Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite supernatural to use in ts3?

I personally love witches. Most of the elixirs are helpful or fun to use, same with their spells.

What is your favorite supernatural to use in ts3? 57 votes

Witches
42%
Akl500Pbklienhartauntmichelle9AnmirlaParyJazzypoomueller_litedothesmustlestarguruDarkMagic2012FinvolaCravenLestatdeskitaSigzy05RedShoe7budewarminBishybriNindessaGamingTweetyLily_Noodle0204 24 votes
Vampires
17%
Emily4331ZhakiraPKrumbalinawickedjr89starzgirl1adele_katZeiElainaMirkaKaroliinaDampenedLeaves 10 votes
Werewolves
3%
kipper123Nikkei_Simmer 2 votes
Fairies
22%
Moon_WillowSimplyJenGabbyGirlJAlexaKryigazorAntiSocialSim72SindocatmotleydreamBerryCharmingFluttersLoveharmonia_nectere7tsuntsunMindsimscreate 13 votes
Genies
1%
JoAnne65 1 vote
Aliens
12%
GraceyManorPuddinroyAmphoraConcoutKendallKennyGoulsquashAuroraskies 7 votes

Comments

• DampenedLeavesDampenedLeaves Posts: 26 Member
    Vampires

As much as my favourite ever sim is a witch, the point from me would have to go to vampires.I like to make it so my vampire sims only drink plasma juice as a very last resort, meaning they kind of have to drink from other sims which can make for some very interesting and occasionally darkly-tinged gameplay that never gets boring for me. Having said this, it does irk me how they all like to autonomously go out during the day, though. Seriously, I get the trope of the self-loathing vampire, but really? :D
    tKtfnik.gif

She/Her
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Aliens
    Ive just always loved the aliens in both Sims 2 and 3!
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Witches
    I was so excited for Werewolves in TS3. Until I settled in to playing my witches, they were my favourite, but sadly now, they have been surpassed. I was very vocal in my disgust that fairies had been included when SN was first shown off, but I had to eventually admit they were actually quite interesting and fun to play! <3
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Fairies
    Although Witches and Werewolves are also in high circulation, my heart will always be with Fairies.

nqi4pH2.jpg
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited August 2018
    Genies
    First: I love them all. But the genie has been my favourite ever since I started playing one. Because their powers are everything I need in this game B) No more time wasting with cooking or taking showers or cleaning the house and I also love how I can temporarily add inactive sims to my household. Very convenient at times. Another big plus for this lifestate for me is how you really have to make an effort to get one. Which reminds me, @MidnightAura , have you found one yet?!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2018
    Witches
    @JoAnne65 I think my longest was five solid nights of Mausoleum attempts each till my sim was dead tired and finally found a genie lamp.Got a good bit of high dollar books along the way
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited August 2018
    Aliens
    Most recently I’ve gotten a kick out of aliens, creepy things that they are. :D

Their powers come in useful when it comes to fixing toilets though.
    tumblr_paup018zI01xq9hdmo2_540.jpg

tumblr_paup018zI01xq9hdmo1_540.jpg

Family play with aliens is pretty fun too. Having a simmie household with a mix of three different supernaturals is a bit chaotic
    tumblr_pdayrbuLdA1xq9hdmo1_540.jpg
    Post edited by Amphora on
  • AntiSocialSim72AntiSocialSim72 Posts: 186 Member
    Fairies
    Fae all the way!! :lol: I love the little hover idles, I love watching them fly period, I love the wings, all of it. Are there things that bug the plum outta me about them & EAs take on them? Yep. Still love them.

I will admit that I will use NRass Master Controller to turn a fae who's reached level 10 in his/her magic into a hybrid fae/witch because the fae should have most of those spells, too, imo.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    First: I love them all. But the genie has been my favourite ever since I started playing one. Because their powers are everything I need in this game B) No more time wasting with cooking or taking showers or cleaning the house and I also love how I can temporarily add inactive sims to my household. Very convenient at times. Another big plus for this lifestate for me is how you really have to make an effort to get one. Which reminds me, @MidnightAura , have you found one yet?!

Not yet. :'( But I have been trying. Going to try again tomorrow. Also plan to play supernaturals. Only one I’ve tried are fairies and that wasn’t a choice.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited August 2018
    Fairies
    It's a tie between Witches & Fairies but I've played more of Fairies so that's my vote. :) They are handy to have for a garden.

My real favorite supernatural/occult isn't on the poll. I would have voted for Plumbots.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Witches
    I voted witches, but I love genies and fairies nearly as much. I generally prefer to play hybrids using one of these three types.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Genies
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

Not yet. :'( But I have been trying. Going to try again tomorrow. Also plan to play supernaturals. Only one I’ve tried are fairies and that wasn’t a choice.
    Lol, like CravenLestat says, it can take a couple of tries and a lot of persistence. You’ll get one! Hope you’ll love them the way I do :blush:
    5JZ57S6.png
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    Witches
    I love witches, witches were always my favourite childhood supernatural, I used to write little witch stories every playtime at school when I was 5 in fact the school worried about me isolating myself whilst other kiddies were playing with the sandpit etc. I really enjoy witches in both TS2 and TS3 but I don't like using mean spells, I am awful at being mean whilst playing.
    I particularly like salvaging furniture from the junkyard and using the spell that restores all it gives my witches a nice little side line in refurb furniture (I'd love a refurb career or skill).
    I don't really bother with the other supernaturals except I grab aliens when I can; abduction is fun.
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Vampires
    I think vampires and aliens are almost equally fun, but I don't like playing werewolves at all. I think it could have been implemented much better, with them turning into actual wolves rather than being in this hairy-vicious-human state all the time.
  • JazzypooJazzypoo Posts: 325 Member
    Witches
    @Zei - I have a habit of playing evil sims and causing chaos, so I understand the love of aliens. The invasions are the reason I bought Seasons haha
  • tsuntsuntsuntsun Posts: 26 Member
    Fairies
    fairies!! i actually bought the supernatural pack for the witches but i ended up loving the fairies path so much ;;
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Witches
    I usually would have both vampire and witch, they were usually in relationship in most of my games so i would choose both of them.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Aliens
    I play aliens a lot, their high pitched metallic voice and weirdness amuses me. But the werewolf is very adoring and the fairies pretty and useful. The Plantsims flower trail makes my heart swell and they are excellent toddlers - no hussle :)
  • DarkMagic2012DarkMagic2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Witches
    I like making my sims either witches or vampires.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    I like ghosts... Because of their past... They're so dramatic.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Aliens
    Aliens!

Giggles. I love aliens because of the alien abductions and the fact that it's just funny seeing male sims groan giving birth! :)
    :) Smile!