Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie's Dunder Mifflin Mafia! (The Office) Town Win!

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh yeah. Broncos should announce whom she's blocking in advance during the day. If she dies at night, we know that the person she blocked is town.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    And if the Mafia decides to no kill to trick us, we'll have 5 people tomorrow, so we'll still have a free mislynch.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh yeah. Broncos should announce whom she's blocking in advance during the day. If she dies at night, we know that the person she blocked is town.

The only problem is, if I’m not targeting the scum, they’ll know they have a free kill, but yeah, it confirms town whoever I targeted
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    I think we can do it like this:

Lynch me today
    Broncos announces jailing Rose, Erin, or Kitty

If someone dies on night 3:
    The person Broncos jailed is innocent. We'll have 2-3 confirmed townies and 4 players. Pick between the non-confirmed players for the lynch.

If nobody dies on night 3:
    There will be 5 players, so there will still be a free mislynch. Auto lynch the person Broncos jailed. If that person is town, Broncos can announce whom she'll jail on night 4.

The only problem is, if I’m not targeting the scum, they’ll know they have a free kill, but yeah, it confirms town whoever I targeted

Oh yeah, that's also true.

Lynch me today

The person Broncos jailed is innocent. We'll have 2-3 confirmed townies and 4 players. Pick between the non-confirmed players for the lynch.

There will be 5 players, so there will still be a free mislynch. Auto lynch the person Broncos jailed. If that person is town, Broncos can announce whom she'll jail on night 4.

I like the way this works, unless I die tonight.

Thoughts from the others? I know DeKay is sleeping though.

Lynch me today

I like the way this works, unless I die tonight.

Thoughts from the others? I know DeKay is sleeping though.

If you die tonight, then DeKay and the person you announced jailing will be confirmed town. So during final 4, the choices will be limited to 2 people, which gives town a 50% shot at winning.

If nobody dies then we get a free mislynch :D

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I think it's Kitty. I don't trust her.

Rose sounds too townish to me. If she's Mafia and wins, it's well-deserved.

I haven't played with Erin in a long time, but I feel like she also likes to have fun with town when she's bad. There was that game when she was a Godfather and the Mafia kept the cop alive, and even managed to endgame her.

I'll admit I do like to play with town when I am mafia, but I wouldnt purposely miss a kill, and I doubt mafia would, especially after Bronco's claimed. If I were mafia I would've tatgeted mafia. Also, lol in that game I genuinely didnt realise they were the cop until endgame.

I like this idea, but doesnt it give mafia an idea of what to do next?
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    LilacErin wrote: »

I haven't played with Erin in a long time, but I feel like she also likes to have fun with town when she's bad. There was that game when she was a Godfather and the Mafia kept the cop alive, and even managed to endgame her.

I'll admit I do like to play with town when I am mafia, but I wouldnt purposely miss a kill, and I doubt mafia would, especially after Bronco's claimed. If I were mafia I would've tatgeted mafia. Also, lol in that game I genuinely didnt realise they were the cop until endgame.

The Mafia will know whom not to kill, but I think they'd try to get Broncos as much as possible. I think the benefits outweigh the disadvantages

* targeted broncos

Ugh brain

<3
    LilacErin wrote: »

The Mafia will know whom not to kill, but I think they'd try to get Broncos as much as possible. I think the benefits outweigh the disadvantages

That's true
    <3
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Lynch me today

I like this idea. True the mafia will know who not to kill, but it'll help town a lot should broncos die. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I'll try listing down a simulation of the possibilities, assuming I get lynched today.

We have Broncos, DeKay, and players A, B, and C.

Broncos announces jailing player A.

Player A is confirmed town. DeKay and Broncos (if alive) are also confirmed. It's final 4, and the lynch options are B and C.

Player A is either Mafia or the Mafia didn't submit a kill. A should be automatically lynched, and Broncos announces jailing player B.

If Player A is town and lynched:

If someone dies on night 4:
    Player B is confirmed town. There are 3 players. B and whoever between Broncos and DeKay survives should automatically lynch C.

If nobody dies on night 4:
    There are 4 players. B should be automatically lynched. If B is town, then C is scum and Broncos should automatically jail C. During the next day when it's final 3, Broncos and DeKay should automatically lynch C.

In all these scenarios, the worst case scenario for town is a 50% chance of losing

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Also, vote icey cause its a pretty good chance he may bw mafia based on him being jailed and there being a no kill.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    But the question I still have is who do we lynch today. For me, DeKay is definitely out, and Icey seems to be too helpful to be scum, but I could still see him putting all this in place and causing us to mislynch.

I think it’s between Erin, Rose and Kitty

Well, if you lynch me, I think you should follow my plan to help maximize our chances for success.

Wait when was Sub replaced? Could it be that she didn’t submit a kill before Kitty took over?

Kitty replaces Sub I might have to start playing in um because no one here is ever active anymore.

Shortly after night 2 started

Kitty replaces Sub I might have to start playing in um because no one here is ever active anymore.

Shortly after night 2 started

Then probably not, kitty would have had time to submit a kill. Thanks for finding that :)

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »

Excuse me? Sub hasn't even been active here so I don't think it's even possible for her to have sent in a kill. I think that shows a lot about my role. Dont try ti turn this on me.

If it's not you then it's got to be Erin.

I mean, hard to say. Sub was online on this forum. Just cuz they didn't post here, doesn't mean they can't PM a kill. That's why I don't like inactive mafias who do stuff like this. It's very unfair.

Mayne Icey think you're bad cuz of just gut feeling or he thinks the mafia is being sneaky.

I think the mafia just wanted to target Icey if he really is town. 🤷‍♀️

Tbh I assumed sib hadn't been active on the forum at all since she hasn't said a word here.

I don't like it when I suspect someone then they turn it on me, it makes me think scum is after me. :D
    I'll try listing down a simulation of the possibilities, assuming I get lynched today.

We have Broncos, DeKay, and players A, B, and C.

Broncos announces jailing player A.

Player A is confirmed town. DeKay and Broncos (if alive) are also confirmed. It's final 4, and the lynch options are B and C.

Player A is either Mafia or the Mafia didn't submit a kill. A should be automatically lynched, and Broncos announces jailing player B.

If Player A is town and lynched:

If someone dies on night 4:
    Player B is confirmed town. There are 3 players. B and whoever between Broncos and DeKay survives should automatically lynch C.

If nobody dies on night 4:
    There are 4 players. B should be automatically lynched. If B is town, then C is scum and Broncos should automatically jail C. During the next day when it's final 3, Broncos and DeKay should automatically lynch C.

In all these scenarios, the worst case scenario for town is a 50% chance of losing

By the way, I'm just quoting this for emphasis because I strongly recommend this plan. It's almost foolproof.

Well, if you lynch me, I think you should follow my plan to help maximize our chances for success.

Ok, if you say so....

Vote: Icey

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    If it's not Icey then it'd erin or rose. I'm more inclined to think of it being erin, since I can usually read rose but I haven't played with her for so long. Hmmm.
    I do find it interesting that DeKay wasn’t killed last night either, since she is basically confirmed. It could be either of us dying tonight, but I think killing me would do more good to the mafia than DeKay

Rose and Erin seem to be okay with the plan. Maybe it is Kitty?

In any case, Broncos should tell us her jail target so we can check if that person is scum or not. If Broncos dies without telling us her target, then that information is lost to us.