina. Loki Jr. well, he's almost a carbon copy of his dad (He's also a tuxedo cat).
    >
    > Unfortunately they won't be kept since they need to find homes. I don't think there's a place that would take a family with four cats.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh my goodness! What nice floofs!

OH MY GOSHHHH! CATS! I already have nine but..awe they're cute, so cute
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

I have finally resumed playing my town wide genetics experiment in Cape Garner Islands after taking a break from Sims 3 to play Conan Exiles with family and friends.

Kaitlin and Johan Jorgenson got pregnant, married and moved into a new house.

T3BoKo4.jpg
    P1TyIdP.jpg
    3z0Wrig.jpg

Liam was born.
    RzXi5GO.jpg
    F69EGN7.jpg
    hkmdDrC.jpg

On the night of his birth 2 parties were thrown. Although my household was invited to the smaller party they couldn't attend so there were no guests. I took a peek to see who was at the larger party.
    itJ3PXu.jpg

Jake Lemieux, a career criminal, was the host.
    2BjRAfh.jpg

Audrey Fischer, an aspiring actress
    Uu5CNxw.jpg

Jamie Fraser, a journalist
    rgrpfqZ.jpg

Tamra Estes, a scientist
    MsWOfvE.jpg

Philip Holden, another scientist
    hpcprfF.jpg

Alec Jensen, a politician
    ZQrIokl.jpg

Maxwell Chapman, a businessman
    ZtKYdzD.jpg

Jessica Chapman (his wife), a teacher
    QspGBCJ.jpg

The next day I looked around town to get some more pictures of its residents.

Leon Brenner, a teacher,
    KIA4vwf.jpg

and his wife, Jackie, a politician
    k8z7Vkz.jpg

were at the local gym
    oLjfKfl.jpg

Nico Medrano, a musician
    Z2V5Aji.jpg

and his wife, Richelle, in law enforcement,
    Em6htrj.jpg

were at the local university hangout.

Alec Jensen, a politician,
    2soTwuF.jpg

and his wife, Elaine, in the military,
    l9R05T6.jpg

were also there.
    Good day to all you wonderful simmers. Since I have nothing really going on the next couple of days I have decided to play my Sims 3 game. I started a new save this morning. I will be playing a female ghost buster in Twinbrook.
    Hello! So for the past day or two I have been playing my Sims 3 games a little at a time. Like as playing a little and then doing real life stuff. Then playing a little more. It has been fun but my sim days are going really slow. Something kinda really cool happened. I think there was a bug on the Sims 3 my page redeeming free simpoints. I was able to redeem points many times before the option to redeem went away. Since I think that I own most of the store I have thought it would be fun to gift other simmers using the points. Which has been fun. I did make a post about the bug just in case the Sims 3 site needed to know about what happened in the store technical part of the forums. Well I am going to go and play my Sims 3 game when I am able today. Hope that you all are doing well and having lots of fun with your Sims 3 games.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Lovely to see you again, hope you enjoy your play and new stuff. :)
    @bekkasan Thanks!
    @blazerntq wrote:
    Hope that you all are doing well and having lots of fun with your Sims 3 games.

@blazerntq No worries, Sims 3 forever and ALWAYS fun !! and welcome back.
    @Simsophonique Thanks! I am having a lot of fun. My sim is at the moment dancing to spooky music and it is cracking me up.
    @blazerntq :D:D:D I had one day my sims dancing at Varg lol I did not play them, they are townie like. they got fun.
    Hello all! My game is going good. My sim has started doing her ghost busting jobs. In her free time she has been writing and training her dog. Hope everything is good with everybody elses games.
    No arguments I saw that's bizarre my sims are quiet... :D except Néo who is burnt lol.
    Here is my new sim Felisha Gamble and her dog Jack.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Jack and Felisha is a start of a good and true friendship.
    Good day! Hope that everyone is doing well. My sim and her dog are doing well. Just in the slow build of the start of a new life in game. Still playing my game off and on as I go through my day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top