Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie's Dunder Mifflin Mafia! (The Office) Town Win!

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I don't know. I think Ice is making it clear he's not scum. I'd rather lynch Erin because my gut tells me she's scum..

If we lynch ice and he'd town then we don't know for sure if it's erin or rose but if we lynch Erin today we can get rod if a suspect and focus on rose tomorrow since I'm starting to believe ice. I think he usually would have given up by now and said if he's scum, lol.

Vote: Erin

I'm gonna do this.
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Rose and Erin seem to be okay with the plan. Maybe it is Kitty?

In any case, Broncos should tell us her jail target so we can check if that person is scum or not. If Broncos dies without telling us her target, then that information is lost to us.

Agreed. I can jail kitty tonight if we think it’s her over Rose and Erin. I could see the scum going along with the plan since there is a chance they could still win and it would look scummy not to go along with it really
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    I'm pretty sure scum would be happy to go with the plan since if they wouldn't they'd look draw unnecessary attention, so please stop trying to pin it on me, if you truly are Town, Ice.

kittymeow wrote: »
    I don't know. I think Ice is making it clear he's not scum. I'd rather lynch Erin because my gut tells me she's scum..

If we lynch ice and he'd town then we don't know for sure if it's erin or rose but if we lynch Erin today we can get rod if a suspect and focus on rose tomorrow since I'm starting to believe ice. I think he usually would have given up by now and said if he's scum, lol.

I'm gonna do this.

That is also a decent point. If we assume Icey is town, as well as Dekay and myself and we lynch one of the three others, I could jail one and go from there. Icey?

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    How should we proceed if you don't lynch me though?

Let's say it's Broncos, Iceman, DeKay, and players A and B.

Broncos announces jailing A.

If someone dies night 3:
    Player A, and the other players lynch B.

If nobody dies night 3:
    Lynch Player A.

If Player A is town:
    Broncos jails B. The other players lynch B the next day.

That's if you trust me though. I'm afraid the Mafia would try pinning it on me if I survive and cause town to lose.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    That's assuming the person that we lynch is town.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

I'm gonna do this.

That is also a decent point. If we assume Icey is town, as well as Dekay and myself and we lynch one of the three others, I could jail one and go from there. Icey?

Exactly, I feel like this works better. I'm not scum but I know there is no way to confirm that. At least then we will have eliminated a suspect, the only thing is if whoever we lynch today isn't mafia there's a chance scum won't put in a kill again so whoever you jail will get lynched. It's tough.
    I think the Mafia can argue that I made up those plans to seem town. I'm not exactly confirmed, so there's always the possibility.

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I really dont think it's Kitty, she seems townish to me. Idk, Im not the best at reading people to start with and we've never played together before. Icey seems town too, I can't see mafia going into so much effort to make plans but then again they might lol.

And I agree, mafia wouldn't not agree with the plan.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3

I'm gonna do this.

Exactly, I feel like this works better. I'm not scum but I know there is no way to confirm that. At least then we will have eliminated a suspect, the only thing is if whoever we lynch today isn't mafia there's a chance scum won't put in a kill again so whoever you jail will get lynched. It's tough.

If scum put in a no kill and we end up lynching town, then we only have 1 suspect left, whom Broncos can jail. The good thing about scum sending in a no kill is that Broncos remains alive and she can clear more people.

I think the Mafia can argue that I made up those plans to seem town. I'm not exactly confirmed, so there's always the possibility.

I know I would be too lazy to do all that is I was mafia, but some people commit more to seeming town than I do :D. Nothing before today has lead me to believe Icey is scum, and nothing he was done today has made me think he’s scum either.

I'm gonna do this.

If scum put in a no kill and we end up lynching town, then we only have 1 suspect left, whom Broncos can jail. The good thing about scum sending in a no kill is that Broncos remains alive and she can clear more people.

Agreed.

Well, you guys decide what to do. I've done my part. I think if we play our cards right, town has a great chance of winning. :p

I'm gonna do this.

Yeah true. So we should probably do it this way then?

I'm happy to be up for lynch if you guys want to rule me out and then you can look into Erin and Rose more tomorrow.
    Hmm...Kitty sounds more town now. She does tend to be frustrated more as town, I guess. So maybe we can go with me, Erin, or Rose today?

Hmm...Kitty sounds more town now. She does tend to be frustrated more as town, I guess. So maybe we can go with me, Erin, or Rose today?

I’m good with lynching any of them, you guys?

Maybe I was wrong and it is Rose. She says that my plan is good in one post, and then votes me the next post saying that I could be Mafia because I was jailed and nobody died. Which in itself is sound reasoning, but when taken together, doesn't seem very logical. I guess?

Maybe I was wrong and it is Rose. She says that my plan is good in one post, and then votes me the next post saying that I could be Mafia because I was jailed and nobody died. Which in itself is sound reasoning, but when taken together, doesn't seem very logical. I guess?

No, it doesn’t make a lot of sense

I think I should just go to bed. :D You guys decide whom to lynch. I think you can take it from here

I did think Rose's vote on you was a bit off after all the discussion. You could have been the mafia kill and it didn't go through because you were jailed, am I right? So that doesn't mean you are scum just because there was no kill.

I did think Rose's vote on you was a bit off after all the discussion. You could have been the mafia kill and it didn't go through because you were jailed, am I right? So that doesn't mean you are scum just because there was no kill.

I think we're all assuming that the Mafia would go after Broncos. I mean, I would. I'd be baffled if I actually was the target last night, because I'm not really the best kill. I mean, I did suggest the hypothetical actions yesterday, and we were able to confirm Broncos and DeKay when Broncos claimed, but that's it.

I think we're all assuming that the Mafia would go after Broncos. I mean, I would. I'd be baffled if I actually was the target last night, because I'm not really the best kill. I mean, I did suggest the hypothetical actions yesterday, and we were able to confirm Broncos and DeKay when Broncos claimed, but that's it.

Yeah I don't get why they'd kill you tbh. I guess they just didn't submit a kill then so whoever got jailed will look suspicious.

Do you think rose would think to do something like that? I feel so sure it's Erin but I was wrong about Choco in a recent game on UM. I listen to my gut too much.

Yeah I don't get why they'd kill you tbh. I guess they just didn't submit a kill then so whoever got jailed will look suspicious.

Do you think rose would think to do something like that? I feel so sure it's Erin but I was wrong about Choco in a recent game on UM. I listen to my gut too much.

I actually don't know. I know Rose would never forget to send in a kill, so if she is Mafia and if she didn't kill, it would probably be deliberate. But that's a lot of ifs. :joy:

I mean sure it could be me too, I'm talking to you all like I'm confirmed town. :D it's not me though I promise. I'm ok with being today's lynch.
    It's great that DeKay ended up lynching half of the Mafia on day 1. Now the jailkeeper also works as a pseudo-cop. :joy: