Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multiple worlds for TS4 are in progress?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I mean, was there ever a doubt about that?
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I'm excited but also concerned about the size of the world.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Please, sir, when might we see my grungy, dirty, WhiteChapel? :p:/:/
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I would love a new empty world or even a beach type world.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    zamira82 wrote: »
    Yep, I know that there're WIP for new packs at least for 3 more years.. But, having Grant to confirm makes me curious & excited at the same time.. I just hope that it will not be another city, since Grant likes San Myshuno..
    It suppose to be, but San Myshuno is not an American city world to me at all, I want another city world that is more American.

I don't want another city world if we're not getting apartments for it. I'm pretty sure the whole apartment system is gonna have to stay in City Living.

I agree.. I hope that the next world/s is not going to be another city, unless I can build my own apartments.. I did tweet him and asked if the next world will have 'cultural influence'.. but there's no response (he did say that he can't answer anything related to the future contents..)
    I'm sure everyone's aware more worlds are in development but it's fun to speculate what type of worlds. I'm hoping for a rural world to go along with that farming pack I'm hoping they're working on. A college town world for University. And a Hollywood type world like Starlight Shores for our sim celebrities.

Rural world sounds fun! I hope that we can see cows, sheep, horses.. everywhere just like cats & dogs in Brindleton Bay :D ...And we seriously need University.. Hollywood world sounds interesting too...Although, I'm not a fan of playing the Sims celebrities.. but, I'm sure my Sims will enjoy having Star/Idol crushes
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    3 years of content is coming its obvious more worlds are coming now if they came out and said something like CAW coming you don't have to use our ugly worlds that would be news.

Yep, I am well aware that, there lots of WIP for the next packs.. But, we can't confirm that worlds will be added in, unless the pack requires a new world for its... And now, it has been confirmed... Why can't we just enjoy speculating what or how the next world could be? :)

OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I hope it's another city world with more apartments.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    These are the 4 words I hope for the most:

- A rural world because I want farming desperately.
    - A Mediterranean world that has more to it than your standard American view of what Mediterranean is, I made a thread ages ago about it, you can see the ideas here.
    - A beach world were we can finally swim in bodies of water and make sand castles and such
    - A traditional Japanese inspired world (imagine all the amazing BB things we could get!)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I just want another blank world like Newcrest atm; I need more lot space! (but I'll take literally any new world)

I would love to have one or even two more blank worlds. I wouldn't even care if they were to pull existing worlds and just clear all the lots out. They would be able to be incorporated into games at least.

Don’t understand the appeal of Blank Worlds when you can just demolish houses.

A fully populated world means you don’t have to drop 15 - 30 houses every save.

But if you want to start from scratch, you always can.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited September 2018
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    I just want another blank world like Newcrest atm; I need more lot space! (but I'll take literally any new world)

I would love to have one or even two more blank worlds. I wouldn't even care if they were to pull existing worlds and just clear all the lots out. They would be able to be incorporated into games at least.

Hmm. I can see the appeal.

I'd like another blank world so that I can keep everything else in the world that already exists, I don't want to demolish the Goth's house or Willow Creek, I don't want to get rid of Johnny Zest's trailer or any of Oasis Springs, Windenburg needs to remain the same because I love it so much. I've already filled up Newcrest, but I have so many other ideas of houses and other buildings I want to add to my game so I need more empty lots.

But we all play differently. I can understand how you feel, I think, and it makes sense to the way you play. It's just that some of us like to create and build because that's half the fun for us.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    These are the 4 words I hope for the most:

- A rural world because I want farming desperately.
    - A Mediterranean world that has more to it than your standard American view of what Mediterranean is, I made a thread ages ago about it, you can see the ideas here.
    - A beach world were we can finally swim in bodies of water and make sand castles and such
    - A traditional Japanese inspired world (imagine all the amazing BB things we could get!)

This is what I would like too!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »

It eliminates the bulldozing. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If we get another populated world, separately or as a part of an EP, and you wanted an empty world, just bulldoze the prebuilt houses and everybody gets what they want.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Beach world like Sunlit Tides.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    ......why exactly is this news?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    It's not news. It's speculation. :D
  • Options
    mossbossmossboss Posts: 31 Member
    It looks like it's just speculation right now, but I hope whatever world comes out next has more lots. I miss being able to edit the highly used parks, festival grounds, and neighborhoods having more houses. The current worlds feel very limiting with the small amount of editable lots.
    I'd be nice if they had swim-able oceans, as well!
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    lets hope there not small ones
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    marcel21 wrote: »

I concur..
  • Options
    jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    I would like to have a world with a swamp theme. Really get myself ready if they ever make zombies and werewolves again!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    After seeing Get Famous world I think they are
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    I'm sure everyone's aware more worlds are in development but it's fun to speculate what type of worlds. I'm hoping for a rural world to go along with that farming pack I'm hoping they're working on. A college town world for University. And a Hollywood type world like Starlight Shores for our sim celebrities.

Looking back, you're right! @simgirl1010 ;)
  • Options
    jinerator wrote: »
    I would like to have a world with a swamp theme. Really get myself ready if they ever make zombies and werewolves again!

That's pretty interesting.. Never thought about this kind of world... :o
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »

Looking back, you're right! @simgirl1010 ;)

Well to be honest I was expecting something a little larger. 😆