Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*** chips46 Showcase comp,rooms,lots. ***

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited August 2018
    CnPYtjB.jpg
    Cratuth & his family volunteer to travel all over the universe to educate their son & find new life to see how others live & settle in Oasis Springs to meet new locals they are friendly & dress & look out of this world
    QC sims challenge no: 66
    Sims Gallery Link: Alien Luna Family
    4yu2obH.jpg
    th2DOFr.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
    My challenge 101- Five by Five entry slideshow for Build-n-Share
    My entry for A small 5x5 squares of living space shipping container starter fully furnished front & back landscaping with spliced plant to be watered yoga mat home built for BnS101 build at Willow Creek on Crick Cabana

Gallery Link: Starter Container
    Front viewCMUcCEX.png with an outside dining 3sFZEOm.png68W6d7C.pngside rightIH4xbjY.png at the back with spliced plant to be watered0KeLmaB.png back left corner under a shady tree doing yoga4c0zDPy.png on the roof two solar roof panelsmbRNXI7.png overhead with grid KmqvWXL.pngr3AUakV.png inside view
    single bed with tv, radio,dresser book shelf and computer f6wASQm.pngJGJBcnV.png24sRvta.pngCAivWtg.png kitchen area WhheaH1.pngLo621ZV.pngPDxf0R8.png Bathroom sr5CMWV.pngzeqD1kr.png night view DGbYTWY.png1Ub0PL2.pngtWR5a90.pngBS3HgYq.png
    edited August 2018
    Spend some time at the Cosmic Bowling during a heat wave & relax in a cool room under the ceiling fan with cool drinks & icecream
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 174
    The theme for the week: a room to spend time in when there is a heat wave
    Gallery Link: Cosmic Bowling
    fAzN4p2.pngicsqz1G.pngGUpav3A.pngOpolLp2.pnghefX6sC.pngM40Ov0Z.pngdOV8bd2.png5s8NSK6.png2cy8AFk.png
    edited October 2018
    never mind :D
    A flower themed outdoors has a study nook area in the garden is set up for Gloria for her studies but would also like to be a part of the flower arrangement contests for the flower festival
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 175
    The theme for the week: a flower themed outdoors study room.
    Gallery Link: Flower Festival Garden
    nk6DvQn.pngKfcd8Za.pngoXm0mA6.pngI replaced the wood stump for a book case couldn't put anything else on the stump a bookcase was a much better choiceeg6AKzz.pngkMwqNzP.pnguTpEEcB.pngAotpSw2.png0wQNTac.pngyB6G6f6.pngbjk7bHA.png
    edited October 2018
    cC8AVFi.jpg
    Italian living room with terracotta interior and stone tile flooring a wine bar shelving to place your wine a few marble stone statues one armor knight an espresso bar ice cream machine for gelato a party banner with streamers in the colours of the Italian flag
    QC Room challenge no:83
    Gallery Link: Italian Living Room
    VQVnaZc.pngPefnakB.pngk00i9MQ.pngneAJEdP.pngb2MzNQU.pngJjFGQg3.png
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    What a beautiful room!
    Created for oneroomoneweekonetheme the challenge was to create a bedroom using only basegame & use only one GP, SP, EP, I choose Vampires
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 178
    The theme for the week: an expansion , games or stuff pack themed bedroom
    Gallery Link: Sleep Tight Vampires
    yrSdUoF.pngTKK3pJw.pngVejrwmk.pngdYEIynQ.pngS1oSi94.png
    edited January 2019
    I just got favourited by Maxis
    My Carribean Island build being featured Build of the Month for The Sims on Facebook
    dIFqpHh.png
    A Caribbean tropical theme build with a private holiday beach home for sims to getaway having fun, relaxing activities like swimming,fishing a relaxing massage at the gazebo area, using the water slippery slide, kids playing on the pirate ship, that's just a few with many fun activities for family to enjoy , there's a hidden treasure map around the place for sims to find a few treasures are buried in the sand to be dug up from the sands. family and pets friendly as well, if your lucky you might spot an owl resting on top of the gazebo.
    QC challenge no: 67
    Original Lot used The Lighthouse/Windenburg
    Gallery Link: Caribbean Island
    h5y0Lua.pngNQY79gm.pngMk58a0K.pnga0Ip4BU.pnggYKqoUh.png7FRwXkx.pngEFqsKto.pngcF0sal2.pngA Pirate's adventure treasure Island coral reefs sunken boat and treasure
    Mhw6mhy.pngNNjbxO8.pngUcrlSG0.pngItcuRJd.pngLsDgqQq.png8bYiWw3.pngvElcq0m.pngvd5iOVH.png1nIuJ06.pngw8Mfart.pngvSZUss9.png
    living room
    zHBfFOj.pngm3JXuqs.png
    bathroom
    NHU5uWs.pngHpweXrV.png
    entrance hallway
    e9BvXCP.pngR1gahjP.pngYioweMS.png
    kitchen/dinner
    9DvOI05.pngt13Yrhx.pnglLjBUWA.png
    second floor with four bedrooms and a two way bathroom
    Oy72pMF.pngJkzsCNj.pngYwvQ6Oe.png9LFFRj1.pngM4ZwHrz.pngUIJXaOS.pngch4ZkuQ.png
    night view
    LE0eH0K.png3oHn7JJ.pngwWS9UiX.pngif your lucky you might spot an owl resting on top of the gazeboaHpb2NM.png

Jack Skeleton Pumpkin King Of Halloween
    This challenge is in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by Neiti-Winter and it's called HalloweenOutNW she provides a room shell to be download we choose a theme: Dark and Creepy OR Light and Cheery I went with dark and creepy for Jack Pumpkin King not sure if its that dark or creepy its enough for me I love watching Jack skellington's movie, and No building rules, so we can do what ever we want with this room shell, BUT it has to be an outdoors entry
    Gallery Link: Jack Pumpkin

night viewLXVrdQZ.pngmorning view came out better for the pictures I9leUgL.pngkyBABj0.pngCQPz5IC.pngR5nAmLJ.pngq1C3qDX.png
    edited October 2018
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 179
    The theme for the week: A room that is furnished the same on both sides OR a room that uses black/grey on one side and white/yellow on the other side:
    Gallery Link: Night And Day
    VBS9b2H.pngQQ6Sfef.pngTXjT5Ng.pngSgow2jn.png5dpUt0M.pngz3cC5FY.pngwJM3gHU.pngG1AM90A.pngd513lUq.png
    edited September 2018
    greenXen wrote: »
    Cool, that gray side is so gray it looks like the photo was just color desaturated.

Yeah it does look cool its like a black and white picture :D
    edited September 2018
    I enjoyed doing this great challenge rosemow and used your pictures in the room #roseymow <3:)
    Created for oneroomoneweekonetheme the challenge was to create a room with MySims statues playing in a games room
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 180
    The theme for the week : MySims statues playing in a games room.:
    Gallery Link: MySims Play Games
    8Mx0si7.pngkbvZW5m.pnggirls watching MySims movie and boys disappointed wanting to play games2F1dhuf.pngix0Kt7M.pngHopper takes a shot at the basketball hoopXjQkXdH.pngdrinks anyone, the pet cat is a bit concerned what is going on in this room tlO8JWD.png5UVJ331.pngrolling out the pizzailOwHR7.pngqfv5dqg.pngI had chairs deleted at the card table with MySims I had to space them outM7qLVXy.pngIBOA0Wb.png0OSKiwE.png
    Pumpkin Room Challenge
    In play mode there's an eerie sound effect in the room I hope the sound doesn't scare you too much :D>:)
    This challenge is in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by #theoctanepumpkin and it's called PumpkinRoomChallenge it's to decorate in Halloween theme only, a 6x6 room in anyway we like as long as it is using Halloween items or paintings that are related to halloween.
    Gallery Link: Pumpkin Room Challenge
    267ylxj.pngmgKu88b.pngF3oN5TR.pngB7cFnd9.pngo4NdRju.pngxIjT3yT.pngvFMOD9k.pngLHO2LZy.png A bit early but Happy Halloween everyone :D>:)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    These looks so great, @chips46 :)<3

edited October 2018
    n0NF2vu.png
    The challenge was to create apartments stacked up in an interesting block design scattered and functional to see creative use of the roofs of each apartment and access to each of them
    QC challenge no: 68
    Original Lot used (lot name and town): Rippling Flats/Newcrest
    Notes about entry:
    Gallery Link: Newcrest Apartments
    DF59KGg.pngeb4Ru0W.pnghyypx9F.pngX4dQZ3W.pngJ7a8sKh.pngCthq8hO.pngAiuFfBl.pngfAfYbGe.png5a1dt5X.png
    I've created some stars and a moon for the upcoming Get Famous I can't wait for it to come out it should be really great to have in our game

Gallery Link: A Star Is Born
    kQxm3sq.png

Gallery Link: Stars And Moon
    PRXvo4R.png

Gallery Link: A Small Star
    ZQRYueI.png
    Hi rosemow lovely challenge for this week I've used your very lovely Vintage Pictures <3<3<3 for the 20s living room :)
    Created for oneroomoneweekonetheme for the week a 20’s, 50’s or 80’s themed living room
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 184
    Gallery Link: 20s Living Room
    myzwQdz.pngeaBgz1Y.pnggmK89bf.pngSNzKXL8.png1AhMCRB.pngGDkCTEA.png
    edited November 2018
    5kbPQ0y.png
    Every year at halloween Mr Spooky decorates his house & invites the town to come & visit its know to be the spookiest place around
    The room doesn't look at all that scary, looks can be deceiving seeing a ghost, its more scary when you hear the ''eerie sound of ghost'' that would be really scary its the ''eerie sound'' :# If your brave enough to check the room out with your 'sim' make sure your near the door just in case your sim wants to make a run for it good luck with it :D>:)>:)
    QC Room challenge no:84
    Gallery Link: Spooky Living Room
    0Y09caW.pngsphyib0.png3hzwxv5.pngwMh1WVK.png6pvG0n8.pngB1IAAtN.png
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Neat room Maria!
    edited November 2018
    Ub9Qr0u.png
    Inspired from the Halloween movie Jack O Lantern to trick or treat at Halloween its scary, haunted, dark, spooky, terror around every corner
    QC challenge no: 69
    Original Lot used (lot name and town): Garliclauter Place/Forgotten Hollow
    Notes about entry: Inspired from A Halloween Movie Jack O Lantern
    Gallery Link: Jack o Lantern
    EunlEmO.png kids stumbled across a graveyardkYSrMXw.pngsHdtGIu.png89sewKN.png kids daring each other visiting Jack's house for tricks or treat they are in for a big surprise if they do enter :#>:)>:)>:)dbig1Mu.png4kuBvMj.pngDbNznHN.png kids hearing strange noise in the kitchenjokt4H6.pngzcYnClN.png living room its cold and dark it gives them chills up their spine i8JUHyG.png kids came across of a wall ritual display gAVZFwk.png cut a long story short they saw a cute bear to play with behind the gate and entered how little did they know they've been tricked by Jack O Lantern >:)>:)>:)K4JMol0.pngFW5AKgL.pngjesa4UA.png Happy Halloween Everyone >:)>:)>:)
    This is amazing, @chips46

Hey, @chips46 have you made a 1950's room by any chance. I'm trying to find a good 50's background for one of the comps I'm in and I cannot for the life of me find a decent background. She is wearing a poodle skirt and top so I'd like it to match that style. I've been looking for a prom-type background or something that would match that sort of outfit. :)