Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much, @WrathofCath and @illusie :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    @AIRIS6962

Wow they are stunning! I absolutely love the outfits you chose, very fitting and very cool. And they look super awesome, can't even tell who I like best, all four of them turned out so incredible :love: !! I never managed to recreate real people as Sims properly. You are amazing; thank you so very much for your effort and work, I really appreciate it! Can't wait to get them into my game :D .

We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.

YAY I´m so happy to see you like them, @MissCashmere ! :smiley: Thank you very much for your wonderful words, dear :kissing_heart:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @AIRIS6962, your Shadow Hunters are fab! Love the outfits too!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
  • honeygirl25honeygirl25 Posts: 8 New Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: honeygirl25
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): thedismalsimmer
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Nantucket Style to match Brindleton Bay but contemporary interior
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have everything up to Seasons
    Lot size (dimensions): 40 x 40
    Lot traits: Bracing Breezes, Child’s Play, & Good Schools
    Number of bedrooms: 3 to 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The parents like neutral colors, blue, & green. The son is a child soon to be a teen likes superheroes, robots, & those cards kids can collect, & the girl is a toddler likes purples pinks blues
    Number of bathrooms: 3 fulls 1 powder room
    Favorite color schemes: white/blue/little orange, greens, or neutral colors.
    Colors you dislike: too much red, orange, or yellow
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brindleton Bay
    Link to specific house or plan: n/a
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? The parents are both athletes so exercise equipment, hot tub, pool, they love the outdoors and sports. They also have 2 dogs. Laundry room, office with sports memorabilia & awards, play room or play space, formal dining & breakfast area. Large kitchen bc Dad likes to cook.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? I know I put a million requirements so contact me if you have questions.
    Additional instructions? I had them in a huge modern house but I really want them in a house in a similar exterior to Brindleton Bay. I don’t like the cottage look inside. I want it to look more like seasons furniture contemporary but not too modern. Oh fireplaces in the living room, master bed, & outside (if you can squeeze it out there) Making the backyard great for family fun and get togethers is more the priority.

Thank you very much @soocoolsim and @romagi1 ! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Do you guys give the homes as tray files or through the gallery? I didn’t see an FAQ so I apologize if I missed it. I play offline and that’s the only way I can add new homes to my game. If not, I understand :)

Hi! We typically use the gallery however, we do upload to other services if needed. I hope that helps. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @honeygirl25 Thanks for your request. I've added it to our list. Should you need to alter your request, please edit the original post and let me know of the change. If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi @AuronoiChieftain. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary please could I claim this one :)

Date: July 17, 2018
    Username: Rairukka
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hi @AuronoiChieftain. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response. Thanks for your understanding.

I have been contacting you, But after my first response I haven't been hearing from you, I check this forum multiple times a day. I don't mean to be rude, but I honestly haven't heard from anyone (at least through PM's, seems to be somewhat bugged recently for me).
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    Username: Court322
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All but spooky
    Lot size (dimensions): 20 by 15
    Lot traits:
    Number of bedrooms: 4 bedrooms
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Adult Males
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: Red, Black, and Blue
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? NewCrest
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Hot-tub, Pool, Grill, an area for a dog
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes
    Additional instructions? I recently made a request for this same build, but I'd like to change my lot to a smaller size to 20 by 15 I'm not making an additional request, just merely changing an old one and I couldn't find it.
    masajo wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary please could I claim this one :)

Date: July 17, 2018
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited September 2018

I have been contacting you, But after my first response I haven't been hearing from you, I check this forum multiple times a day. I don't mean to be rude, but I honestly haven't heard from anyone (at least through PM's, seems to be somewhat bugged recently for me).

I'll forward this info to TDS as he has been working with you. I don't know the status of what he's created, so he's the best person for you to talk to. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited September 2018
    @Court322 Hi there! In the Open Requests post there's a link to your original request. Here's the link so you can edit that post and help me from being confused. lol :) Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited September 2018
    Oops - double post. :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member

I'll forward this info to TDS as he has been working with you. I don't know the status of what he's created, so he's the best person for you to talk to. :)

Thanks Madame Secretary.
    SLpPUp.png
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @ madame secretary,

I'd like to claim:

Date: September 4, 2018
    Page: here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Chris Evans