Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you had to marry a sim townie in real life who would you pick?

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
You have to get married no if, ands, or buts about it. The good news is you get to pick your spouse but they HAVE to be a sims townie. It doesnt matter from which series as long as you follow that one rule. Sooooo which townie would you spend the rest of your life with?

Mines would be J Huntington III..despite being non committal he is very sweet and handsome. Oh and he is a good dad as well. The noncommittal can be fixed lol
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited September 2018
    Salim Benali, he's pretty cute and he makes a great hubby & dad. He's very sweet and attentive to his family whenever I play him in that type of setting.
    Post edited by Pamtastic72 on
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2018
    I agree with you on J Huntington III. But, I also like Akira Kibo and Caleb Vatore. Can I marry all three?
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Well I suppose they'd have to be single, which excludes Jesminder Bheeda. Pity. I suppose it would have to be Maaike Haas. We'd have the most in common and, well, I have a thing for round women with prominent noses.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    I agree with you on J Huntington III. But, I also like Akira Kibo and Caleb Vatore. Can I marry all three?

wellll I guess we can allow polygamy since all 3 are great men
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I’d go with Johnny Zest, i like a funny man
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Caleb Vatore. Though I'd have to feed him the Ultimate Vampire Cure first. I'm sure the mystique of being a big bad broody vampire should add to his charm but I am NOT about being awoken in the middle of the night to fangs and bloodlessness. He makes a great spouse in game though. He's married 3 of my sims in different saves and he's always a great dad and a very attentive hubby.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Always Johnny Zest, my first sim crush!
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Bella Goth...right after I kill Mortimer. Sorry, Mortimer.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Catarina Lynx, I love cats and she has red hairs.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Salim Benali is my premade crush.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    Sergio Romeo
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited September 2018
    I have a strange fondness for quirky Sims, so for Sims 4 I'd go with Gunther Munch (he's actually quite cute under the dorky hat); he married one of my Sims in a previous save and was a great father. And for Sims 3 it's my favorite nerd Liam O'Dourke; I usually re-create him in Sims 4 and place him as a townie and hope my Sim runs into him.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Morgan <3<3<3
    FRExEaI.png

Or the version of her that I turned into a male, I don't mind which ;)
    JGvWae4.png
    Mx6NUlu.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,418 Member
    Mortimer, guy has style yet he's sophisticated.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    My choice would be Eva Capricciosa , she is always such a bubbly happy sim
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Jacques Villareal. Wait until he.. passes on.. and inherit the house & money. Easy.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Hang on, I'll go ask my wife ...
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I'd go with Salim Benali. He cleans up real nice. I've played him with the Lazy trait in some games and I've had him change it in other games. Either way, he's a pretty neat Sim to play. In one save I had him max the Bodybuilder aspiration when he still had the Lazy trait. I had him become a PlantSim which kept him energized all of the time. :p
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Paolo or Caleb. Can't decide :(
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Caleb, and have a Gothic Victorian wedding in a moonlit cemetery <3
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    You have to get married no if, ands, or buts about it. The good news is you get to pick your spouse but they HAVE to be a sims townie. It doesnt matter from which series as long as you follow that one rule. Sooooo which townie would you spend the rest of your life with?

Mines would be J Huntington III..despite being non committal he is very sweet and handsome. Oh and he is a good dad as well. The noncommittal can be fixed lol

Jade whatever her last name is from Windenburg. She's hot.
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    What an interesting thread idea! :smile:

I know he’s been mentioned already, but if I had to marry a townie from TS4, Salim Benali would have to be the one. I’d hate to steal him from my lovely sim, but he’s such a chill character in my game. I love that he’s very laid-back yet ambitiously driven to succeed as a writer. He seems to adapt well to married life and fatherhood, too. Oh, and he comes across as very sweet and gentle, which I appreciate. I don’t know, I just think he’s the whole package. Even if it annoys me when he tries to nap in the hot tub while his energy’s maxed. :lol:

Now if I had to marry a townie from TS3, it’d probably have to be Eddy Mullis from University. I have a thing for guys with dark hair and facial hair. :blush: I also think it’s adorable how awkward he can be around crowds and then how happy he is when he’s alone playing the guitar or painting. He’s definitely a sim after my own heart.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Probably Joaquin.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I'd marry Vlad but have a sordid and dangerous affair with Caleb. >:)<3
    #Team Occult