Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    I'm really excited to share my first update since June. Most of the pictures were from May (where has the time gone?!) :lol:

A World Without Clouds – Part 14
    Last time: A tipsy adventure in the ocean led Sun to admit that she wanted to raise their family away from Sunset Valley.

Sun dragged her fingers across the spines of the various books that lived in the family bookcase. Some were from decades ago, affirming the fact that they were well read and loved. A sudden kick brought her to her senses and she rubbed her belly with a smoothing motion.

Sun: There’s something different about this pregnancy.
    Saville: What’s wrong? Should I book an appointment with the doctor? She said to call her if anything happened.

Saville was too panic-stricken to notice Sun hiding a grin.
    Sun: No… there’s nothing wrong. Sorry I should have rephrased that better. I just mean she… or he is kicking a lot more than Jem ever did.
    TS3_W_2018-05-24_20-44-05-41.png

Saville felt a wave of relief wash over him. He smiled warmly at his wife.

Saville: Any child that comes from you is going to perfect in every way. Maybe it just means that we have a little fighter on our hands.
    Sun: I’m sure you’re right.
    TS3_W_2018-05-24_20-46-01-20.png

After discovering that Sun was with child again, their moving plans were put on hold. In the meantime, it would give them more time to plan and research for their dream home.

Life has a way of passing quickly as you get older. Some days it can feel as if you’re wading in water and barely keeping above the surface. Saville knew better than most people that focusing on the present was the best way to slow down time. But the future was still an enticing thought to him. He looked forward to sharing his life with Sun and watching their children grow up.

There was an old song that said something about the sun coming out to clear away all the cobwebs and the sorrow. It seemed a fitting lyric for Saville now that he had his own Sun to brighten up life.
    TS3_W_2018-06-02_12-28-59-88.png

Jem would soon become a big brother so before long, it was time to celebrate his birthday. Saville was very proud of his little boy. It became apparent that he was a gifted child, a trait that Saville was happy to say came from Sun.
    TS3_W_2018-06-02_16-47-03-16.png
    TS3_W_2018-06-02_16-41-41-82.png
    TS3_W_2018-06-02_19-52-16-72.png

Months had passed and sometime after midnight Sun suddenly woke up in a sweat. She knew what the early stages of labour felt like, but the pain felt more intense this time. They were able to quickly throw on some clothes, but the contractions became too overwhelming for Sun to make it to hospital.
    TS3_W_2018-06-02_20-27-40-83.png

Saville phoned their midwife contact who rushed down to be by Sun’s side, and soon enough a baby boy was born.

Time stood still as Sun gazed in her son’s dark eyes. In her heart she knew that her true purpose in life was to be the mother of her two beautiful children.
    TS3_W_2018-06-02_20-52-29-97.png
    TS3_W_2018-06-02_20-53-05-17.png

Together they named the baby Artis ‘Artie’ Leander Callahan, and he was happily welcomed into the family.
    TS3_W_2018-06-08_22-35-31-02.png

With time and patience, Saville and Sun learnt how to juggle life with two babies. It was important that Jem didn’t feel left out so they made sure to spend one-on-one time with him. Jeremiah was quickly developing a personality and penchant for cuddly toys when he wasn’t preoccupied with his peg block.
    TS3_W_2018-06-09_13-43-33-72.png
    TS3_W_2018-06-10_19-39-33-99.png

As much as Saville loved watching his family grow, he had to keep working hard to make ends meet. His job as the local school’s Assistant Principal meant that he had to know the ins and outs of each student record. It came to his attention that his young nephew Tobin was struggling in some classes. Unfortunately, he hadn’t seen his brother in a while, so he made a mental note to catch up with him.

Tobin was a kind young boy. As to why he was struggling with his grades, it soon became evident after Saville visited their home one evening.

Saville: Toby, you’re a smart boy… so what’s really going on here? Your teachers are concerned about you.
    Tobin: I’m trying my best, really! It’s been difficult lately with Mum’s crazy mood swings.
    TS3_W_2018-06-10_22-04-09-43.png

Saville: Mood swings? What has she been saying to you?
    Tobin: Just normal stuff. It’s like she’s disappointed in me or something.
    Saville: I’m sure she didn’t mean it like that. Tell you what, I’ll talk to her about it later when she finishes work kiddo.
    Tobin: Thanks Uncle, you’re so cool.
    TS3_W_2018-06-10_22-04-40-89.png

After helping Tobin with his math homework, Marc invited Saville to sit with him by the fireplace.

Marc: It’s been a while Sav hasn’t it? I still haven’t met your two young ones yet.
    Saville: Yeah, time has gotten away from me a bit lately. You know Jem my eldest, he’s one and a half and Artie is still little.
    Marc: …and here my eldest has already moved out.
    Saville: I wanted to speak to you about Tobin. His grades have taken a hit lately, so I asked him about it and he said that Shannon was having mood swings.

Marc sighed and shook his head sadly.
    Marc: It’s true. I didn’t know it was affecting him so badly though. Shannon has been on edge since Leonard moved out, just getting upset at little things and the like. I’ve been giving her time but it’s not right for Toby to suffer for it.
    TS3_W_2018-06-10_23-32-35-83.png

The front door slammed shut and shuffling feet could be heard. Then the shouting began.

Shannon: Toby what did I tell you? I specifically told you this morning to bring in the mail and put the recycling out. I don’t ask you to do much around here, but I can’t get even a little bit of respect from you lately.
    Tobin: Mum… I- I’m sorry. I’ll go do it now.

Shannon rubbed her temples and closed her eyes.
    Shannon: Just do it and stop trying my patience.
    TS3_W_2018-06-10_23-36-14-28.png

Shannon started to prepare dinner when Saville confronted her.

Shannon: Oh Saville, I’m sorry I didn’t realise you had come over.
    Saville: Shannon listen… I was here to talk with you about Tobin’s grades, but I think I’ve heard enough. I can’t believe that you would treat him this way. He’s just a kid and doesn’t deserve this sort of aggression from you.
    Shannon: Hang on, you think I’m aggressive?
    Saville: I’m just saying that Tobin really needs you to support him right now. I’m getting concerned for his welfare if this sort of behaviour continues.
    Shannon: Excuse me?! You can’t barge in here and start telling me how to raise my kids.
    Saville: Well I can, or did you forget what I do for a living? It’s my job to look after children. But Tobin is family so this is why I’m being so straightforward with you. We need to turn this whole situation around or else I’ll be forced to write a report.

Shannon was silent after that. Quiet goodbyes were made soon after.
    TS3_W_2018-06-10_23-43-26-25.png

Saville drove home feeling drained and exhausted. It was dark by the time he reached Artis’s crib. He gave him a kiss and blew a few raspberries for good measure. After greeting Sun and climbing into bed, he silently vowed to never stoop to Shannon’s level and force anger on his children.

He thought about Sun's wish to move away from Sunset Valley. It did sound tempting. A new change, a new life... Yes, it would be a good thing for his family.
    TS3_W_2018-06-10_23-48-58-68.png
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited September 2018
    Before I switch off just briefly I'll put my two cents in @Springfairy556 I don't believe 🐸🐸🐸🐸 are bad people so try not to take it to heart. It may seem like they're making fun of you but sometimes I think they just try to put a humorous spin on things. It's still not nice to know that someone is printing your comments though. I've read their earlier stuff and at some points they were a force of good for getting rid of the big bullies that dominated the forums back in the early days.
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Cadh20000 -- I loved Jonny Quest! Though admittedly I watched more of the 'new' series than the original. Oh, man, checking the air date makes me feel so old!

@lanlyn -- Thanks. :)
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I'm back with the Snowflake Day Special!
    The Sims 3 Generations and Roaring Heights- Part 7
    Neva looked out the window on Snowflake Day morning and found that it was snowing!
    Screenshot-181.jpg
    Neva and Damien aged up to adults. Damien now has a midlife crisis, but I plan to ignore it.
    Screenshot-182.jpg
    Neva does look older, but not that much.
    Screenshot-183.jpg
    Happy birthday, Nellie!
    Screenshot-184.jpg
    The kids made snowmen together.
    Screenshot-185.jpg
    Nellie looks just like a kid from the '30s!
    Screenshot-186.jpg
    My mom made some new neighbors for me and encountered this due to bad CC.
    Screenshot-187.jpg
    They ended the day by meeting some of the new neighbors.
    Screenshot-188.jpg
    The next day, Nellie made another snowman for the army.
    Screenshot-189.jpg
    Nellie met 2 boys her age. Potential future spouses?
    Screenshot-190.jpg
    Daniel made friends with '30s Lisa Bunch. He also seems to have a crush on her.
    Screenshot-191.jpg
    To be continued...
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    mdfZyPw.jpg
    Traci: Officer, It wasn’t me.

Officer Peters: We have cameras showing you trying to break the waterlines.Pranking the school 3 weeks before a new year is not funny.I’m taking you home young lady.I need to speak to your parents.

Traci: Mom and dad are gonna kill me.

6paaJ5p.jpg
    Traci: We don’t have to tell my parents.We can pretend this never happened and I go on my merry own way.

Officer Peters: Be lucky you aren’t going to jail young lady.

Francine and Michael were waiting outside for Traci, as the police department had called them ahead of time.

bFVGRv5.jpg
    Traci: Mom…Dad, its not what you

Francine: Shut it Traci, I don’t wanna hear it.What do you think you were doing? Are you crazy! You can’t just go prank a school.

Traci: But you two can go robbing banks and stores, you’re pretty dumb sometimes.

Michael: Hey! Don’t speak to her like that Traci.

LuZYqHB.jpg
    Jimmy: Looks like Traci got caught lol.You’re not nearly as good as mom and dad!

Traci; Shut it jimmy.

Jimmy: Trying to fill their shoes? Good Look with that sis!

Traci: That’s it.I warned you, you little nerd.

MhPYw2U.jpg
    Michael: Break it up you two! Stop it.

Francine: Jimmy, your grounded go to to your room.

Jimmy: That’s not fair she started it.

Michael: Traci is grounded two, not both you go to your rooms.

Traci: I hate her so much! She’s not a good mom.

Jimmy: Don’t say that Traci!

MIchael: Traci..

QAOM87v.jpg
    Francine: Traci can we walk?

Traci: There’s nothing to talk about.

Francine: What’s going on with you?

jgmgEpD.jpg
    Traci: I can’t stand talking to you! Ugh just gonna do it.

Francine: What?

vedlbZB.jpg
    Francine: Michael help! Ouch, Traci get off of me.

Traci: Then stop being such a witch.

NfSq1TJ.jpg
    Michael: Traci get off her right now!!!

Francine: I know…You’re gonna hurt the baby!

Michael: Yeah you’re gonna…Wait, what?

Traci: What?!

Francine: I’m pregnant.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @ilikethesims30 -Great picture!
    @Mikezumi -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @bekkasan -I also don't allow young adults to get into romances with elders though adults are and I also don't allow stranger flirts as that creeped me out big time.I've been using the castes for households for years and started tuning it shortly after getting the Mod.Thanks!
    @Karritz -I hope Mia continues to improve.
    @Silvofdreams30 -Great update!
    @emorrill -I hate missing the forums though it happens when internet drops out or if I got too sick.Great video!
    @PalmArrow -Great pictures!
    @r0b0tman5 -Hi there!I've had sims getting struck by lightening in both TS2 and TS3.
    @MoonandStars83 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @Springfairy556 -I find that worlds with too many things already built can have routing issues with builds as not everybody knows how to avoid them.I've made most of mine with few issues and would not allow pets on lots not designed for them.I used to prefer worlds built up though I use blank ones as I can always add things over time as the town grows and that game will be far more stable than if I played a world already done up.I would use Rverview mostly for builds or a shorter story though my redone version can have a more developed save if I made it in a cleaned out building folder without most of the Mods except the ones needed for building.It would still be blank in a new game if you selected the world and I could even have a populated save if you wanted it populated.I've also got Logan though it's got tons of room for everything.I've seen others post nasty things about everybody on that forum.
    @CravenLestat -Great pictures!
    @plushtrap_107 -that bug is how things work if your home has no table to use a laptop on and the fix is to add a table with some chairs or an island counter with a barstool to allow them to use the laptops.Thanks for the comment.
    @OriginalMara -Great pictures!
    @Cadh20000 -Great pictures!I remember that show in both forms.
    @lanlyn -Great pictures!Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @coco -Great update!
    @Simtown15 -Great update!
    Here's a test of new CC in Evermore Falls below.
    Evermore Falls-New CC Test.
    Here's a new CC bunk bed I made with S3OC in buy mode.
    44687052971_1c5f21f4ac_b.jpg
    Here's a picture of it in the game.
    29749940137_da683973ef_b.jpg
    Here's it being moved in live mode.I enabled dragging it in live mode with S3OC after cloning the object from modular objects.
    29749937827_e4e3c024b5_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Cadh20000 -- I loved Jonny Quest! Though admittedly I watched more of the 'new' series than the original. Oh, man, checking the air date makes me feel so old!

I watched, and enjoyed, that series too! ^_^
    I just finished making the Bannon family, but haven't uploaded them or anything(was going to wait til I had the Quest family done as well, but took a break and then the game crashed not long after). When I do upload them if you check them out keep in mind that I'm working from old memories here rather than references. Oh, also, Jade and Race are still married in that household because I couldn't figure a way to directly make them exes.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@CravenLestat Rec'd and saved files on a couple of them. :) I like her outfit.
    @Springfairy556 I've had to reset the bots several times as they seem to lose their botness and become human and glitch. I've TA'd all the EA homeless bots as they were really glitched out. If I see another will take a picture, they were pretty creepy. Well phooey, I hope you figure out what is going on.
    Those kind of blogs only show the ignorance of the people that make them, not the people they are making fun of. Please just consider the source, say 'bless their hearts' in your best pitying southern drawl and ignore them. You can't control others ignorance, but, you can control your response. You are way better than them. The only way to learn is to ask questions and no question or need for help should be considered silly or otherwise or need to make fun of. Once someone said which blog it was and you acknowledge it, I realized they are just trying to be funny and satorical at times. It doesn't always work and falls flat many times. The thing about the internet is once you put something out there it is there for all to see. You can erase the original, but, if someone has already copied and pasted it is too late.
    Great update. Traci is having some teenage angst! oOoOo....not good smacking your Mom around! Well dag, preggers! Congrats to Francine and Michael. Traci needs some help!
    @Karritz Congrats on the new video. Hope you enjoy the concert.
    @emorrill Don't be mad at me, but, when I saw the pic of her outfit I reached up and touched my screen to rub the mark off the screen. Ummm, it didn't go away. Duh, saw the next comment and realized tattoo! Ok...old eyes, not a close up, still sipping my first cup of coffee, was hard to tell! :open_mouth: I love cowgirl types and I think the outfit is adorable. I do miss my AP clothing for my sims! I do agree with Rarity on the athletic top. She is gonna have a wardrobe malfunction or strangle herself if she is really athletic and working out! Pretty bathing suit! Even if the top is darker than the bottom. :wink: I like her hair too....send me the link please. :)
    @OriginalMara hehe, hopefully will have an update later today! I do remember the dalmatians. I saved them in a folder to use someday when I can play with pets again!
    @msbeckycat Cute picture of the big tall dude playing the freezer bunny game!
    @Cadh20000 good eye and realizing he looked like a character from Johnny Quest cartoon. Had not thought about that one in years and years.
    It is generally recommended that you move everything out of the downloads folder once you have downloaded the sets etc and save to another folder somewhere on your desktop. I have a folder labeled saved Sims3 stuff that all my downloads are categorized into depending on whether they are a venue, set, clothing, world, pattern, etc to find things easier too. The download folder in my Sims3 folder is empty. It supposedly helps the load go faster and prevents problems if accidentally deleted as well.
    You can make them ex's in the game once you load them into a save. Have them fight and cheat etc and the game will do the rest for you. :grin:
    @lanlyn Thanks for the comments. I wonder if it might be the chips she has in. She has the robogardening and the cleaning one. I don't get an option for her to charge the plants when I click on the plants. She doesn't have the emotion one so I thought it might be that. I'll check again when I go in game later today.
    @coco Lovely seeing your update this morning! I've missed them. Saville is gorgeous and Sun is too. I love seeing the sims happily pregnant. Jem turned into an adorable toddler! He has got a beautiful smile. Welcome Artis! Two boys! Jem will love being a big brother. Saville is great going and talking with Tobias and getting him to open up. Must have been hard for both of them, but it is good that Tobias trusts his uncle. Glad he talked with his brother and Shannon even though she was not very receptive. I know Saville was glad to get back home to his loving family.
    @Simtown15 Lots of new changes in your game with everyone aging up and winter arriving. :) Ooops....nasty cc.
    @TadOlson Flirting only bothers me if a sim is already in a relationship. I don't approve of that in RL nor the sims. :)

Anyone else getting loads of error message when clicking on savedraft or the awesome buttons? I keep getting 'there was an error performing your action' about every other time.
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited September 2018
    @OriginalMara, I loaded up my save and found that I already had puppies :smiley:

Mopsy, the dad.
    Screenshot_242.jpg

Pinky, the mom. She lives in a different house to Mopsy).
    Screenshot_243.jpg

Menice, one of the pups. He lives with Pinky.
    Screenshot_245.jpg

Crosby, the other pup. He was adopted but I found him in a different house.
    Screenshot_244.jpg

Glad that Jason is going to get a dog :3 Your Dalmatians are adorable :3 I love how each one has a different pattern, just like real Dalmatians :)

@lanlyn, no problem :)
    The crystal plants are so pretty :3 The one plant sounds cross though ;)

@Silverofdreams30, no problem :)
  • aria2345aria2345 Posts: 33 Member
    It crashed. As per usual. :'(
    Check out my Legacy Blog! I'm not much of a writer- but I think I'm funny. Though- humor is subjective. :)
    viridivalues.weebly.com
    edited September 2018
    @TadOlson, ah, I see! Glad that you have a work around for the bug :)
    No problem :)
    Not just a cheap bunk bed, a free one too :3

@Springfairy556, that is odd that the blog screenshots so many post from here :o Don't worry about it though; just keeping posting here and having fun :)
    Blimey, Traci is being very violent :o I hope the baby didn't get hurt!

@aria2345, sorry that your game crashed :( Have you got any NRASS mods? Overwatch and Errortrap can help with crashing. Though sometimes, one of them deletes none-playable ghosts.
    Have you tried playing in windowed mode? When my game was crashing, I switched to windowed mode and now it hardly ever crashes.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 good eye and realizing he looked like a character from Johnny Quest cartoon. Had not thought about that one in years and years.
    It is generally recommended that you move everything out of the downloads folder once you have downloaded the sets etc and save to another folder somewhere on your desktop. I have a folder labeled saved Sims3 stuff that all my downloads are categorized into depending on whether they are a venue, set, clothing, world, pattern, etc to find things easier too. The download folder in my Sims3 folder is empty. It supposedly helps the load go faster and prevents problems if accidentally deleted as well.
    You can make them ex's in the game once you load them into a save. Have them fight and cheat etc and the game will do the rest for you. :grin:

So the game will still remember the installed stuff after it is removed from there? Well, it worked out for me at least since the stuff I'd backed up before I quit playing had stuff I hadn't reinstalled yet(to be honest I'd forgotten much of it).
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @Cadh20000 A fairy-wolf, huh? That’s an interesting combination :)

Well, the whole Larkinson family is a Werewolf Pack, plus she is a Gardener (both career and LTW) which the Fairy can help with, plus she just plain looks good with Fairy wings. :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

edited September 2018
    @coco, lovely new story :) Poor Tobin, his mom is super grumpy :(
    Jem and Artis are very cute :3

@Simtown15, lovely Snowflake Day pics :) That's so cool that you're playing a save set in the 1930's B) I've only done as far back as the 1980's :)

@meerkattime, me too! I keep getting error pages and I have to refresh to make the page load.
    Thanks, I hope so too :3 I don't want Loki to be mean to other Sims :o
    Turtles are cute <3 I just checked Saturn's turtle and he is named Hardy :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@plushtrap_107 The puppies and dogs are so cute!
    @aria2345 Sorry you are having crashes. I rarely have crashes so cannot understand the 'per usual' comment. When mine does crash I usually know exactly why...new cc or pushed it too long in build and used up too many resources without saving as and quitting and starting fresh. Perhaps you need to look at some of the sites like Nraas and the faq's they have to help the game run better if crashing is a persistent issue with your game. The tech forum here is also very active and have some very great helpers for figuring out why and what to do with crashing issues. It is such a fun game that no one needs the frustration of crashes with all the help available. :)
    @Cadh20000 Absolutely, once it is installed via the launcher the game will remember it as it is now in your system with the dccache files so empty out that download folder. This is what my folder looks like that I placed all my downloads into. I have some old sims3pack cc still in it. I've converted most of that to package files and my cc is kept separate now. You can see this folder is in my documents, but, I keep it out of the EA folder. I've also got updated copies of it on external hard drive so hopefully I will never have to download from the Sims3 site again.
    44695967211_12b85cff28_b.jpg
    @meerkattime Thanks for the comments. :) Glad to know it is not just me getting all the errors. I've actually got a few missed pages when swapping to other threads now.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    TY @lanlyn You should see Mary Jane ;) made her shortly afterwards,based her appearance on Taylor Swift have not taken pics of her yet.But that is her first name Mary Jane.Such a cute sim

@coco Really like the style on her with the bubble sleeve dress.Very fashion forward :blush: her outfit has been praised by the Sunset Valley Fashion Institute and the Champs Les Sims school for design.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @lanlyn Thanks and I agree
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2018
    I got addicted to dragon quest 11 today so no sims for me,
    but its nice with a break sometimes.

@coco

Congrats to their second child, he grew up to a cute toddler.
    Nice to see an update from you.

@meerkattime

Thank you
    edited September 2018
    @Springfairy556 Don't let it get to you,..plus they said "I was Zen as F.........." even if an awful insult I think it is great. :p thank you folks at MN

Also want to thank M**e's Nest for mentioning my stereotypical hot girl on a car pic. :love: That was exactly what I was going for.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    The Sims 3 Generations and Roaring Heights- Part 8
    Damien kept checking his wrinkles.
    Screenshot-192.jpg
    Neva was about to destroy a snowman, so I thought I had finally caught the snowman destroyer, but then she stopped to answer the phone.
    Screenshot-193.jpg
    Daniel and Lisa went ice skating, but they glitched into their swim wear! Daniel froze and fell over...
    Screenshot-194.jpg
    And so did Lisa!!!
    Screenshot-195.jpg
    I rushed Damien and Neva to the pond to save them.
    Screenshot-196.jpg
    Daniel got a mood swing and egged a house. He ended up being taken home by a police officer and getting grounded.
    Screenshot-197.jpg
    Being the sweet mother she is, Neva forgave Daniel very soon after.
    Screenshot-198.jpg
    Damien's boss died without having children, so Damien received an inheritance of 21,400 simoleons! With the sudden gain in money and spring arriving, the family moved to a new house.
    Screenshot-199.jpg
    These 2 are becoming elders in 8 days and they're still as much in love as they when they were barely young adults.
    Screenshot-200.jpg
    Nellie's birthday happened to be later that day, so they had a birthday/housewarming party. Lisa was there and Daniel started being romantic.
    Screenshot-201.jpg
    And then, on the front porch of his new house, Daniel had his first kiss.
    Screenshot-202.jpg
    Happy birthday, Nellie!
    Screenshot-203.jpg
    Looking stylish after a makeover!
    Screenshot-204.jpg
    In the next part, Daniel will become a young adult and the 1940s will begin. That also means WWII will come soon, which I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate.
    @Palmarrow, congrats on your successful Sims :3 I hope you can grow a Life Fruit soon :)

@bekkasan, thanks, I am glad you like them :3

@emorrill, awww, Rarity was helping you :D
    Your new Sim is very pretty :3 What are you going to call her or is it a surprise?

@Simtown15, Neva was nice, forgiving Daniel for being naughty :)
    Congrats on Daniel's first kiss and Nellie's birthday :3
  • amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    New expectations

Back in Isle Paradiso, Jeff got an unexpected message from his family. His uncle has died and he inherited a huge sum of money from him and a gift: a beautiful and modern house in Starlight Shores where he recently relocated to enjoy an happy retirement. After a brief discussion with Amy, they decided to move out from the beautiful island which despite being so amazing and gorgeous, is making their makeress Amy's computer lagging so much it gets on her nerves. So let's hop into a cab and get back to the mainland.

2vwvgxt.jpg
    11txws6.jpg

But unfortunately for Jeff and Amy, because of a recent storm hitting the island, its only airport got closed down because of a power breakout. Instead of waiting for the power to come back, the Jensons prefers to call a taxi boat instead. It's gonna cost but hey at least you'll get there.

27y6a9c.jpg

So here we are: Starlight Shores :blush:

2qvtusg.jpg

Well the night has fallen but that's ok as both Amy and Jeff are exhausted by the long ocean trip. The next morning, the sun is shining bright so let's show you the new Jenson home shall we? Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!

avnc44.jpg

So we have a long beautiful pool to satisfy the water needs of Amy and Jeff.

2dsqw48.jpg

A bar area with all the necessary to make great parties which is a daily occurrence in Starlight Shores as I remember. If they can survive Amy's bottle juggling skills which leaves much to desire :wink:

s43yjc.jpg

A fully equipped and modern kitchen to cook delicious meals. Yum yum!

14kv9jb.jpg

There is also a fully equipped fitness room on the 1st floor. A must have for our two everyday heroes to stay in shape. And a massage table to rest those sore muscles in the upcoming evening. :blush:

vyqmqb.jpg
    w89x0j.jpg

But enough said about the house. Time to get back in business, there are people to save today! Speaking of which, how about the very administration of the city for starters! There is a huge fire at the City hall! And Jeff has not even officially joined the SSFD yet. But don't be afraid, When you're a firefighter and you see people in distress you go in, uniform or not! What a way to make a first impression!

2zptr1d.jpg

As the fire finally getting controlled, in order to thank Jeff for his bravery and expertise, the Mayor decides to promote him as Fire Safety Instructor effective immediately. Yay!
    On her part, Amy is also saving lives. Even performed her first successful CPR. She also got promoted for her actions as she's now a Mouth breather. What? Don't look at me! I'm not the one who is responsible of creating the Sim ranks!

whbccw.jpg
    rrp9nb.jpg

The work is finally over and to celebrate their arrival and new exploits, Jeff is asking Amy on a date. First let's see a movie then we'll go enjoy a nice meal at the nearest diner. Which was offered by the City Administration as a token of reconnaissance for saving their lives. Saving people has its perks, folks! :wink:

27zc685.jpg
    f1ywbr.jpg
    2vmbign.jpg

But, unbeknownst to Amy, Jeff had planned something else tonight and when they finally got back home for a most welcomed rest, Jeff suddenly stops and stares at Amy. Then he gets on his knee and while taking tenderly her hand, he says "Amy, since I met you, I'm the happiest man in the world. I finally found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Miss Amy Edwards, would you marry me?" :smiley::love:

seliwy.jpg

And she said YES! Amy is now officially engaged to the new most beloved firefighter of Starlight Shores. Wooohoo! New home, new life and no more lags. Life is beautiful, isn't it? :wink:

23wt9bt.jpg
    2yuegs5.jpg

11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    @plushtrap_107 Aww I love your puppies they are so cute <3<3
    11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
    @lanlyn Mary Jane

UR71fO7.png

52vQcAc.png

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top