Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited September 2018
    haswh wrote: »
    Your going to keep us in suspense to the very end again, aren't you!?!? :s Typical of you as always! I love it! <3 So this Friday we find out...

:naughty: Yes.

I'll be guessing until the very end as always although I'm rooting for James. :wink: I've been way off most of the time, I wanted Jackson to end up with Luci so...yep way off the mark lol! :blush:

(I wanted Jackson with Luci, too, but...the story dictated otherwise.) We shall see. You only have a few days to wait. [/quote]

What you wanted Luci too! :scream: You could have made that happen! :'( Game doesn't dictate, you do! >:) At least in my humble opinion.

So please make Cory happen, my world would be such a happy place if you did! :smiley:<3 Otherwise heartbreak again for me. :heartbreak::bawling: [/quote]

LOL! No...it wasn't the game, it was ME! When a story says what has to happen. It didn't make sense for Jackson to get his HEA--and the rules of the gen said he had to get a divorce. Luci was too sweet for that. His real mate (after Winter) would have been Victoria. But because of his sad life, he had to die. Sorry! :bawling: There wasn't a nice way out for him.

I am following rules for this legacy even though I do change them sometimes (like last gen, I didn't want Lexie estranged from her parents. It just didn't make sense to me. Her parents loved her so much and they didn't deserve that like Winter did with Siobhan.) If you take a peek, there's high drama that will happen next gen...so :scream: (Glad we could have a happy gen before this next one--Lexie's will always be a high fun peak in the Day & Knight saga.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited September 2018
    @pammiechick I always forget about the rules. :/ And sometimes I read them but then forget them too! :D

I'm still excited for whatever happens in the end of this gen! :smiley:
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Another time skip. <3 So nice to see Lexie doing so well for herself, and not because of who she's involved with.

But I have a feeling you won't be closing this gen with her being single. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited September 2018
    LOOOL! :D:D:D:D I thought I will die in laughter when I saw Lexie's costume and how she tried to talk to James :D:D:D That was so funny!
    Ok, now a bit more serious... Lexie has changed. It's good or bad only time will tell. I don't think something is serious between her and Christian, but maybe it's ok for now. They both feel hurt and it makes them friends ("friends in anger and sadness" ?) and even more... So... Something will happen one more time. Lexie must open her eyes.
    And I wanted to ask where is Lexie's sisterhood? What has happened to them? Are they still friends with Lexie?
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on
    @pammiechick I always forget about the rules. :/ And sometimes I read them but then forget them too! :D

I'm still excited for whatever happens in the end of this gen! :smiley:

I'm glad!!! <3
    Another time skip. <3 So nice to see Lexie doing so well for herself, and not because of who she's involved with.

But I have a feeling you won't be closing this gen with her being single. ;)

Um...YUP! She won't be a single lady...nope...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    LOOOL! :D:D:D:D I thought I will die in laughter when I saw Lexie's costume and how she tried to talk to James :D:D:D That was so funny!
    Ok, now a bit more serious... Lexie has changed. It's good or bad only time will tell. I don't think something is serious between her and Christian, but maybe it's ok for now. They both feel hurt and it makes them friends ("friends in anger and sadness" ?) and even more... So... Something will happen one more time. Lexie must open her eyes.
    And I wanted to ask where are Lexie's sisterhood? What has happened to them? Are they still friends with Lexie?

You will learn about the Sisterhood in two chapters (because I don't have time to include them). Next chapter is just James and Lexie. But never fear, they're Lexie's lifelong friends. Even though they don't live together, you'll find out all about them. And in the epilogue, it'll be many years later and you'll see "where they are now" for all the characters.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    And I wanted to ask where are Lexie's sisterhood? What has happened to them? Are they still friends with Lexie?

You will learn about the Sisterhood in two chapters (because I don't have time to include them). Next chapter is just James and Lexie. But never fear, they're Lexie's lifelong friends. Even though they don't live together, you'll find out all about them. And in the epilogue, it'll be many years later and you'll see "where they are now" for all the characters.

Thanks, @pammiechick <3 I'll wait for Wednesday as always :)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Ugh, Charlie! :tongue: Snake! :trollface: Go Lexie, curvy super model. It so suits her, she's gorgeous! Of course James is still her friend, he's JJ! I do wonder why he's never tried to make a move though after all this time, but I suppose he's scared to lose her as a friend and that is enough for him as long as he's in her life. I still live in hope for them though. :love:

You will find out why James hasn't made a move and has settled with being her friend on Wednesday. You'll find out who will be her hubby on Friday!

:)
    Your going to keep us in suspense to the very end again, aren't you!?!? :s Typical of you as always! I love it! <3 So this Friday we find out...

EEEK! Friend on Wednesday and Hubby on Friday! I am stoked and nervous! Things are gonna move FAST!
    edited September 2018
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Ugh, Charlie! :tongue: Snake! :trollface: Go Lexie, curvy super model. It so suits her, she's gorgeous! Of course James is still her friend, he's JJ! I do wonder why he's never tried to make a move though after all this time, but I suppose he's scared to lose her as a friend and that is enough for him as long as he's in her life. I still live in hope for them though. :love:

You will find out why James hasn't made a move and has settled with being her friend on Wednesday. You'll find out who will be her hubby on Friday!

:)

EEEK! Friend on Wednesday and Hubby on Friday! I am stoked and nervous! Things are gonna move FAST!

They will. :D But...no one is asking to be married on Friday. There will be a time skip to the marriage on the last chapter. You’re just going to know who is the love of her life on Friday.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Happy Wednesday!

The climax to this generation will be on Friday. (It's going to be a LOOOONG chapter. :lol: )

Enjoy this shorter one!

iFZ9h6L.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    SO ready for the long chapter!

Though I almost had a heart attack when they saw Cory's poster. Go away! :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Friday sounds so exciting, aaaa. I'm ready!

We'll find out who her husband is, right?
    uduVcAP.png
    edited September 2018
    So... It seems very fateful. It seems like a fate gave Lexie the chance to choose and she made a decision... Well, we will see it on Friday ;)
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Lol! You on Ship JJ then?

Yes...well, we’ll know who her hubby will be. B)
    So... It seems very fateful. It seems like a fate gave Lexie the chance to choose and she made a decision... Well, we will see it on Friday ;)

Maybe...or maybe she didn’t want to see Cory while she was with James.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I got so excited when they saw the Surf's-Up poster. :p Then NOOOOoooo they didn't go!! :o:(>:) Hopefully she will go by herself and soon! Cory and Lexie forever!!! <3<3<3

Is it Friday yet?!? Refresh page, refresh page, refresh page...

It can be... But somehow I don't think Lexie would do that. She is too honest for that :) And a movie she chose... It tells a lot. Of course, I can be wrong, so I want to wait :)
    I got so excited when they saw the Surf's-Up poster. :p Then NOOOOoooo they didn't go!! :o:(>:) Hopefully she will go by herself and soon! Cory and Lexie forever!!! <3<3<3

Is it Friday yet?!? Refresh page, refresh page, refresh page...

Aww...well, yes, Cory is waltzing in. You'll see him Friday. But will it be a forever match? You'll find out. ;)

It can be... But somehow I don't think Lexie would do that. She is too honest for that :) And a movie she chose... It tells a lot. Of course, I can be wrong, so I want to wait :)

We shall see if you're right or if you're trailing down the wrong path... :naughty:
    You are the only one to understand that movie reference. :scream: I was a bit shocked. But then I guess I thought it was still a classic everyone watched.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I think we're going to need more cookies over on Ship JJ.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656

I ship Not-Cory. It's an easy life 98% of the time!

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I think we're going to need more cookies over on Ship JJ.

Ya think? ;)

I ship Not-Cory. It's an easy life 98% of the time!

Hmm...Cory hatred? I wonder why...oh, because he was her high school first love? That makes sense.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Majorly excited! Yes I am! And shocked, Lexie was rocking lovely Alex generation one vibes with that get-up, and it was amazing! I love the gender swapping thing she and James had going on, if they ever do end up together (fingers crossed) it is a pretty cool way of avoiding the paps, and fun too! I still have no clue what the end result will be, but I'm so looking forward to finding out. Only question is, if she chooses Cory or someone else other than James, will he ever find someone of his own to love and share the rest of his life with? Or will he be forever alone, being Lexie's bestie? That would be such a waste of a good man though, however the heart wants what it wants! *sigh* :disappointed:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    edited September 2018
    Fantastic and fun chapter! So, as for Cory -- yes, I get the high school sweetheart/first love thing. But, he never took the time to rediscover Lexie back when the tabloids had Lexie between both James and Charlie. So, I hold that against him. If he really cared, no tabloid could color the person you knew. At the very least, you'd give it a chance. James on the other hand...has been consistently thoughtful and considerate of Lexie in general. It may have started out rough (though not by design), but such is life. The years have showed James' true colors. I'll admit, I had my doubts when we first caught a glimpse of him in that boy band, but since, I can't imagine anyone better than James for Lexie. We will see.
    I'm curious, I'm familiar with the basic Legacy rules, but how do the rules influence who marries whom in each generation? I would love to add that to my own game play!

Thanks for your faithful updates -- always a pleasure.
    Majorly excited! Yes I am! And shocked, Lexie was rocking lovely Alex generation one vibes with that get-up, and it was amazing! I love the gender swapping thing she and James had going on, if they ever do end up together (fingers crossed) it is a pretty cool way of avoiding the paps, and fun too! I still have no clue what the end result will be, but I'm so looking forward to finding out. Only question is, if she chooses Cory or someone else other than James, will he ever find someone of his own to love and share the rest of his life with? Or will he be forever alone, being Lexie's bestie? That would be such a waste of a good man though, however the heart wants what it wants! *sigh* :disappointed:

Lexie had those Founder looks, huh? <3

I was glad to finally be able to have them gender swap. I'd always wanted to do that ever since I got the idea for James to crossdress.
    James will find love if it's not Lexie (never fear! I wouldn't leave that good boy to live alone. :cry: )
    SAEldarin wrote: »
    Fantastic and fun chapter! So, as for Cory -- yes, I get the high school sweetheart/first love thing. But, he never took the time to rediscover Lexie back when the tabloids had Lexie between both James and Charlie. So, I hold that against him. If he really cared, no tabloid could color the person you knew. At the very least, you'd give it a chance. James on the other hand...has been consistently thoughtful and considerate of Lexie in general. It may have started out rough (though not by design), but such is life. The years have showed James' true colors. I'll admit, I had my doubts when we first caught a glimpse of him in that boy band, but since, I can't imagine anyone better than James for Lexie. We will see.
    I'm curious, I'm familiar with the basic Legacy rules, but how do the rules influence who marries whom in each generation? I would love to add that to my own game play!

Thanks for your faithful updates -- always a pleasure.

Yay! Glad you liked it (I thought it was fun--the next chapter is even MORE fun...lol.)

I want to defend Cory a bit here--he doesn't live in San Myshuno, so even if he did reach out, they'd still have to do long distance and he couldn't see a way to date her like that. Sure, he could relocate, but his band is based out of Brindleton Bay. They don't make enough money to leave home. So, unless something changes, (like he got some record deal), he will forever fly around and do as many gigs as possible. Not a good set up to try to woo a supermodel.

Nice to see you've warmed to James. He's a good guy all around. :)

As for this challenge rules, there's not really anything that could influence the heir on whom to marry. You can play it how you like. (So, no clues there! :naughty: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    OMG!!!

This is the chapter you've all been waiting for...

DRUMROLL! (Warning: it's three times as long as my normal chapters! :scream: )

oJUjOKI.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Maladi777 finally made a spouse people love <3 (James don't mess that up!)

Sorry about shooting three weddings because shooting 1/3 of a wedding is bad enough.

outrun / blog / tunglr