Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventures Picture Thread

14567810...Next

Comments

• AnitaOxbumaAnitaOxbuma Posts: 44 Member
    Where'd Mom and Dad go they were here a second ago ? o_O Can you spot where the parents ran off to ? ;D

03_14_18_1_15_15am_by_nagima-dc5th1q.png
    02_27_18_7_29_27pm_by_nagima-dc4jhi4.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Alien & Eliza Pancakes at the bar.

hrYpyV7.png

Hje39hk.png

Little Liana gets her first archeology lesson.

ct2XnK7.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    now that i've finally got the time to play again, here's a few shots of vases with moo'ed plants like @AlbaWaterhouse has in her amazing moorish inspired house:

these are in my master vampire archaeologist/scientist/fishing baron's house, the first one is in the room the selvadoradan poison ghost inhabits. something to help remind him of home (much of the room has selvadoradan decor, and there's more of it scattered around the house, like most explorer types seem to like doing)
    15570c0c7572c88e3823bbc4382868b0.png

the second one has a painted fern from the vampire pack in it, because i think those ferns are absolutely beautiful. slightly annoyed that fronds clip through the walls, but i couldn't manage to avoid that entirely unless basically shoving the vase into the tub, which just ruined the whole look, of course.
    5b3f88680f6dabd68d7dd090f90e2f1c.png

the ground plant that came with cats and dogs looks decent in them, too. and the banana tree trio fits perfectly in the vase trio when resized. though i was brilliant and didn't get pictures of either...

Really nice!!! :)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    Alien & Eliza Pancakes at the bar.

hrYpyV7.png

Hje39hk.png

Little Liana gets her first archeology lesson.

ct2XnK7.png

Is that suppose to be SimGuruNinja's Simself? It sure does look like him.
  • PeanutButterSims2002PeanutButterSims2002 Posts: 104 Member
    tumblr_p73fybdhcY1x0rtbqo1_540.png

This is near the Omiscan Baths and it is so amazing. (Reminds me of a small part and remains of a Babylon Gardens)
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Omg I didn't watch the entire stream and didn't see many youtube reviews about gameplay, so I didn't know you could buy so many "Exploration Supplies" at the Cantina! I love this! So I didn't even need to cancel and restart my vacation because I forgot the pets stuff..lol. But seriously, this is such a nice little inclusion, I love this stuff. You can buy so many things! For those who didn't know either, I've made some screenshots (it's not everything though) :love::love:
    tEXX6Pa.png
    y1lraeV.png
    d2cjge4.png
    L1KKr2f.png
    GBCeR0F.png
    tQL4DQH.png

it's cool to see that if you have other packs which have "exploration" stuff that gets included like the camping items
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Omg I didn't watch the entire stream and didn't see many youtube reviews about gameplay, so I didn't know you could buy so many "Exploration Supplies" at the Cantina! I love this! So I didn't even need to cancel and restart my vacation because I forgot the pets stuff..lol. But seriously, this is such a nice little inclusion, I love this stuff. You can buy so many things! For those who didn't know either, I've made some screenshots (it's not everything though) :love::love:
    tEXX6Pa.png
    y1lraeV.png
    d2cjge4.png
    L1KKr2f.png
    GBCeR0F.png
    tQL4DQH.png

it's cool to see that if you have other packs which have "exploration" stuff that gets included like the camping items
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Some pictures from my first trip to Selvadorada.

Bee attack!
    RiuJ1eP.png

Did you just fart right in front of the food stall while attempting to flirt?
    a33yzk0.png

They dipped into the pool and didn't bother to put clothes back on...
    xA7vPyZ.png

There was romance for sure
    gKQ49wo.png

This is not from Selvadorada, but I love that new top!
    svDqiBU.png
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    It does seem that as soon as they're out in the jungle, they just happily stay nude all the time.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I can't remember if I've done Lisa Bunch's adventure thru the jungle, so here we go -

Welcome to the jungle! This ain't fun and games - only survival!
    te9mU8U.png
    But leave it to Lisa to start complaining about wanting to go back home the moment she arrives!
    BEIfliF.png
    Just needed some new threads to feel not so "outta place" I guess!
    2eGW4zC.png
    Looks like it's Adventure Time... after a trip to the vendors for supplies!
    DJ215Ss.png
    Lisa makes "an offering" to the statue (NOTE: I didn't say it was a GOOD offering! I only said an offering!)
    Gb3eFDU.png
    *PFFT*
    XcNaD2e.png
    Got caught trying to pick the guy's pocket! One of the downsides of being a kleptomaniac, I guess!

so now, it's on to the temple!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Post 2 (due to how long it would've been as one)

The Temple Of Dumb :/

XE7qtb8.png
    Zzzap! Maybe you should try turning it off first!
    yxMDwTr.png
    Well, jumpin' Jack Flash! It's a gas, gas, gas! Quite poisonous too! It's a shame that Sims can't just hold their breath and run thru it!
    RtlB156.png
    First the poison gas, now THIS! What else is gonna happen to me?
    4U85gld.png
    Another dart - SERIOUSLY?! Ok, it's right about here that you wish you had paid attention in History class, instead of sleeping!
    BIGfzHq.png
    0b7m2rL.png
    I now know what a grilled steak feels like!
    A little Update on Lisa Bunch's adventure in Selvadorada:

FIRST, THE GOOD NEWS -

Even after being zapped, gassed, shot with poison darts (TWICE!), and even barbecued to a crisp, she is STILL alive! Not only alive, but she also got over the poison as well! :+1:

NOW, for the Bad News -

hH1obBD.png
    She is CURSED with the Screaming Curse of the Ancients! (Wonder how she got THAT... >:) )
    Dkrxgce.png
    I did read up on this, and it's not fatal (Ding-dang it!) and lasts only 3 days!
    MjMi84t.png
    I guess taking her to the public library is out of the question... for now anyways!
    4TlpLmV.png
    Lisa does NOT look happy with me, does she? :tongue:
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Two recently aged up teens in my current save got the archaeology aspiration (I randomly select them) so I finally spent some time Selvadorada!

Really loving all the action jungle shots, not metion the pretty backgrounds!
    7C4Ilrw.png
    mqSXetA.png
    QE8SHCd.png
    z7XrY7h.png
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    It would be nice to make a Jungle Adventure poster in Jumanji style :smile:
    duw8j27byb711.jpg
    y'all got bread?
  • kuhn2419kuhn2419 Posts: 5 New Member
    Can you vacation here
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    kuhn2419 wrote: »
    Can you vacation here

Yes
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    edited September 2018
    Stocking up on supplies before heading out for another adventure filled day in the jungle.

XI8DVLl.png

Early morning fishing expedition.

Kgr3XIT.png
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    "I haven't had a good grilled cheese in ages. You wouldn't happen to have one, would you?"

kKKdXYb.png
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @simgirl1010 great caption :D<3
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    My alien vampire got green spots!
    aSbJNs9.png

Meanwhile, teenage aspiring jungle explorer Mance had remarkably good luck on his first foray to the jungle. Didn't even get attacked by any critters once, and even got some flirting on with a Selvadoradan friend of his that he brought along.
    rLqYF7K.png