Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Linda's in Custody: Who's Your Exception? (Updated 9/30, Merry Christmas Guys)

InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

Linda Barsamyan is one of the top assassins-for-hire in the Northeast Corridor, dealing with usual problems of working in crime and having rivals. She almost always did her job to stay on top until she met Scarlet, but Scarlet might be the most dangerous job to refuse...

Part of the Boolprop Sim NaNoWriMo!
A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
Post edited by InfraGreen on

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    First chapter is up today. Linda muses after a too-normal job, and celebrates with a friend while trash-talking her biggest rival.

Chapter One: The Man Who Didn't Pay & The Losing Woman

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Hey, I'll get preview images eventually! (Read: I posted this and then ducked out to my city's Greek festival for pastries instead of doing my job)

Last chapter we saw Linda at her grimiest, but she exists at her fanciest too. Does putting on a gown change her or not? Or for that matter, her fellow party guests?

Chapter Two: The Trio of Creeps, or Was It Just One?

outrun / blog / tunglr
    edited September 2018
    Last time on Linda’s in Custody, Linda got a job offer that should have been too good to be true, but her smoking habit gets expensive of course. Now it leads to a sleazy place she certainly likes, but a victim who might touch her heart in an unexpected way.

tumblr_pftg4p5jUt1wkuvbxo1_1280.png

Chapter Three: The Girl Who Couldn't Legally Drink

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    Bookmarked! :D

Would you mind adding a chapter overview on your blog, like in uptown? Or maybe I just cannot find it.
    It would be much easier to navigate.
    @candycottonchu: lol I kept telling myself I needed to do that. You're not dumb, I've just left some things half-done. For tomorrow!

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @InfraGreen okay, good to know! xD It would be great to at least be able to access the first chapter from the blog, and add the "Previous chapter" and "next chapter" buttons.

Also, love your new banner! c:
    Last time on Linda’s in Custody, Linda realized that not everyone is going to react to being an assassin’s target so well. And as usual, it’s Arianne’s time to smooth this out with Scarlet.

@candycottonchu all done with the blog fixes btw!

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Merry Christmas frens and a whole eight (!) WP followers. I can be late because I'm early. Linda celebrates Christmas on January 6th like a good and murderous (former) Oriental Orthodox.

I prepared cards for the occasion of course:

VOkERKd.png

More tragically:

8PpOBVS.png

---

So apparently it's been three months since a chapter and I got nominated for the 2018 Simlit Choice Awards? Awkward, kind of. :p I'm up against a lot of talent (naturally) in a broad category (sigh) so make an informed decision please!

As for chapters, I promised to get Chapter 5 out by the end of the year but there's also a lot to do for it in terms of poses and building. I might make it an Orthodox Christmas gift at this rate.

outrun / blog / tunglr