Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs/Issues

I belong to this group on facebook for sims 4 and there are so many people complaining about glitches, lag, freezing, etc. The normal stuff. Some swear they have no mods or cc and some say they have only a little. But clearly when you see MCCC last exception error you know they have that one at least. What I would like to know is where to direct them for the answers they need. A lot of them are saying they are ready to quit the game because of this problem and I hate to see family go. I am sure EA would hate to lose the money they will generate at some point too. Is there one place where they can get things sorted once and for all? I have mentioned taking cc/mods out and trying them a bit at a time. I have told them about the drama between three creators and to choose just one, I have told them to check their cc. I have told them to download the tray importer and use it. But they just go on and on and on. HELP!

Comments

• floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited September 2018
    There's the Bugs and Gameplay Issues section here on the forums: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/archive-the-sims-4-bugs-issues. There's also EA's own bug reports forum, Answers HQ: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    What I would like to know is where to direct them for the answers they need
    Hi @CalebFillion, this section on AHQ is where Simmers can flag any Bugs or in-game issues they are encountering. They will also be able to get some help and advice from the Sims community and staff on Answers HQ too. They might be new to the site so I've also link this thread that @crinrict has created to help users who have questions about using AHQ here.
    There's the Bugs and Gameplay Issues section here on the forums: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/archive-the-sims-4-bugs-issues.
    Just on this point, the Help Center section has been archived so members won't be able to add new threads in there. @EA_Mage has posted about why here.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    thanks I will take a look a little later and I knew that there was a spot I couldn't find the darn thing when I was here lol. Thanks for the links that helps soooo much
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    If they are getting lastException-errors, people on the MCCC/Deaderpool Discord (general support) server might be able to help them too (at least if your friends are using MCCC). They are really good at reading those, and can figure out what the error is about. Mind you, they would also tell them what you already did: take mods/CC out, test them a few of the time (50/50 method), update everything that needs updating, remove the bad/outdated ones. Might be worth a try, anyway.

Also, AHQ. Its well worth a visit!
  • CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    Ta guys for the help. I have passed it on and had a peek myself for future reference. <3
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Ta guys for the help. I have passed it on and had a peek myself for future reference. <3

Awesome, thanks for letting us know and glad to have helped :)

I'll close this from here so.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top