Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    I have the popcorn and cotton candy makers, so yes you can. I'm not sure about the ice cream cart you are talking about.

Oops, my bad, yes I meant to say cotton candy cart, sorry. Not sure why I had ice cream on the brain, lol. Thanks!
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    Because ice cream is delicious!! :)
    Because ice cream is delicious!! :)

Haha, yes it is! :)
    Hey @Sandraelle , I just wanted to check in and see how the lot is coming along. I hope you're having fun doing your first festival ground lot!
    Hey @Sandraelle , I just wanted to check in and see how the lot is coming along. I hope you're having fun doing your first festival ground lot!

Hi @Simlena528 , sorry I haven’t updated you in awhile but I am nearly done with the lot, just have to make a few tweaks and do some playtesting, so shouldn’t be too much longer. Thanks for being so patient. :)
    Wow you're moving fast! I'm excited to see it!
    Wow you're moving fast! I'm excited to see it!

Hi @Simlena528 , I feel really bad that I told you I was nearing completion on your lot, because I haven't been able to get back to it at all this whole week. It's been really hectic for me in real life, but I am hoping to be able to work on it this weekend (crossing my fingers). :)
    @Sandraelle , it's ok! Real life always comes first...I hope all is well.
    @Simlena528, I finally finished your festival grounds! So sorry it took me so long, but as I was nearing completion, I wasn't able to find enough time to finish it, but here it is in the DNA thread: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16696767/#Comment_16696767

I hope you like the layout and the color schemes I chose for each season and I hope your sims families enjoy visiting this lot.
    Please don't apologize! I know your build have time and love put into them. From the pictures it looks completely perfect. I'm getting ready to put it in my game so my Sims can start having fun! Thank you so very much!! <3
    Please don't apologize! I know your build have time and love put into them. From the pictures it looks completely perfect. I'm getting ready to put it in my game so my Sims can start having fun! Thank you so very much!! <3

@Simlena528 , you're very welcome, it was my pleasure. Have fun playing in it. :)
    Hi @Simlena528, just wanted to give you a heads up on a minor problem with the festival lot. Someone brought to my attention, that the dance floor in the spring festival lot needs a stereo there in order for sims to use it. That was an item that I didn’t think to playtest since there was other music on the lot. Sorry about that. :#
    That's fine, I'll put one there when it's spring. My Sims are loving it!!
  • xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    > @Sandraelle said:
    > QUESTIONS REGARDING CURRENT REQUEST
    >
    > ****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****
    >
    > Questions for @xnicholas12, 8/29/18
    >
    > 1) I already did a quick layout of just the longest part of this floor plan where the garage is, and I don't think I'll be able to give you a 4-car garage due to lot space and that there wouldn't be any room to put in the pool. I can still put 2 garage doors and also put parking spots in the driveway area. Is a 2-car garage ok? yes
    >
    > 2) Do you care what color the exterior of the house is? For instance, do you want the pinkish color that's pictured in the floor plan or would you be ok with a white, cream or tan color exterior? whatever you think would look better
    >
    > 3) I noticed on the floor plan that there is a sauna area next to the gym on the first floor. Do you own the sauna and if not what would you want in it's place? yes i own it
    >
    > 4) With there being a media room, gym and library on the first floor, what else would you want to be in the basement space? i want like a entertaining space for the adults also like a theater room,playroom,bar,lounge,den if you want me to provide a layout or a floorplan i can
    >
    > I'm sure once I start building, I'll think of some other questions. :)
    > @Sandraelle said:
    >
    > ****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****
    >
    >
    > 1) I already did a quick layout of just the longest part of this floor plan where the garage is, and I don't think I'll be able to give you a 4-car garage due to lot space and that there wouldn't be any room to put in the pool. I can still put 2 garage doors and also put parking spots in the driveway area. Is a 2-car garage ok? yes
    >
    > 2) Do you care what color the exterior of the house is? For instance, do you want the pinkish color that's pictured in the floor plan or would you be ok with a white, cream or tan color exterior? whatever you think would look better
    >
    > 3) I noticed on the floor plan that there is a sauna area next to the gym on the first floor. Do you own the sauna and if not what would you want in it's place? yes i own it
    >
    > 4) With there being a media room, gym and library on the first floor, what else would you want to be in the basement space? i want like a entertaining space for the adults also like a theater room,playroom,bar,lounge,den if you want me to provide a layout or a floorplan i can
    >

@xnicholas12 , Thanks for answering my questions.

I've done the exterior in white with black windows and a dark brown tile roof and I think it looks good so I will go with that.

For the basement, when you say playroom would that be for adults like pool table/gameroom, etc? Or did you mean a kiddie play room with toys? I shouldn't need a layout, but if I do when I get to that area I can let you know.

Have fun on the rest of your vacation.
    [quote="Sandraelle;c-16708399"][quote="xnicholas12;c-16708184"]> @Sandraelle said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[/quote]

@xnicholas12 , Thanks for answering my questions.

I've done the exterior in white with black windows and a dark brown tile roof and I think it looks good so I will go with that.

For the basement, when you say playroom would that be for adults like pool table/gameroom, etc? Or did you mean a kiddie play room with toys? I shouldn't need a layout, but if I do when I get to that area I can let you know. For adults please thank you very much I do have pictures for what I want some rooms to look like

Have fun on the rest of your vacation.[/quote]
    Sandraelle wrote: »

@xnicholas12 , I'm glad you like what I've done so far. Were you still wanting to send some inspiration pictures or should I just keep going?
    @Sandraelle hello sorry for not responding ive been working back to back crazy hours and sleeping all day lol um I have a idea for the walk in closets I will send it to you today
    @Sandraelle hello sorry for not responding ive been working back to back crazy hours and sleeping all day lol um I have a idea for the walk in closets I will send it to you today

@xnicholas12 , Ok thanks Nicholas.
    @Sandraelle it wont post so im just going to put it as a link sorry

://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjZ1tjtkrHdAhWPUt8KHaCyBKgQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhotel-scellerie-tours.com%2Fwonderful-huge-walk-in-closet-design%2F&psig=AOvVaw2AS6eyY2F3QKUQnooH4-tf&ust=1536693318734030
    @Sandraelle it wont post so im just going to put it as a link sorry

://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjZ1tjtkrHdAhWPUt8KHaCyBKgQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhotel-scellerie-tours.com%2Fwonderful-huge-walk-in-closet-design%2F&psig=AOvVaw2AS6eyY2F3QKUQnooH4-tf&ust=1536693318734030

@xnicholas12 , thanks for the link. There were several different closet ideas on this site, was there any particular closet that you liked the best?
    @Sandrella I like the one that had the 2 diffrent selfs
    @Sandrella I like the one that had the 2 diffrent selfs

@xnicholas12 , I'm sorry but I'm not following you. Out of the 12 pictured here, which # were you referring to?

Mrc3HUB.jpg

VV7Uki2.jpg
    @Sandrella I like ethair 6 or 9 if possible to 6 I really like that