Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(WIP) MASS EFFECT INSPIRED SPACE SHIP INTERIOR

JasumiJasumi Posts: 521 Member
edited December 2022 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello! I was in the mood for some mass effect simming but wanted a realistic space ship interior to play in...

I think there's some nice atmospheric lighting in the Main Corridor at night thanks to the debug lights from Jungle Adventures. I didn't Photoshop anything this is what the lighting looks like with those lights! I think it's pretty cool.

Main_Hall_0.png
Main_Hall_8.png
Main_Hall_10.png

Med Bay
Med_Bay_4.png
Med_Bay_3.png
(entrance to Med Bay from Main Corridor)
Med_Bay_2.png
(another entrance to Med Bay)
Med_Bay_5.png
(dorms visible from Med Bay)

Dorms
Dorms_1.png
(Med Bay is right across from the Dorm hall)
Dorms_2.png
Dorms_3.png
Dorms_4.png
(bathrooms across from the beds)
TS4_x64_2018_08_21_01_09_46.png

Cantina
Cantina_5.png
Cantina_1.png

The exterior currently looks horrible (it's literally an unpainted mess since I've been focusing on the interior lol). I plan to upload this lot when I'm either done with the whole thing or get too busy to finish it.

TO DO LIST

1.) DO the exterior (srsly)
2.) Gym
3.) Gardening Room
4.) Dig Sites (exterior)
5.) Recreation Room
6.) Observatory
7.) Engineering Deck
8.) Meeting Room
9.) Cockpit
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    The interior of the spaceship looks so very creatively great! :) It looks very realistic, creative and effective ! You have done it so very well!
  • JasumiJasumi Posts: 521 Member
    @rosemow thank you for the kind words ^_^
  • AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    Jasumi wrote: »
    Hello! I was in the mood for some mass effect simming but wanted a realistic space ship interior to play in...

I think there's some nice atmospheric lighting in the Main Corridor at night thanks to the debug lights from Jungle Adventures. I didn't Photoshop anything this is what the lighting looks like with those lights! I think it's pretty cool.

Main_Hall_0.png
    Main_Hall_8.png
    Main_Hall_10.png

Med Bay
    Med_Bay_4.png
    Med_Bay_3.png
    (entrance to Med Bay from Main Corridor)
    Med_Bay_2.png
    (another entrance to Med Bay)
    Med_Bay_5.png
    (dorms visible from Med Bay)

Dorms
    Dorms_1.png
    (Med Bay is right across from the Dorm hall)
    Dorms_2.png
    Dorms_3.png
    Dorms_4.png
    (bathrooms across from the beds)
    TS4_x64_2018_08_21_01_09_46.png

Cantina
    Cantina_5.png
    Cantina_1.png

The exterior currently looks horrible (it's literally an unpainted mess since I've been focusing on the interior lol). I plan to upload this lot when I'm either done with the whole thing or get too busy to finish it.

TO DO LIST

1.) DO the exterior (srsly)
    2.) Gym
    3.) Gardening Room
    4.) Dig Sites (exterior)
    5.) Recreation Room
    6.) Observatory
    7.) Engineering Deck
    8.) Meeting Room
    9.) Cockpit

Oh my word, I need this *_* I'm so impressed! i think I have most of that content, but I've been struggling to put it all to use - this is inspiring!! <3
    @Ashubii, thanks! I'm actually almost done with it ^^ I don't use a whole lot of CC, so the only thing to download would be a few snacks/spare items I threw in to make the space look like people live it, and of course the sci-fi deco along the walls/ceiling.
  • AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    @Ashubii, thanks! I'm actually almost done with it ^^ I don't use a whole lot of CC, so the only thing to download would be a few snacks/spare items I threw in to make the space look like people live it, and of course the sci-fi deco along the walls/ceiling.

I think I have all of that sci-fi deco for the walls! I'm excited to see it all finished! :D
    I started a Sims 4 sci-fi themed story several months ago that was put on hold, and I've recently been inspired to pick it up sometime soon. So seeing this really excited and inspired me further! <3
  • ImSuanneImSuanne Posts: 3 New Member
    Wow!! This is so unbelievably cool. Great job!!
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    This looks amazing. It will go well with some story telling.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Holy WHOA, Batman. That is crazy awesome.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I am stunned! Was never interested in the space/science parts of this game but now i am! Im already writing a story for my next generation xD
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Can't wait to see the end result! I don't like using a lot of CC so I am glad you did not add very much. Also, though I have some futuristic space designs in my game, I now want to add more. In fact, an even better idea would be if EA added a futuristic themed pack or expansion pack to Sims4. I'm crossing my fingers for that!
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • GwastenMicaGwastenMica Posts: 76 Member
    I would never have dreamed something like this was possible! That is the most amazing build I have ever seen.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Epic masterpiece in the making. :)
    @greenXen thanks! I have no life so it takes about a week lol

@Ashubii right, when I saw that upload it inspired me to do something with it, too. And you should absolutely pick up where you started! My game could use more sci-fi builds!

@MsKatieRose thanks, I used to use a TON of cc when I played with the Sims 2/3 but now I've come to prefer using EA content. I really only use CC when I have to, like with the walls and such of this build and a few deco items. I totally agree with a futuristic pack, we really need that!

@ImSuanne thank you!

@leetamme thanks, I think so too!

@joRN1414 thanks!

@FurSimsOriginal thanks, I love sci-fi generation stories, looking forward to reading it!

@GwastenMica thank you! I have to admit thanks to the talented CC creator this almost looks like it came from a different game XD

@Rawla thank you!
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Any update on this? I would love to get it and download it!
    edited October 2018
    @FurSimsOfficial I was actually working on it just now, it is almost done ^^ I will share some pics tomorrow!

I just have to figure out the exterior a bit, but inside is done.
  • Sbodine89Sbodine89 Posts: 144 Member
    @Jasumi Holy Cow! This is really fantastic!! I admire your eye for details! Just wow
    @Sbodine89 thank you ^-^
  • LadyEmperorSimsLadyEmperorSims Posts: 56 Member
    This is an amazing build! Well done!
    44273859985_b98b615a44_o.jpg
    Find me at the Gallery HERE
    See my screencaps at Flickr HERE
    edited October 2018
    @LadyEmperorSims thank you!

Sorry I forgot to upload some pics! But the good news is I am now 90% done. I added a lot of rooms (including a prison lol) and I finished the exterior

BUT

I decided I wanted to add another floor. I am almost done with that. I have the walls and everything up just need to finish decorating the rooms up there.
  • Littlebee1993Littlebee1993 Posts: 2 New Member
    This is my favourite build! Any updates? Would loooove to download this. Do you have a page or account where outside of the forums? Would love to follow your builds. :)
    edited May 2019
    @Littlebee1993 thanks, i dont currently have a tumblr or any websites where i actively upload things ^^;

This is extremely late, sorry to anyone who was waiting, but I will be uploading the lot tomorrow (maybe today). It's not 100% finished, but it's better than never sharing it ^^;
    Post edited by Jasumi on
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Wow, this lot is amazing! You really captured the sci-fi feel of living in space! Incredible! <3
    #Team Occult
  • greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    @Littlebee1993 thanks, i dont currently have a tumblr or any websites where i actively upload things ^^;

This is extremely late, sorry to anyone who was waiting, but I will be uploading the lot tomorrow (maybe today). It's not 100% finished, but it's better than never sharing it ^^;

I look forward to the update.
  • Littlebee1993Littlebee1993 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Jasumi said:
    > @Littlebee1993 thanks, i dont currently have a tumblr or any websites where i actively upload things ^^;
    >
    > This is extremely late, sorry to anyone who was waiting, but I will be uploading the lot tomorrow (maybe today). It's not 100% finished, but it's better than never sharing it ^^;

Amazing! Can't wait. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top