Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    how was your carnival thing or are you still there?

yes cog this means YOU!

earlier he asked if i meant him.

It was great! I got free biscuits and chips. XD

men are all alike they go anywhere food is .

Yo, I was with my girlfriends. They were just as excited. XD
    Shadyboop wrote: »

yes cog this means YOU!

How's the taste?

Delish! <3
    Karilan wrote: »

yes cog this means YOU!

Free food rocks! What kinda carnival was it?

It was the Rainbow festival, celebrating Trans and nonbinary students! XD It was kinda small with only one stall in the middle of I think the engineering building but free food is free food and I got represented for once which was equally awesome! XD

Yeah ! That's awesome , Cog!

Thanks @CathyTea :)
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! How's it going?
    Hi @Bugsie2016 :)

Hey.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'm waiting for Anthony to come home from school. he'd probably come home faster if i actually opened my game. i can't do the next post without him.

Yes, if the game was actually open and unpaused. :D You are making me laugh over here. :D

well hes not directly involved in the post in saves so i could do that one but i got up a hour and a half ago took a bath and still not awake.

Perhaps more sleep is needed. lol It's hard to wake up. I'm not always a morning person either.

i had potao chips for breakfast. that helped.

Salty energy....good idea. :smiley:

well i can have golden grhams for dinner. so backward.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited September 2018
    I had these 2 weird ideas for businesses anyone want to hear them? @simscognito @CathyTea
    6adMCGP.gif
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

yes cog this means YOU!

yes cog this means YOU!

How's the taste?

Delish! <3

yes cog this means YOU!

It was the Rainbow festival, celebrating Trans and nonbinary students! XD It was kinda small with only one stall in the middle of I think the engineering building but free food is free food and I got represented for once which was equally awesome! XD

Hey.

How are you? :)

yes cog this means YOU!

yes cog this means YOU!

How's the taste?

Delish! <3

yes cog this means YOU!

Hey.

Alright. About to post part 2 of my backstory of LL in that thread.
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Once again, procrastinating on my next chapter of Nightshade... :lol:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    @simscognito anyone want to hear my 2 weird business ideas?
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @simscognito anyone want to hear my 2 weird business ideas?

you mean for you? i read your post the other day about what a good starting job is.
    @friendsfan367 no it's businesses that I came up with in my head on my way home. Both are weird but they might seem practical/good in the end
    6adMCGP.gif
    @friendsfan367 no it's businesses that I came up with in my head on my way home. Both are weird but they might seem practical/good in the end

what are they? cathtea and cog are busy lately.
    edited September 2018

@friendsfan367 One is what I would call "Customer shopping" it's not what you think There's two jobs here The main one is a Business (let's say a Grocery store) is dealing with a rude customer. The store would call "Customer shopping" and send an agent from a database (and also how close they're to the store) would go in at the same time the "rude" customer is there and the agent would pretend to be a customer themselves and even though the agent might or might not be buying her own things- once the rude customer is rude or behaves not as an adult- the agent will tell the customer off for the employees who can't tell them off themselves. Oh and if the customer gets a manager with no spine (and hence manager cave in) before the agent can tell off the customer the agent will also tell the manager off as well for caving in like that. There's secondary job would be double checking to see if food been um "Damaged" (for instance-a frozen food dish box being opened and put pack) or misplaced in the wrong area so in the former (damaged) they would inform the Stockers. In the latter they would (if they know where to go) put the item in the wrong place away (as long as it wasn't something like meat). Trying to figure out how could work this out ^ for restaurants

2nd business idea-don't have a name for it. But it's a group of service dogs and their handlers with disablties
    After a news item about a service dog and their handler beening denied using the service dog in restaurants). After a certain amount of time this business would send one of these "teams" to a location to see how they're treated and report back to the business which would in turn inform the news agency which originated the story.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Does anyone else here ever want to write but have no ideas? Cause I'm going through that right now :D
    I really want to write a new chapter for The Diversity Club but have no ideas. I might just make a flashback chapter cause the idea crossed my mind earlier.
    I should really work on my other stories too. Since i got back into writing,I've updated TDC 4 times and the other two once. :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    I had these 2 weird ideas for businesses anyone want to hear them? @simscognito @CathyTea

@MadameLee Sure. :)
    @simscognito

One is what I would call "Customer shopping" it's not what you think There's two jobs here The main one is a Business (let's say a Grocery store) is dealing with a rude customer. The store would call "Customer shopping" and send an agent from a database (and also how close they're to the store) would go in at the same time the "rude" customer is there and the agent would pretend to be a customer themselves and even though the agent might or might not be buying her own things- once the rude customer is rude or behaves not as an adult- the agent will tell the customer off for the employees who can't tell them off themselves. Oh and if the customer gets a manager with no spine (and hence manager cave in) before the agent can tell off the customer the agent will also tell the manager off as well for caving in like that. There's secondary job would be double checking to see if food been um "Damaged" (for instance-a frozen food dish box being opened and put pack) or misplaced in the wrong area so in the former (damaged) they would inform the Stockers. In the latter they would (if they know where to go) put the item in the wrong place away (as long as it wasn't something like meat). Trying to figure out how could work this out ^ for restaurants

2nd business idea-don't have a name for it. But it's a group of service dogs and their handlers with disablties
    After a news item about a service dog and their handler beening denied using the service dog in restaurants). After a certain amount of time this business would send one of these "teams" to a location to see how they're treated and report back to the business which would in turn inform the news agency which originated the story
    6adMCGP.gif

@friendsfan367 One is what I would call "Customer shopping" it's not what you think There's two jobs here The main one is a Business (let's say a Grocery store) is dealing with a rude customer. The store would call "Customer shopping" and send an agent from a database (and also how close they're to the store) would go in at the same time the "rude" customer is there and the agent would pretend to be a customer themselves and even though the agent might or might not be buying her own things- once the rude customer is rude or behaves not as an adult- the agent will tell the customer off for the employees who can't tell them off themselves. Oh and if the customer gets a manager with no spine (and hence manager cave in) before the agent can tell off the customer the agent will also tell the manager off as well for caving in like that. There's secondary job would be double checking to see if food been um "Damaged" (for instance-a frozen food dish box being opened and put pack) or misplaced in the wrong area so in the former (damaged) they would inform the Stockers. In the latter they would (if they know where to go) put the item in the wrong place away (as long as it wasn't something like meat). Trying to figure out how could work this out ^ for restaurants

After a news item about a service dog and their handler beening denied using the service dog in restaurants). After a certain amount of time this business would send one of these "teams" to a location to see how they're treated and report back to the business which would in turn inform the news agency which originated the story.

@MadameLee Oops sorry just seen this. These are interesting. I know very little about businesses but I particularly like he second one. :)

yes cog this means YOU!

yes cog this means YOU!

How's the taste?

Delish! <3

yes cog this means YOU!

Hey.

Alright. About to post part 2 of my backstory of LL in that thread.

@Bugsie2016 Oh cool! I'll have a read of backstory one tonight.
    Does anyone else here ever want to write but have no ideas? Cause I'm going through that right now :D
    I really want to write a new chapter for The Diversity Club but have no ideas. I might just make a flashback chapter cause the idea crossed my mind earlier.
    I should really work on my other stories too. Since i got back into writing,I've updated TDC 4 times and the other two once. :lol:

Yep, I'm having trouble with my future chapter plans. :lol:
    37oYgl3.png

37oYgl3.png

@MadameLee Oops sorry just seen this. These are interesting. I know very little about businesses but I particularly like he second one. :)

The Toronto Star (the paper the parents and I read) back some years ago (2013 in one case and 2012 in the other) told two stories about a service dog and its handler w/ disabilities who basically were discriminated against somehow at restaurants . I personally would like to see an "updates" to see if those restaurants actually improved after the media went away or did they go back to being discriminatory?
    6adMCGP.gif

Future chapter plans are he.ll. 😂
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today was interesting.. :lol: Long story...
    the Crowe Legacy
    Simba
    7vFrppG.png

Carmen
    m3BQXEP.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    the Crowe Legacy
    Simba
    7vFrppG.png

Carmen
    m3BQXEP.png

They're adorable @MadameLee !
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Does anyone ever read stuff they wrote a while back and think, I don't remember this at all? I wrote this? What?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top