Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

... My bf killed my sim

I just wanted to share a short yet ridiculous story with you guys...
My bf killed my sim last night. Young adult man, engaged, lived alone, had a great garden and owned a flower shop.
A little backstory.... It was about 4am sim time. My sim, Steven, was awake and gardening when my boyfriend took over my mouse and said "so, what are we doing?" I was basically doing nothing at the moment, so my boyfriend just looked around my house, zoomed in and out, whatever. At 6am, i told him to click the energy bar, it was in the yellow, so it would be full (using the UI mod) at this time, my sim was eating cake, his hunger was fully green. My bf thought no cake for breakfast, and had him make eggs and bacon. My sim made it and walked away.... Because he wasn't hungry... My bf, being a genius, then clicked the hunger all the way to the red!!! I said no hes gona die!!!! ... And he did.... He picked up the plate of eggs... Then kneeled over and died....
And oh sweet irony.... At that exact moment i get a notification "leilani romeo has won the lottery!" Leilani is my sims fiance...
So my boyfriend killed my sim, 2 days before his planned wedding, and on the same day his fiance won the lottery...
:|

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Oh my! I don't know how to react :# Maybe, they (Steven & Leilani) are not meant to be? I hope that you can recover the save game.. :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Oh no! Oh nooooo!

In future, GUARD THAT MOUSE WITH YOUR LIFE!

giphy.gif
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    That is like cardinal sin in my house - for anyone to dare touch anyone elses pc or games. They can watch but never touch.

Hopefully your game can be salvaged and the wedding can go on. Hopefully you quit without saving.

Obviously BF needs some lessons on Simming... on how to not go around killing your mates Sims.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,497 Member
    Hm. one could almost twist this scenario into a motive for a possible murder. :open_mouth: That she didn't wish to share her lottery winnings and so 'helped' her fiancé into the afterlife. Be careful if the town's detective starts to snoop around . . .
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited September 2018
    Hope you didn't save. I guess I wouldn't have let anyone else control my mouse/computer without strict ground rules...I've let people make save games in my games (say their computer is down and they are visiting). All I can say is if it bugs you.. you probably should set some boundaries.
    I think I would be more mad if someone used my computer without my knowledge though. I'm very territorial.. besides not all the bodies are buried.
    egTcBMc.png
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    You can also roll back to the save prior to the one where your Sim died -- you'll lose all the gameplay between the save point and the death, and the fiancee might not win the lottery in the next go round but your Sim will still be alive. And the BF would be an ex-BF if it was me. B) (Fortunately my husband isn't a Sims player or even interested in games, but he likes the stories I share about my game doings.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    With great sim comes great simsponsibility. For your sims' sake and safety, you must chop off your bf's hands.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    [quote="stilljustme2;c-16731923"]You can also roll back to the save prior to the one where your Sim died -- you'll lose all the gameplay between the save point and the death, and the fiancee might not win the lottery in the next go round but your Sim will still be alive. And the BF would be an ex-BF if it was me. B) (Fortunately my husband isn't a Sims player or even interested in games, but he likes the stories I share about my game doings.) [/quote]

Lol, yes! My hubs is the same way! He laughs about all tge stories I come up wth.
  • Hunter_IriaHunter_Iria Posts: 30 Member
    I'm sorry to hear he did that. Hopefully you can recover your saved game.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,497 Member
    With great sim comes great simsponsibility. For your sims' sake and safety, you must chop off your bf's hands.

Forgive me, I just couldn't help but LOL with this remark.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KatieGKatieG Posts: 54 Member
    Ohhhh, I could never forgive such a terrible act! XD
  • SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    I take it you guys are no longer together ;)

Unforgiveable!
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    That is like cardinal sin in my house - for anyone to dare touch anyone elses pc or games. They can watch but never touch.

Hopefully your game can be salvaged and the wedding can go on. Hopefully you quit without saving.

Obviously BF needs some lessons on Simming... on how to not go around killing your mates Sims.

I was actually really excited for him to look around! He looks when i tell him to, but never tried to play so i was cool with it. Its kinda neat watching someone try to play the sims who has never played before hah

AND.... I saved! I decided to just roll with it, my heirs never die like that haha. The brother recently got married, so i started playing his family. I'm going to have my new heirs daughter struggle and save and eventually buy the flower shop back herself.
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    Hm. one could almost twist this scenario into a motive for a possible murder. :open_mouth: That she didn't wish to share her lottery winnings and so 'helped' her fiancé into the afterlife. Be careful if the town's detective starts to snoop around . . .

I was going to play as the fiance but honestly... The game gets kinda boring with too much money haha so i started playing the brother and his family instead.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    As long as you quit the game without saving at least you get your sim back.

funny though B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    That's not nice.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I want to see how my hubby plays the Sims...but I don't trust him with my played characters, so he's getting a separate save file before I let him play my game. (He has expressed a dislike for the idea of the game, and I'm hoping he changes his mind.)
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.