Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    *adds to growing collection of poses*
    <3<3<3
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Awesome poses my darling! :o
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh, girl! :o:o:o It's awesome! You did such a great work! <3

Thank you! I hope you will one day be able to use them with tribe Blessing Moon *hinthinthint*
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    *adds to growing collection of poses*
    <3<3<3

Can pose collections do anything but grow? :weary:
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Awesome poses my darling! :o

Thank youuu!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Not even Deia can secure the little tribe's happiness forever and so Penthesilea finds herself confronted with a freshly flared up yet old problem in Chapter 50.

u1w05.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    New Chapter! I am speechless over what transpired.

Okay I'm still not over the sheer wow of this chapter. A baby can only heal so much. I doubt Io would have ever forgotten or given up on her son. She would have probably continued to ache for him. I like that everyone is trying to help Io in their own way. She is just so sweet and caring and deserves to be supported and cared about. Phyllis has so much to deal with too. This is so much to deal with in what could be a few days or weeks (months maybe?). She must feel the goddess is displeased with her.

This chapter was great!
    ETagn5d.jpg
    The chapter should come with a warning. There I was, mind my own business, reading about how much Io is loved and cared for, then bam! Sucker punched right in the feelings. :(
    I hope Io didn't do anything drastic. Poor Phyllis, she would take that so hard.
    New Chapter! I am speechless over what transpired.

Okay I'm still not over the sheer wow of this chapter. A baby can only heal so much. I doubt Io would have ever forgotten or given up on her son. She would have probably continued to ache for him. I like that everyone is trying to help Io in their own way. She is just so sweet and caring and deserves to be supported and cared about. Phyllis has so much to deal with too. This is so much to deal with in what could be a few days or weeks (months maybe?). She must feel the goddess is displeased with her.

This chapter was great!

Everyone likes her and wants to help! Iasion, too. That's the only reason why he's come at all.
    Yes, for Phyllis it was a lot to get used to in a short time. Deia's birth has only distracted her for now, she hasn't worked through everything yet by far :/ It's supposed to have been only a few weeks, maybe two months at longest. And when you tell your timid 9-year-old horror stories of what will happen to her father, you probably have to count on that she'll become slightly paranoid *shrugs*
    The chapter should come with a warning. There I was, mind my own business, reading about how much Io is loved and cared for, then bam! Sucker punched right in the feelings. :(
    I hope Io didn't do anything drastic. Poor Phyllis, she would take that so hard.

Oh, do we have to introduce a sad-kitten-equivalent now, too like @WagonFruit ? :o We will see soon if your worries are justified :#
    Btw, love your new signature! :love:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh... It's really not good :# If Io escaped taking her daughter and Protego she will die... :( Penthesylea will not leave them alive :/
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    If you had to give a headline to Penthesileas current life it would be something like 'Time of losses' I bet.
    And aside from Penthesileas own faults it is all due to Zeuxippes doings D:
    I wonder when Penny will find out?
    Oh... It's really not good :# If Io escaped taking her daughter and Protego she will die... :( Penthesylea will not leave them alive :/

You have a good point, there! Following the law, Penthesilea wouldn't be allowed to let them live - well, maybe except Deia because hand to heart, she wouldn't bear any blame! Luckily, Protego is still there and fast asleep. Phyllis mixed at least that part of her dreams with reality.
    But if that had been what had happened, we'd have to wonder if Penthesilea is in a condition to be mentally able of killing her best friend after she struggles so much already because of what she did to a slave :confounded:
    Damaro wrote: »
    If you had to give a headline to Penthesileas current life it would be something like 'Time of losses' I bet.
    And aside from Penthesileas own faults it is all due to Zeuxippes doings D:
    I wonder when Penny will find out?

That... would describe it very well. Too well, maybe :#
    So you still blame Zeuxippe for all that? After she tried to help? Ts, ts. Maybe it'd be good if they found Io soon. Can't be too safe wandering around alone with a baby :#
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Bring on the sad kittehs! /covers eyes
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited September 2018
    While waiting for chapters to fall from the sky, I thought this could be a fun activity. I have been tagged on tumblr but feel free to do the same for your characters/stories on the forums, too! ;)

The tag's rule is simply to choose a character and give three statements of them - two of them are true, one is a lie and the readers are challenged to identify the latter. Since we're approaching gen 2, we will do it with Lyta to get to know her better. Now, which of these statements is a lie in your opinion?

1. I would rather not have any half-brothers on my father’s side than know he has married a woman other than my mother

2. Sometimes I scare Phyllis intentionally in Protego’s presence so I can calm her down afterward

3. While acting as if she wouldn’t, taking Haimon’s death so hard is a sign of weakness from my mother and I have told her so openly
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    While waiting for chapters to fall from the sky, I thought this could be a fun activity. I have been tagged on tumblr but feel free to do the same for your characters/stories on the forums, too! ;)

The tag's rule is simply to choose a character and give three statements of them - two of them are true, one is a lie and the readers are challenged to identify the latter. Since we're approaching gen 2, we will do it with Lyta to get to know her better. Now, which of these statements is a lie in your opinion?

1. I would rather not have any half-brothers on my father’s side than know he has married a woman other than my mother

2. Sometimes I scare Phyllis intentionally in Protego’s presence so I can calm her down afterward

3. While acting as if she wouldn’t, taking Haimon’s death so hard is a sign of weakness from my mother and I have told her so openly

Hmm... I think 2.
    Oh my that's tough...I'd have to guess #1(?). :D
    @Sarahkay 1 is right ;) Guess her mean trait shows a lot here but even she loves her brothers more than she's unsatisfied with Serkon's marriage - thank the Goddess!

Glad that @roseinblack69 voted for Phyllis, though because poor Phyllis doesn't deserve that <3
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited October 2018
    Before we start, just a short heads-up about the plans for the next months. Semester will start again on monday and at the same time, I'll have to look for a new apartment which is quite the hassle in this city. The initial plan for the last two months was to get at least two til three chapters out there but as you can tell, it "kind of" didn't work. Sorry to let you wait for so long in this crucial state of the gen but the good news is, the last four chapters do have a pretty elaborate draft already and we will have the first casting call character appear in the next one! Yey! :smiley:

So for everyone who has read that note (and for those who have skipped it, necessarily too :p ):
    In chapter 51, Penthesilea is yearning for sleep, gets herself some help in the search for Io and has a brilliant idea for once that leads to an unexpected(?) discovery

9t1umg.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Poor Io... :( I am glad that priest defended her, her beloved man and their son. I even can't imagine that Penthesilea could punish Io, it would just too cruel... :#
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    This chapter kinda confused me but I'm sure it's all on me not you... I'll write a better comment tomorrow when I'm not tired. :)
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Hmm, it seems that someone is manipulating things and trying to destabilize Penthisileia's position. I have the feeling it is someone who she holds near or trusts, but who will it be?? If I would have to place a bet, I would place it on Zeuxippe.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    I'm so glad that Io and Deia aren't completely gone. We would have missed them terribly uwu
    Penny seems to slowly realize the truth, now let's hope the confrontation wont cost her more loved ones in the process. :scream:

I'm so curious who will appear next chapter! I place my bet on either Faidra or Dareios!
    (If it will come true, can we have a bonus chapter? :D )
    Oddly, I don't see Pen condemning Io to death. Exile is more of a possibility to me. Either way, my heart aches for Pen.
    Can't wait for the next chapter! Curious who will be the first to make an appearance. :)
    Poor Io... :( I am glad that priest defended her, her beloved man and their son. I even can't imagine that Penthesilea could punish Io, it would just too cruel... :#

Alexandros is the hero of this chapter! :smiley: It seems Io and Iasion did the right thing fleeing to the temple.
    Yes, Penthesilea did have a hard time with Haimon already so it's not sure if she could punish Io at all :/ She's been her best friend for many years!
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    This chapter kinda confused me but I'm sure it's all on me not you... I'll write a better comment tomorrow when I'm not tired. :)

Haha, no worries you're welcome to comment whenever you want :joy:
    Sassie wrote: »
    Hmm, it seems that someone is manipulating things and trying to destabilize Penthisileia's position. I have the feeling it is someone who she holds near or trusts, but who will it be?? If I would have to place a bet, I would place it on Zeuxippe.

It indeed seems like that! :o And let's admit that that someone has had quite some success by now.
    Your bet is interesting, nobody seems to trust Zeuxippe just yet :/ Poor girl!
    Damaro wrote: »
    I'm so glad that Io and Deia aren't completely gone. We would have missed them terribly uwu
    Penny seems to slowly realize the truth, now let's hope the confrontation wont cost her more loved ones in the process. :scream:

I'm so curious who will appear next chapter! I place my bet on either Faidra or Dareios!
    (If it will come true, can we have a bonus chapter? :D )

Io couldn't just leave just like that :bawling: She's much too kind to go without saying a proper farewell! Her plan was to go, see Chrysippos and return without anyone noticing. But apparently something went wrong because they're in the temple now?
    So you're counting on that Dareios might be one of the slave traders on the slave hold? Well that is a good idea, but we'll see >:)
    I'd love to be able to promise a bonus chapter but fear that time won't suffice to make it come true :#
    Oddly, I don't see Pen condemning Io to death. Exile is more of a possibility to me. Either way, my heart aches for Pen.
    Can't wait for the next chapter! Curious who will be the first to make an appearance. :)

You're right, she could never let Io be executed. It would kill herself, too :s
    Goodness, I can't wait to show each one of your sims although some will have to wait well into the middle or end of gen 2. But all of them are contributing so much to the story!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Before we start, just a short heads-up about the plans for the next months. Semester will start again on monday and at the same time, I'll have to look for a new apartment which is quite the hassle in this city. The initial plan for the last two months was to get at least two til three chapters out there but as you can tell, it "kind of" didn't work. Sorry to let you wait for so long in this crucial state of the gen but the good news is, the last four chapters do have a pretty elaborate draft already and we will have the first casting call character appear in the next one! Yey! :smiley:

You're farther along in life than I am at this stage of the game. I hardly had any time between the end of summer quarter and the start of fall, and since I have Latin 1 this quarter, it's 5 day class week. And Latin is hard. (All those declensions and cases and trying to figure out what is nominative or dative or vocative)

... and then AC: Odyssey happened and I was all "whoops, gonna run around Ancient Greece for a while"
    Haflinger wrote: »
    You're farther along in life than I am at this stage of the game. I hardly had any time between the end of summer quarter and the start of fall, and since I have Latin 1 this quarter, it's 5 day class week. And Latin is hard. (All those declensions and cases and trying to figure out what is nominative or dative or vocative)

... and then AC: Odyssey happened and I was all "whoops, gonna run around Ancient Greece for a while"

What? Farther along in life? Who me or my sims? :D
    Goodness, I feel you. We only had a bit of pharmaceutical vocabulary in Latin and Greek together and a teeny tiny bit of declensions. But it sufficed to not want to know more :s
    HA, you bet if I had a technical device able to run AC Odyssey, I'd be spending hours and hours in ancient Greece as well :D *incredibly jealous now*

2mo5yzn.gif
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »

What? Farther along in life? Who me or my sims? :D
    Goodness, I feel you. We only had a bit of pharmaceutical vocabulary in Latin and Greek together and a teeny tiny bit of declensions. But it sufficed to not want to know more :s
    HA, you bet if I had a technical device able to run AC Odyssey, I'd be spending hours and hours in ancient Greece as well :D *incredibly jealous now*

2mo5yzn.gif

Well, the sims ... mainly. :D

I was totally pleased with myself when I remembered that agricolae (farmer's) was a genitive in the first declension despite being a male noun on a recent quiz. Nevermind that I probably missed half a point for getting boy (puer) wrong. :s

AC: Odyssey is AMAAAAAAZING!! I totes picked Kassandra, and was tickled pink when I found out she's the canon character. (Take that Alexios Deimos) Of course, what little free time I have between all the other things I gotta do (plus the pony and I are aiming for an endurance ride in November), I'm now plastered to the game, so my Sim time has been curtailed. Ancient Greece is just too pretty for me to say no, right now. I sailed all the way to Delos to see Apollo's shrine because I can, and then booked it to Delphi to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off the Pythia. (Whoot, open world!)