Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Giveaway - screenshot for a stuff pack?

Comments

• PenguinsiclePenguinsicle Posts: 3 New Member
    So since I have never connected my origin to the sims, I dont believe I can just post a simple picture to this site specifically nor can I post actual links so I will need some lovely person to post it for me if its not a bother. So this is a link to said picture. Its from my current household from Windenburg very boring as its a generic picture with no sort of seasons as that isnt a pack I have atm. I love all the pictures I have seen so far, they look so amazing!! h.t.t.p.s.://i.imgur.com/NZbQtVn.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    So since I have never connected my origin to the sims, I dont believe I can just post a simple picture to this site specifically nor can I post actual links so I will need some lovely person to post it for me if its not a bother. So this is a link to said picture. Its from my current household from Windenburg very boring as its a generic picture with no sort of seasons as that isnt a pack I have atm. I love all the pictures I have seen so far, they look so amazing!!
    NZbQtVn.png
    Hello @Penguinsicle :) Your Windenburg picture is very nice! It looks a very calming scene.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    A shot of Brindleton Bay's first snowfall.

Brindleton_Bay_in_winter_5.png
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • fredrikamfredrikam Posts: 20 Member
    A cozy fishing spot.

9zsq3RC.png
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Sunset in San Myshuno

11-30-17-8-23-15-am_orig.png
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    4I7pGNz.jpg Great shot I took from the planet Sixam

That's amazing. You wouldn't think that was the Sims!
    giphy.gif
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

Agreed

I hope they do a proper world again like when they did lunar lakes in the sims 3 store, but in this theme
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

hyrulerose wrote: »
    I'm not the best Sims photographer, but my favorite screenshot is of a rainbow I managed to spot in Brindleton Bay shortly after Seasons came out. :)

2ymxDJd.jpg

awesome B)

• TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member

Thank you :) I enjoy moving the camera around to find awesome shots like that. It was a hard choice for me on what one to post from Sixam as there's so much opportunity there.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I've always loved The Bluffs in Windenburg.

ta339x.jpg
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • MaddyDoesThingsMaddyDoesThings Posts: 4 New Member
    (Don't know if this link works) I love Sixam, it's my favourite world. :)
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/xq5GJ94"><a href="//imgur.com/xq5GJ94">Beautiful Sixam</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited September 2018
    (Don't know if this link works) I love Sixam, it's my favourite world. :)
    Beautiful Sixam

Hello @MaddyDoesThings :) Welcome to the forums! You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures that appear , but you can upload your picture to a photo sharing site such as imgur , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link here,I can then post the picture for you
    You will need though to replace the http in the address of the images with h.t.t.p as you are a new member and can’t post links.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Always wanted to check how my outdoor servings works in Winter while I'm not visiting. Do my neighbors freeze to death while waiting for their dish? Apparently not... This is the very old market at Muggerdale (old, poor quarter of my Gloomville, aka Willow Creek). Sims still come here Saturdays to sell their harvests or handcrafted art, but the outdoor restaurant is open all week. Can't be a successful business these cold days...

muggerdale.jpg
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    edited September 2018
    This is one of my favourite screenshots <3 (not going to be participating in the contest because I didn’t realise you had to be eighteeen.......)

ocxKAVH.png[/img]
    Post edited by Creampuffcat on
  • iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    edited September 2018

This shows a portion of a Victorian home I am building with rocks on the left, mist over the bridge and the mountains in the distance. I love spooky!

dt9cqntbii3aa6f4g.jpg
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2018
    The two pictures below are the upper and lower view of the same thing. This was taken in Oasis Springs, from my sim's oasis in the desert.

41991829_1112238448926449_6160377132884164608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=deda762e0c0b8642ae4bf8cb4ff339da&oe=5C327220
    The full moon's reflection in the pond.
    41777891_1112238532259774_3424144582038781952_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=6a9d1e069b7938e0acc49437c6293066&oe=5C385A42
  • iamsweetmysteryiamsweetmystery Posts: 250 Member

Thank you :) I enjoy moving the camera around to find awesome shots like that. It was a hard choice for me on what one to post from Sixam as there's so much opportunity there.

Indeed. One of the best tricks for landscape photography in The Sims 4 involves simply hitting the TAB key. It puts you in Free Camera Mode and you can then move your camera far outside the normal range. That's how I got that shot of the Windenburg Mountains that I submitted. Just hit TAB and scroll the camera around with the arrow keys and pan with the mouse. Easy peasy.
    9ndehwc.png
  • vivica86vivica86 Posts: 231 Member

Indeed. One of the best tricks for landscape photography in The Sims 4 involves simply hitting the TAB key. It puts you in Free Camera Mode and you can then move your camera far outside the normal range. That's how I got that shot of the Windenburg Mountains that I submitted. Just hit TAB and scroll the camera around with the arrow keys and pan with the mouse. Easy peasy.

How did I not know this!? :o:D
    Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,410 Member
    FslvDuA.png

My absolute favorite world so far is Winderburg, especially the island. I tend to delete the modern housing on the Island and put down a caslte. This castle is made by another simmer so I can't take credit for the building. But I like the idea of a romantic evening at sunset on a remote beach with view on a castle and ruins.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Summer Night. I just love the way the lamplight glows.

Summer%20Night.png?dl=0
    Summer Night. I just love the way the lamplight glows.

Summer%20Night.png?dl=0

Lovely pick and lovely house B)

Kementari wrote: »
    Rainy Day on the island in Brindleton Bay.

2ex67vs.jpg

Wow <3B)
    Awesome pick.
    Good luck to you and everyone entering.

• TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Legacy's Generation 2 Spouse hugging her mother at the end of her Wedding

09-16-18_8-20-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    The two pictures below are the upper and lower view of the same thing. This was taken in Oasis Springs, from my sim's oasis in the desert.

41991829_1112238448926449_6160377132884164608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=deda762e0c0b8642ae4bf8cb4ff339da&oe=5C327220
    The full moon's reflection in the pond.
    41777891_1112238532259774_3424144582038781952_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=6a9d1e069b7938e0acc49437c6293066&oe=5C385A42

So very colourful and pretty B)