Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie's Dunder Mifflin Mafia! (The Office) Town Win!

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    LilacErin wrote: »
    How long until day ends?

I think it ends at 1am bst, so about 9 hours left

So plenty of time still left

Loads lol. What do you think so far?

I now know for future reference if Bubbz is acting super town, she’s probably scum. Other than that, I think DeKay is town, but I really don’t know.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, day 1 was short with only 1 vote. I'm stumped, apart from the fact that DeKay is most probably town.

I'd like to keep Erin around a bit since this is her first game in over a year, so I won't vote for her today.

I'd also like to hear more from Sub.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Although if day really is ending in about 9 hours, then I have to get a vote in before I go to bed, because I'll be asleep when it ends.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Vote: Zinnia

IDK. I have no idea and I'm going to sleep soon

I just feel like her saying "I hypothetically jailed Broncos" because "I thought she was scummy" felt insincere. But I could be wrong.

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I genuinely have no clue who to vote for at the moment either, I think I'll wait til a but later after there are some people here. Nobody's said anyhting fishy yet, but I'm counting dekay as town after lynching bubbz because I cant see them bussing her that early unless it backfired big time but it seems unlikely. So yee idk yet, I wanna hear from the rest first.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I genuinely have no clue who to vote for at the moment either, I think I'll wait til a but later after there are some people here. Nobody's said anyhting fishy yet, but I'm counting dekay as town after lynching bubbz because I cant see them bussing her that early unless it backfired big time but it seems unlikely. So yee idk yet, I wanna hear from the rest first.

I- I don't think DeKay would've voted Bubbz that early but there is no saying since... Bubbz has a bit of a reputation for getting lynched early. I think it would've happened inevitably whether DeKay voted her or not.
    unknown.png

I- I don't think DeKay would've voted Bubbz that early but there is no saying since... Bubbz has a bit of a reputation for getting lynched early. I think it would've happened inevitably whether DeKay voted her or not.

Ahh, I didn't realise that. That makes sense lol.

Yeahh, i think it pretty much confirms DeKay as town at the moment but at least it got one mafia put the way.
    <3
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    current votes

Broncos- dekay
    Zinnia- Icey

Currently broncos will be lynched
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Look guys I’m the jailkeeper. I targeted DeKay last night to see if he bussed his partner or not, I can confirm him town.

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Vote: Icey
    unknown.png
    Look guys I’m the jailkeeper. I targeted DeKay last night to see if he bussed his partner or not, I can confirm him town.

I really hope you're right, it seems pointless for anyone to try and claim jailkeeper at this point so I'm leaning towards trusting you but it seems really early in the game to be claiming.

So I guess that rules out both DeKay and Broncos if Bronco's is telling the truth.
    <3

I really hope you're right, it seems pointless for anyone to try and claim jailkeeper at this point so I'm leaning towards trusting you but it seems really early in the game to be claiming.

So I guess that rules out both DeKay and Broncos if Bronco's is telling the truth.

Why would I claim it if I wasn’t it. The real one would just counter claim and get me lynched.

Well DeKay probably won’t be back on before day ends, and I’m about to get practice so I don’t know what to do XD

Why would I claim it if I wasn’t it. The real one would just counter claim and get me lynched.

Well DeKay probably won’t be back on before day ends, and I’m about to get practice so I don’t know what to do XD

Thats what I was thinking lol it doesn't make sense to claim if you weren't.

Idk either but I'm not happy with lynching you. I'm hoping Sub will turn up soon.
    <3
    I cant put off sleep any longer, and Im sorry but I domt want to leave without a vote. I genuinely dont know who else to vote for, because I believe Broncos and we can't loose the jailkeeper this early.

Vote:Zinnia

Something seems a little off, and voting Icey just in retaliation makes me wonder but then again we've never played together so idk completely, I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
    <3
    I didnt meam to bold the last part. Ive forgotten how this forum works lmao
    <3
    I do agree Zinnia usually doesn’t make retaliation votes, but I get the sense from her this game that she’s frustrated. Maybe she’s frustrated because her partner got lynched day 1? I don’t get that feeling though

How long charlie?

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Unvote

Vote: Sub?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    No, actually, I'm still a tad bit sus of Rose. XD Ah, I don't know. Would love to hear more from them tho.
    832XG3D.gif
    Zinnia, why did you vote for Icey? I don't think he would have suggested the hypothetical thing if he was scum cuz that would be a disadvantage for scum.

Also, gonna change my vote to Rose. Her saying she does not know that City doesn't lie sounds like she was trying to deflect. It may be true that she doesn't know but doesn't mean she didn't kill her.

Vote: Rose
    832XG3D.gif
    How long charlie?

About an hour thirty.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    How long charlie?

About an hour thirty.

Thank you :)

I think my best option right now is to vote Zinnia. The more I think about it, the more I think she may be Bubbz’s partner.

Vote: Zinnia

Current votes,
    Zinnia- Icey, Broncos, Erin
    Dekay- Rose

Currently zinnia will be lynched.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Um, interesting. Now I'm curious to see if Zinnia is scum. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Um, interesting. Now I'm curious to see if Zinnia is scum. :D

Me too lol!
    It's a lot of fun!